avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
So, why does this have the incest tag? It doesn't look like there's actual incest here, right? Or am I mistaken?
The previous uploader may have made a mistake because "Onii-sama" usually gets translated as big brother or something of the sort. They may have thought that the character in this game is actually Flan's brother, but it's just what Flan refers to her boyfriend as.

As a modder I don't have the tools necessary to change the "official" catalogue of tags, the ones in the description have all the correct tags. Apologies if you came here looking for incest.

haven't played it yet but going by the description, isn't the hypnosis tag missing?
Same thing here, you're correct, this is missing the hypnosis tag.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
She is a ?
No, she is just Flandre Scarlet from Touhou series of games. She combines the worst parts of vampire, child and psycho killer, and was originally an extra stage boss.
I guess she is quite nerfed in this game.
Also, this needs a "parody" tag, I think.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Dayum, the CG are similiar to "Alice no Takarabo" drawing..

Gonna avoid this for I am also the fan of Bullet Hell.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
I think there's a 1gb worth of redundant file hidden inside the game called ".git". The actual game is like 500mb when in .zip and 700mb extracted.
You're correct. This will be remedied in future updates, as I'm still waiting on someone working with the images to send me their work. Apologies, you can delete that folder if you need space, as it's not necessary to play the game.

quazar

May 30, 2017
I really hate the sex scenes where the penis only slightly penetrate and it ain't moving just a picture of it and added dialogue like bro we need to see it penetrate fully balls deep!
I agreed with u there. Even if its not animated. At least go deep in it

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Is there any estimate on when this would be done?
Unfortunately no, not as of right now. I wanted to wait until he was done until I created a public thread for the game, but it was uploaded here once I sent a version of it to the request thread, so it's technically an incomplete version for now.

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Really wish NTR Heroine Crystal Mina were as decently translated as this.
I wanted to try translating it, but after this game and it's astounding 20,000 lines of dialogue, I cannot bring myself to translate that big of a game with that type of content back to back. Maybe in a few months I can pick it up, but sadly I have other projects I've devoted myself to for now.

Sep 6, 2018
You're correct. This will be remedied in future updates, as I'm still waiting on someone working with the images to send me their work. Apologies, you can delete that folder if you need space, as it's not necessary to play the game.
Man i thought this was a big game and wasted 1gb out of my 3gb per day limit lol.

Mar 11, 2021
So how do I get past hypno level 3? I've seen all the events with hearts, I've beaten the dungeons, hell the only thing for the amulet I don't have is the gold sheep and that's easy to buy, what do I need to do to get to hypno level 4?

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Personally I do determine the size of a fandom only by their 'works' visible outside their fandoms. Whether it's games belonging to the franchise or other content. Even if non-animated single fanart is the most common, it counts for the least just like text-only fanfics do. I'm not questioning any quality and merely point out what amounts to more publicity.

That's why I wouldn't call it that big or at least not bigger than the others. It is also imho simply caused by the effect where popularity increases popularity. Not simply because of 'peer pressure' or 'unintentional promotion' (any VN newcomer will of course first read the novels which vndb ranks highly, just how it is for anime and myanimelist &c) which of course also play a part but fans themselves being content, if they don't even make it. This work is after all but one case.

As another example, for how quality of something fan made and popularity does not mean visibility, would be that one Skyrim x Zelda mod which is, in terms of quality itself, leagues above its #2349/#2636 place (of around 70000, in the top 5% but will never be found by browsing unless searched for) and a labor of love which can be said to be one of the best Skyrim mods in terms of quantity*quality (countless items, dungeons, enemies, spells) without even alienating non-Zelda fans. It wasn't 'late to the party' either, it is just caused by what is the bane of 'fan-made cross-works'. The boon of course is more publicity.
I didn't said that Touhou's Western fandom was enormous nor that is bigger than the fandom of other games or anything like that. I just said that Touhou have a niche but dedicated fandom in the West.

On the other side, I don't think the fandom is a byproduct of popularity or anything. Touhou's Western fandom have always been consistently niche and emerged in the early 2000's, when the game was virtually unknown outside of Japan. The Western fanbase have always been composed mostly by people who were already interested in anime, manga and weeb things in general.

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So how do I get past hypno level 3? I've seen all the events with hearts, I've beaten the dungeons, hell the only thing for the amulet I don't have is the gold sheep and that's easy to buy, what do I need to do to get to hypno level 4?
Enter the magic circle on the roof, beat the boss and you will automatically be given level 4 if you have level 3 and at least 80 affection. If you aren't level 3 you will get an ending that has Flan return to her BF, and if you are level 3 but without 80 affection you will be given an ending that has Flan keep the old man as a pet (Literally and sexually, he becomes a dog and Flan changes him back to human for sex).

Goe8200

Jan 21, 2022
no sound and the sex scene horrible so many sentences 1 full minute with the same picture , good art thank for the artist

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
No, she is just Flandre Scarlet from Touhou series of games. She combines the worst parts of vampire, child and psycho killer, and was originally an extra stage boss.
I guess she is quite nerfed in this game.
Also, this needs a "parody" tag, I think.
They're all "nerfed" in Rule 34 considering they get fucked by anything and everything imaginable. Touhou is one of the most Rule 34ed series of all time, I couldn't browse a hentai site for more than 5 seconds without seeing one when it was at it's height. I've never touched the game in my life but solely through hentai I've became quite familiar with Sanae, Alice, and Reimu.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes