wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The relationships status with the girls polyramorous but they still are getting pissed when going to dates with other girls. What gives?

Reactions: Sweetluvd

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Found it in the changelog

"<stat rebalancing>
- we've tweaked (in several cases dramatically) the approval levels required for various activities and also removed the relationship requirement from virtually all approval checks
- this should counteract the new stat requirements required for polyamory, with the end result being that you can access a lot more content earlier in the game while still having a natural feeling progression to your relationships"
Ah! Good, I thought I had seen it somewhere, just couldn't remember where.
Glad to see I wasn't imagining it. Human memory, can't trust it.

Hello, I have a question, in version 0.3d I saw the hands semi-transparent and in the same situation but in version 0.4a I see the hands completely visible, I touched something that changed the way the hands look or is it something that was changed in this version? Can I put it as it was before?.
They changed the program to use the visible ones. So, the answer is "not easily."

For the same reason, I doubt Ron will make it an option.

The relationships status with the girls polyramorous but they still are getting pissed when going to dates with other girls. What gives?
Just getting to 600 Trust with the girl will allow you to have a poly relationship, BUT you still have to ask the girl if it is okay, and she has to like/ respect the girl you want to date in order for her to say yes.

Also, if you had a poly relationship in 0.3d and import it into 0.4a, there is some evidence that wacky things can happen due to the changes in the requirements no longer being met.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

They changed the assets to use the visible ones. And looking through the image assets, the answer is "no, you cannot, they aren't there."

Just getting to 600 Trust with the girl will allow you to have a poly relationship, BUT you still have to ask the girl if it is okay, and she has to like/ respect the girl you want to date in order for her to say yes.

Also, if you had a poly relationship in 0.3d and import it into 0.4a, there is some evidence that wacky things can happen due to the changes in the requirements no longer being met.
I got rouge to 606 love and 604 trust but she is still denying to let me date jean as the friendship between them is low? And there is not even to an option to ask to date laura. Also Is only belly piercing is implemented because rougue is refusing all othe piercings and the dildos and anal plugs etc

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I got rouge to 606 love and 604 trust but she is still denying to let me date jean as the friendship between them is low? And there is not even to an option to ask to date laura. Also Is only belly piercing is implemented because rougue is refusing all othe piercings and the dildos and anal plugs etc
I think those come after 750 and 1000 Love, trust

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
What the hell? I am tired bossman. I don't wanna grind anymore
Use console
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
If you in Android, edit your save in
You need to repack the edited save on
tenor.gif

Grind only exists for uninitiated,
In the world with cheat engine, grind is non existent. People choose to grind.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Oh, so is this it? Someone had written about that Jean and Laura would be reach level 2 of relationship and Rogue 's level is 3 in the newest update. I kinda sure I've seen it somewhere. But I don't know what is the level of relationship and where to find it in game.
I think this is the closest you're going to get. We talk in terms of levels, as in, you go from level 1 to level 2. But in algorithm, it's more like:
Code:
call start_Event(EventScheduler.Events["Rogue_boyfriend_trigger_part_two"]) from _call_start_Event_50
There definitely is a linear chain of events, but they're more implemented as flags than as levels, if you know what I mean.

• Red Heart

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
still trying to find the code to enable sex and anal
In 0.3a sex are via flags. I forget which ones. You want to add a history item into history.permanent as well as set a day value to some day in the past or something. I've found that once. Anal, I think was just getting trust high enough after that.

Considered putting that into the cheat injector but decided it would take too much out of the game, too much trouble (the code would be pretty long for an injection) and can sequence break the game and miss out on content.

Edit: Found it in my console history log. This might have changed for 0.4a. But in 0.3d, it was:

Code:
Rogue.History.permanent['went_on_date_with_player']=HistoryItemClass() //this instantiates the proper HistoryItem into the hash/dictionary/whatever python calls hashes
Rogue.History.permanent['went_on_date_with_player'].completed.append(day) //the HistoryItem has a list/array/tuple/whatever python calls an array with the current day. Signifying that it's been completed.
Make the girl at ease with being naked:
The function that determines shame copies a temporary instance of the character and its stats, which is why modifying them only applies until a scheme change, when it reverts back to referencing the original object. The best I've found is that shame is a calculation of love and trust (something like (love + trust) * 0.4). This is why my cheat injector breaks the love/trust limit. With a ridiculously high love and trust, they'll wear [or not wear] just about anything.

Proof of concept

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You Have a point My Friend
This makes relationships more alive and natural
Of course, this new system left me wondering what future interactions with the girls that will be added will be like and what kind of scenario this will generate.
Like Jean and Emma, everyone knows that they both don't like each other
View attachment 3497409
Rogue should help us to make the foursome happen.
79905 - Al_Rio Emma_Frost Jean_Grey Marvel Rogue White_Queen X-Men.jpg

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
just wanted a confirmation
Yeah no worries. I tend to over-explain sometimes for the sake of anyone else glancing through posts.

it's better than waiting months for bug fixes instead of like content.
Well, it ain't just bug fixes. Not accusing you of it but we've had people dismiss updates as bug fixes, which I don't know why people think it's a bad thing, when we've included missing content or new systems.

The current update was the friendship system but we also included more clothing and lessened some requirements for sex options.

The sex scenes are a little buggy on the animations and they kinda get weird at some angles, but they show promise.
A known issue. We're currently working on an art and mechanic overhaul for that.

really hope to see kitty, jubilee, mystique, emma frost at some point(kitty and emma at least)
All are on the list of potential girls.

another thing is i hope they add a bit more of the free roam/simulator stuff that roque like has like: the manual traveling via directions rather than a map, but i understand if thats not possible.
We're waiting on background art. The mansion is large and so the map is needed as there's a lot of space in between locations that we haven't got art for yet.

Also we added an entire new system to have girls do things when you're not around if you're into life sim stuff.

will there be any story stuff added to this update? I mean considering tanning came in last update late
I wouldn't say late. We're adding features as we complete them. As for story, the main plot is still being taken care of. We're getting art for it as I type this. Though there is a new friendship system and you'll get to see girls interacting as well as some progression between them not tied directly to a girls' plot. Laura and Rogue are still tied to main progression but both of their relationships with Jean have some sandbox additions.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
I think this is the closest you're going to get. We talk in terms of levels, as in, you go from level 1 to level 2. But in algorithm, it's more like:
Code:
call start_Event(EventScheduler.Events["Rogue_boyfriend_trigger_part_two"]) from _call_start_Event_50
There definitely is a linear chain of events, but they're more implemented as flags than as levels, if you know what I mean.
Thank you, bro.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Where are you getting all of these art? Is there a comic name we can search for.
Asking for a science project of course, so it's a good cause.
Art from Al Rio.
Years ago when I got Return to Wonderland Cover Gallery B
he also send me couple of cards-the one with Emma,Jean and Rogue and this one

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017

They changed the program to use the visible ones. So, the answer is "not easily."

For the same reason, I doubt Ron will make it an option.

Knowing that it wasn't some button that I touched, I made my version so my head doesn't make noise while I play.

(I clarify that it is not my intention to disrespect Ron's vision, he is the genius who made this wonderful game :giggle:, I just liked the previous version better)

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes