• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
That is by design by the looks of it. There may be a character down the line that breaks that barrier and has less shame about appearing nude in public, but most of the ladies are going to have certain moral limits to what they will and will not do. The limit is more flexible in private with the MC.
In the early days of the new X-Men comics there was one issue when Storm stripped down summoned up a small rain cloud and took a shower right on the front lawn of the mansion with the rest of the group all present. She didn't understand why everybody except Wolverine, who enjoyed the show reacted the way they did and cloaked herself with some fog while she finished the shower. Of course she was still new to the team and the country at the time, while in this game she's a teacher so she may have have learned the standard public dos and don'ts already.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

hensun

Jan 4, 2018
I've progressed all the way to summer and done most of the side content. I do wonder however, are there more clothes for jean and laura other than the sports shorts? Nothing else seem to unlock for me.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I've progressed all the way to summer and done most of the side content. I do wonder however, are there more clothes for jean and laura other than the sports shorts? Nothing else seem to unlock for me.
They're in the laundry. (Clothing art is getting redone as we speak)

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Question for the developers. Do you have any plans to add competition in the “battle” for girls? NO NOT NTR. Just competition. The meaning is this: If you give up on one of the girls, another one approaches her, if you still continue to ignore the girl, he takes her for himself. And we need to "retake" her if the player wants (by double means/time/sweet/pain/money etc.). NO NTR. Just the element of game/excitement.

Or plans only for a harem and nothing more?

I was just prompted to this idea by the text in the application - “Status: open relationship”.
But wouldn't "retaking" the girl end up as cucking the other person? :unsure:

Me personally, I'm not a fan of this mechanic (to put it lightly), partly because I'm looking at the future where there are way more than 3 girls and now not only will I have to juggle a schedule, also keep away every other asshole who wants to take my girl.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I finally found couple of hours to play 0.3a and I have questions:

1. Is gradual dressing/undressing gone for good? I kinda liked that girls weren't magically changing the whole outfit at once and were doing that piece by piece.

2. Too many "sleep buttons". At winter, for example, I pressing "sleep" at Friday(not "sleep and progress"), just to get text ad from mall and prompt to progress or postpone.

3. How many separate image layers is there on the screen if I am on the school grounds with 3 other characters? 1 per character, 2 for sky, 1 for background? Or even more? I am pretty sure, that animations on them all keep running even then I am at inventory or skills screen. Maybe pausing them with open inventory will make spinning X at background less laggy?

4. When you entering room at evening lights are on, but button still says "Turn on lights". Bug, I guess?

5. What are the triggers for optional events? Just time and location of girl? Your location? Stats? I tried to get all side events for autumn and was level 5 before I get them all. Map indicator is unreliable, at least 1 Jean event "appeared" after I just moved to different location without passing time.

6. Showers should expend stamina or not? At night shower in locker room costs no stamina, shower at your room spends one block. In the morning it is opposite - your shower is free, at locker room - costs stamina.

7. What were the goals and reasons of sex screen redesign? Didn't fooled around it much yet, looks like the change for the sake of change so far. Also, what is that bubble with question mark purpose?

8. I remember Laura having some kind of sleeves/gloves in 0.2 version. Will they return to her wardrobe?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
In the early days of the new X-Men comics there was one issue when Storm stripped down summoned up a small rain cloud and took a shower right on the front lawn of the mansion with the rest of the group all present. She didn't understand why everybody except Wolverine, who enjoyed the show reacted the way they did and cloaked herself with some fog while she finished the shower. Of course she was still new to the team and the country at the time, while in this game she's a teacher so she may have have learned the standard public dos and don'ts already.
Storm is likely one that does not mind public nudity. You can learn some things about another culture, but what you grow up with tends to stick.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
What were the goals and reasons of sex screen redesign? Didn't fooled around it much yet, looks like the change for the sake of change so far. Also, what is that bubble with question mark purpose?
The question marks seem like they would indicate an unknown as to what the girl likes. If you notice, there are small hearts on some of the icons and those hearts get bigger at times. It would seem to indicate an increase in her excitement by doing what she prefers at that time. For instance, while fooling around with Rogue, I got question marks for everything except a small heart for making out. Means she wants to kiss more than other things from what the MC can tell at that point. The question marks need to be explored to determine if she would like or dislike those other options over time. Later, it was revealed that she really likes making out when the heart became bigger and another heart became apparent when using the grab ass option, indicating she likes that as well. By concentrating on those options and exploring others, she orgasmed twice.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Question for the developers. Do you have any plans to add competition in the “battle” for girls? NO NOT NTR. Just competition. The meaning is this: If you give up on one of the girls, another one approaches her, if you still continue to ignore the girl, he takes her for himself. And we need to "retake" her if the player wants (by double means/time/sweet/pain/money etc.). NO NTR. Just the element of game/excitement.
Won't be a thing. After intense debate, mostly started by me since I'm a vocal little shit, the absolute worst that can happen is you ignore Jean for like 5 years and she loses her virginity to someone she tried dating off screen that you'll never hear about. You won't even get their name.

I just made a point that the girls shouldn't stagnate or remain in stasis just because players are actively avoiding them.

Me personally, I'm not a fan of this mechanic (to put it lightly), partly because I'm looking at the future where there are way more than 3 girls and now not only will I have to juggle a schedule, also keep away every other asshole who wants to take my girl.
We're gonna work on the scheduling thing.

Probably have you and your chosen girls all at one table during lunch or a bunch of group studying sessions so it doesn't feel like you're ignoring them and they're not attempting to monopolize their time.

Although you don't have to invite them ALL into a polycule.

Or plans only for a harem and nothing more?
The game and its plot will recognize the player dating every girl, dating one girl, dating no girls, and in some instances where characters have close ties or unique dynamics, a special relationship that revolves around that dynamic in the comic.

Like say we get around to including these characters in the game, Kitty had a close relationship to Magik and Rachel. If you date both of or all three, there would be unique interactions and content than if you dated other combinations.

For the time being this is just a hypothetical example so keep your hype at the appropriate levels.

I was just prompted to this idea by the text in the application - “Status: open relationship”.
Open relationship is a term we want to avoid as it implies the girl can sleep around but it'd probably be the best word for Null being able to date side girls.

As a reminder, side girls are characters who aren't really tied to the X-Men but interact enough that there's time for a fling.

Not a list of what we have planned but examples of women who temporarily enter the X-Men's social circle.

Ms. Marvel
Spider Woman
Squirrel Girl

Wait a minute, where is the facepalm reaction??
I wouldn't be surprised if it was seen and reported as a bullying technique. I have seen, in this thread alone, some people with not so great takes get like 20 or so facepalms.

while in this game she's a teacher so she may have have learned the standard public dos and don'ts already.
I mean if you think of the context, she's only learned and accepted those dos and don'ts recently.

But who's to say that's relevant in any capacity? :sneaky:

1. Is gradual dressing/undressing gone for good? I kinda liked that girls weren't magically changing the whole outfit at once and were doing that piece by piece.
It is. Just need to get the new art.

Just letting you guys know that it's not just a mater of quality. The old cloths just didn't have art for the new limb poses.

2. Too many "sleep buttons". At winter, for example, I pressing "sleep" at Friday(not "sleep and progress"), just to get text ad from mall and prompt to progress or postpone.
I'll let the dev team know this. Joining the discord and posting in the bug reports gets this noticed a lot faster! :)

3. How many separate image layers is there on the screen if I am on the school grounds with 3 other characters? 1 per character, 2 for sky, 1 for background? Or even more? I am pretty sure, that animations on them all keep running even then I am at inventory or skills screen. Maybe pausing them with open inventory will make spinning X at background less laggy?
This is technical stuff way above my head but I can pass this on to the dev team. I'll also add we have a suggestion channel in the discord. ;)

4. When you entering room at evening lights are on, but button still says "Turn on lights". Bug, I guess?
I'll let people know.

5. What are the triggers for optional events? Just time and location of girl? Your location? Stats? I tried to get all side events for autumn and was level 5 before I get them all. Map indicator is unreliable, at least 1 Jean event "appeared" after I just moved to different location without passing time.
Time and location.

I hate RNG more than I hate NTR so if it becomes too egregious I'll try and convince the dev team to be more kind with the RNG. Though this is still a video game so conditional checks will remain a thing.

6. Showers should expend stamina or not? At night shower in locker room costs no stamina, shower at your room spends one block. In the morning it is opposite - your shower is free, at locker room - costs stamina.
Yeah showers not skipping time is in high demand. I'll let the dev team know we have another report.

7. What were the goals and reasons of sex screen redesign? Didn't fooled around it much yet, looks like the change for the sake of change so far. Also, what is that bubble with question mark purpose?
The blurred background was more immersive than black and white hearts. I personally have not tested the sex yet so I'm not sure what the question

8. I remember Laura having some kind of sleeves/gloves in 0.2 version. Will they return to her wardrobe?
All removed clothes will be added back in. We just went with the core stuff for the redesign.

Last edited:

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I'm gonna enjoy telling people that their inability to get girls to cum is a skill issue. You've given me a sadistic and evil tool.
In the beginning, with access to limited actions it can be hard to make them cum, but not impossible.

"Saving" the most stimulating moves for after the "less stimulating ones" no longer take effect is necessary though, and often means not doing multiple actions at once.

Still, it is pretty accurate to dub it as "skill issue".

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I'm gonna enjoy telling people that their inability to get girls to cum is a skill issue. You've given me a sadistic and evil tool.
Meh making them cum becomes way too easy infact by the end of spring the girls already are done whereas Mc only gets to cum once so I don't know how they are botching that

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
sorry for asking, but it's fun! :sneaky::)

will the girls eventually deeptrhoat the user up to the balls? it's unrealistic but really hot
can the girls spread their holes in front of the user? this should be fairly easy to do and provide some great deal of variation (ae cum on open/closed pussy)
what would you devs like to add to the "flirt" variations?

cheers

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
In the beginning, with access to limited actions it can be hard to make them cum, but not impossible.

"Saving" the most stimulating moves for after the "less stimulating ones" no longer take effect is necessary though, and often means not doing multiple actions at once.

Still, it is pretty accurate to dub it as "skill issue".
Yeah, I am pretty early in the relationship with Rogue still. I have found trying multiple things at once and then concentrating on the ones that get the hearts is the way to go so far. I mean I got one mouth and two hands for a reason.. I am gonna use em like an octopus right?

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Joining the discord and posting in the bug reports gets this noticed a lot faster! :)
I'm highly allergic to all kinds of web chats since late 90s and I have to use one at work already. No thanks, I'll pass on that one.

Yeah showers not skipping time is in high demand. I'll let the dev team know we have another report.
Not exactly what I meant. I'm okay with showers having a cost, but I'd like them to be consistent with that. Either they all expend some stamina or none of them does.

The blurred background was more immersive than black and white hearts. I personally have not tested the sex yet so I'm not sure what the question
I don't mean just background. Why it has been rearranged that way - strip button on the right side, but strip menu opens on the left. Actions are all on the right side, but to check what's active I need to scroll a list. With separate tabbed window active actions were more obvious - in my opinion.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Question: When can Zero finally fly? This one needs to be one of his abilities!
Zero:
RLE Protagonist.

Turns off powers by touch all the time.

Girls get addicted to not having their powers.

Potential abuser.

Null:
TNH Protagonist

Can turn off powers by proximity and eventually learns how to touch girls and let them keep their powers. Has an unexplained knack for surviving things he shouldn't survive.

Girls have a variety of reactions to having their powers turned off.

Can enable poor coping habits but doesn't abuse them.

I'm hoping that doesn't involve Zero buggering Warren Worthington III just in hopes of getting wings.
Only in my dreams.

Meh making them cum becomes way too easy infact by the end of spring the girls already are done whereas Mc only gets to cum once so I don't know how they are botching that
They need to git gud.

will the girls eventually deeptrhoat the user up to the balls? it's unrealistic but really hot
Already in game. Just gotta train their throats.

can the girls spread their holes in front of the user? this should be fairly easy to do and provide some great deal of variation (ae cum on open/closed pussy)
Has been suggested and we're looking into it.

Zero is in the Rogue Like game. In this game the MC is Null. I would say as soon as the MC wishes he had Jean's or Storm's powers he will have a means of flight. Hopefully he will not have to get to deaths door for it to occur next time.
Simply wanting a power won't give it to him. He didn't get anything from Jean. Perhaps more thought on the nature of his powers is called for question? :unsure:

I'm highly allergic to all kinds of web chats since late 90s and I have to use one at work already. No thanks, I'll pass on that one.
Tis a shame.

I don't mean just background. Why it has been rearranged that way - strip button on the right side, but strip menu opens on the left. Actions are all on the right side, but to check what's active I need to scroll a list. With separate tabbed window active actions were more obvious - in my opinion.
We changed it around based on feedback. Though we're always open to streamlining it to be as convenient a compromise as we can.

4.60 star(s) 133 Votes