Oct 21, 2023
currently we're still on ch. 1 with 4 more story related chapters to come and a 6th to act as a sandbox/epilogue
Would you mind telling at which point current plot ends?
I remember playing it on first 0.3 or late 0.2 and I got softlocked on some quest bug, I feel like I went past it now, but there was not much content after that. Now I have no idea, if I encountered another bug (maybe due to loading older save?) or reached the actual end.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Loading a save from 0.3a where all girls were ok with polyamory, now they all eventually get pissed at each other
Funnily enough when I ask one what they think of another they'll just say "I'm glad you're dating her" but still get pissed 2 days later
There's just too many variables with how the new system works and the old saves so unfortunately you're gonna run into quirky stuff like this. Not much we can do, but things should self-correct as you continue playing the game and raise stats.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
I remember playing it on first 0.3 or late 0.2 and I got softlocked on some quest bug, I feel like I went past it now, but there was not much content after that. Now I have no idea, if I encountered another bug (maybe due to loading older save?) or reached the actual end.
There should be a message that pops up when you reach the end of main story content. The last main story event so far is the mob attack but there's still optional quests and more sandbox content to do after that. The chapter 1 finale will be coming soon :tm:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
She's from the South, words are hard for them, as well as the letter "g"
Says the Irishman.

There should be a message that pops up when you reach the end of main story content. The last main story event so far is the mob attack but there's still optional quests and more sandbox content to do after that. The chapter 1 finale will be coming soon :tm:
This.

If you mean in the game as a whole, the finale of Chapter 5. Chapter 6 will have stories that couldn't fit in chapters 1 through 5 and, if we have the energy for it, a bridge into a sequel.

We have a lot of ideas on the cutting room floor that we hope to implement into chapter 6.

Anal-only is still not in the game? :c
I just came here to ask this lmao.
Patience friends.

Reactions: Eland51298

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the current end is Summer for chapter 1

Mar 18, 2019
At this point I'm expecting Storm to have an anal only path.

Literally getting blue balls since the first time they showed her, and at this point it's either going to be me crying or my wallet crying, depending on the first sentence.

Reactions: armond
Oct 21, 2023
If you mean in the game as a whole, the finale of Chapter 5. Chapter 6 will have stories that couldn't fit in chapters 1 through 5 and, if we have the energy for it, a bridge into a sequel.

We have a lot of ideas on the cutting room floor that we hope to implement into chapter 6.
I meant currently implemented part, but thanks for sharing the future plans.
It must be awful to manage a 3 parallel (and more coming?!) LI, on top of sandbox system, my condolences team ;_;

By the way - if the reach on F95 finder means anything, then I'd say there could be some improvements.
Adding 2d game for sure, since it is one and some folks might filter it.

AND WHERE IS FEMALE DOMINATION?
1712093560278.png
Seriously, this game has one of the best femdom dialogues! Aaand ok, I won't start another war on semantics, fine - it's more Role Reversal/FLR, but it's still on femdom spectrum. I love when my big sis hushes me.

Oh, coming back to ideas - of which you have a shitton already, I know.
But is the "let her order" system planned to translate into sex scenes perhaps? The pro-active choices could lead one way while passive ones would grow girls domineering side. I could totally see it being extended into some wishes/desires/orders mechanic, since girls are already able to refuse actions as well as taking them independently.
I can see it bright as day - Laura is exploring her sexuality, get's amused by human x-man body reactions. She decides she wants to toy with it a little, leading into hadnjob scene, where changing position is turned-off.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
By the way - if the reach on F95 finder means anything, then I'd say there could be some improvements.
Adding 2d game for sure, since it is one and some folks might filter it.

AND WHERE IS FEMALE DOMINATION?
View attachment 3504437
Unfortunately we don't have full control over the tags. We've tried, but had trouble changing/adding them without things getting reverted by someone else

Oct 21, 2023
Nah man, agreed. Most of the other femdom titles are of the... torture variety :(
I don't even want to start this discussion, had it not long ago on this forum and it got heated really fast. Suprised didn't got any warns for my insults.

Apperently for a huge group here "femdom" means "Dominatrix in latex kicking your balls". This, and this only.

Reactions: Grosconnard

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Oh come on, give us some story allready, and new characters...
dude, calm down. the team is working out things like bugs and adding in some more minor things like clothes and tweaking the relationship system. chapter 2 is when new story content and characters will be added

Reactions: Sweetluvd
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes