There will be atleast two new major characters if not three in the next update , Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 6643706

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
If the old testaments were to be believed, it would have been 138 Years since the bombs fell. Not that it matters, You and your wife run a motel, the somewhat good life in the wasteland. The motel isn't doing much good nowadays, and as the eight months long nuclear winters are imminent, there isn't much room for hope this year. With new opportunities banging on your door every night and raiders making the hard survival impossible, what "unconventional" ways would you sort to cling to life? P.S. This game was just lying around for some time, so I decided to share it here anyway for others to enjoy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-29
Developer: mypphurtss
Censored: No
Version: The Way Of The Queen Update
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Nuclear wife huh, seems like just the common wife then.
You can hear them going nuclear through even the thickest walls all the time every time they don't like something their hubbies did or didn't, which is always. :whistle::coffee:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNuclearWife-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
should remove the netorare tag, this isn't netorare, your character is the one to suggest it. this is just swinging and prostitution.
So volountary NTR, rather than forced. Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Saved me from looking into it.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The alternative route is the future update. In this one that's, the only way the story progresses.
Reading text on one of the screens with gangbang, is this chapter set to have bad outcome or it's choice based? Would try if whoring out won't have bad ending including all scenes otherwise it's just forced netorare which i'm not interested in. So will this game have reguar sharing/netorase route?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Reading text on one of the screens with gangbang, is this chapter set to have bad outcome or it's choice based? Would try if whoring out won't have bad ending including all scenes otherwise it's just forced netorare which i'm not interested in. So will this game have reguar sharing/netorase route?
as I said earlier, and someone, dev?, confirmed, this is the only waytogo now first sharing, then rape? NTR? anyway mc loses his wife and that's bad end game over.

Deleted member 6643706

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
This version only has one outcome a.k.a the bad end. Most of the next "Way of the Jack" update is about swinging/netorase with route branching out from the WOQ to netorase paths.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes