ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So will the threesomes be implemented in 0.3 or other chapters? It seems like there is nothing stopping us story wise since we have max points with the 3 girls so I guess it's a matter of implementation only. Unless there is a hidden stat of relationship between girls that will allow it
It won't be in 0.3

Simple answer? It'll be in the game once we have the art for it.

Which is the answer for most questions.

As shown above, it is possible to bug the game into a threesome. That's just because we thought to put the system in place. We haven't gotten any proper art for it or dialogue though.

We're hoping that 0.3 will knock some socks off because once we get enough patreon money we can hire our artists full time.

Aug 15, 2021
So will the threesomes be implemented in 0.3 or other chapters? It seems like there is nothing stopping us story wise since we have max points with the 3 girls so I guess it's a matter of implementation only. Unless there is a hidden stat of relationship between girls that will allow it
In addition to what Shiny said

There is a hidden stat in the game which could impact this. It is currently coded to work just like all the other thresholds though (positions, clothing, etc). It is just not implemented to anything because...art. The amount of planning ahead that the Devs did when coding this game...I tell you what.

There is framework in place for so many features which haven't been implemented yet, clearly just so that if they wanted to do that in a future update they wouldn't have to re-invent the wheel.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
from Ronchon earlier today " lol I'll put y'all at ease - just waiting on 1) finalizing some last events we want to put in and 2) finishing Laura's clothes and then we'll get it to the beta testers. it'll spend a week in beta unless something goes terribly wrong, then in your hands "
is this for next season? or still this season's content? my old acocutn got nuked and didnt rejoin discord yet xd

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is this for next season? or still this season's content? my old acocutn got nuked and didnt rejoin discord yet xd
From the Patreon:

"Releases after v0.3a will be more modular and, frankly, much easier. As new art, new events, and new animations are completed, we'll introduce them piecemeal into the game. In my ideal scenario, with enough funding to have the artists working full time, we'd be looking at new content updates with nonbreaking changes every couple weeks.

On the top of our priority list for post v0.3 content are the following:

1) Introducing a ton of diversity into our characters' wardrobes
2) Redoing the sex minigame art to match the quality of the new standing art
3) Reanimating the sex minigame using Live2D
4) Introducing new art and animations for more scripted sequences, also using Live2D
5) As always, more world building and story development"

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Top of my wish list is for the girls to talk more and be active during sex. Is that on the horizon? How much can you say about the changes coming to the sex system?

Reactions: King_In_Yellow
Aug 15, 2021
Sneaking in while helping with the Beta testing.

I'm not going to give any real spoilers, but...

O.M.G! The Devs have really out done themselves with this one. Each one of the love interests now have an extended storyline that is focused on getting to know them. Maddening and Buttholder have seriously raised the bar for the storytelling for this game. Coupled with the expanded poses to help visually tell the story, this is feeling far more polished than even some more professionally developed games I've played.

Can't reveal much more than that, but trust me the wait is well worth it.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
From the Patreon:

"Releases after v0.3a will be more modular and, frankly, much easier. As new art, new events, and new animations are completed, we'll introduce them piecemeal into the game. In my ideal scenario, with enough funding to have the artists working full time, we'd be looking at new content updates with nonbreaking changes every couple weeks.

On the top of our priority list for post v0.3 content are the following:

1) Introducing a ton of diversity into our characters' wardrobes
2) Redoing the sex minigame art to match the quality of the new standing art
3) Reanimating the sex minigame using Live2D
4) Introducing new art and animations for more scripted sequences, also using Live2D
5) As always, more world building and story development"
ok, i might replay it for this very reason then

Reactions: RedPandaExpress
Jul 28, 2017
Sneaking in while helping with the Beta testing.

I'm not going to give any real spoilers, but...

O.M.G! The Devs have really out done themselves with this one. Each one of the love interests now have an extended storyline that is focused on getting to know them. Maddening and Buttholder have seriously raised the bar for the storytelling for this game. Coupled with the expanded poses to help visually tell the story, this is feeling far more polished than even some more professionally developed games I've played.

Can't reveal much more than that, but trust me the wait is well worth it.
Expectations Are High
cd829de70872b5f1e39673de63e36ad2.gif

Reactions: ddtmm
Aug 15, 2021
How i can install some mod?
That is going to depend on the mod. While I know a few of us have made a few one of scenes so far, I am not aware of any full mods for the game at this time.

The mod should include installation instructions of some kind, although typically with Renpy games that is as simple as simply installing it into the game directory. The one off scenes that are being discussed on the Discord have all had instructions on where they were stored, although doing this requires having the game unpackaged via UnRen or similar.

peppe463brg

Oct 21, 2021
That is going to depend on the mod. While I know a few of us have made a few one of scenes so far, I am not aware of any full mods for the game at this time.

The mod should include installation instructions of some kind, although typically with Renpy games that is as simple as simply installing it into the game directory. The one off scenes that are being discussed on the Discord have all had instructions on where they were stored, although doing this requires having the game unpackaged via UnRen or similar.
Thanks

peppe463brg

Oct 21, 2021
reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

How?

reaper01

Jun 23, 2017
Damn... I'm usually more of a harem guy so why does it hurt so much to tell Rogue that we're not gonna be exclusive? She's absolutely perfect and prime girlfriend material but only dating her alone would basically mean ignoring most of the other content in the game, no? Man, I'm a bit conflicted.
It's hilarious watching the MC pull that with X-23 who has openly admitted she's stalking him which includes even watching him sleep. It's super weird. Hopefully that becomes an option later down the line. I personally think it sounds funner anyway to see the mess that happens from messing around with other girls.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Damn... I'm usually more of a harem guy so why does it hurt so much to tell Rogue that we're not gonna be exclusive? She's absolutely perfect and prime girlfriend material but only dating her alone would basically mean ignoring most of the other content in the game, no? Man, I'm a bit conflicted.
There are now "Let's just be friends" options in the next version. I don't think any of us have actually tested that yet.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
How do you activate the nympho status during normal play?

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes