Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
The game has a surprising amount of content for a 0.3 release and can become something great with further polish. The writing is good and there's much more plot than than its RL:Evo inspiration, which years later has a pathetic amount of substantial dialogue and practically 0 story.

So far the tasks are relatively clear and I had no issues with anything being too obtuse - even if some of them don't have hints, just going about your days as usual you'll notice the character you want to progress have a red exclamation mark on the map for the event you're trying to trigger.

One thing which should have been relatively obvious even before release is small and inconsequential, but still worth mentioning - the replies to the humhum posts being to tiny it's funny how I'm expected to be able to read them. And I can, if I lean like 2-3 feet forward to make my 58'' tv even bigger to barely make out the font for ants. Seriously guys, how the fuck did that make it in its current state as if it was normal?

Oh, another font-related thing - please just make all the dialogue black, the font for each character doesn't need to be in their respective colors. The one for Laura is barely readable at all with it being orange on white, and the one for Jean isn't great either. I can see who's talking, just make it damn black and easy to read, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDAEG

idea445

May 19, 2017
Help, I'm stuck at the late night training of Laura's quest. I tried any times training on my own but the event didn't trigger

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Just a pop-up? I'm used to Kurt explaining things to us. :confused: It'd be nicer if Kurt came in and explained sex to Zero and their girlfriend when you first reach that stage of the relationship. Here, I made a visual aid to show how it could look:
View attachment 3298984
Hilarious as that would be, kinda' praying Kurt continues to give us the privacy to suck at foreplay on our own unless we ask.
Would be amusing if it was like an imagined hypothetical or something though.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Our mindset going into this was that Laura had 0 frame of reference of when it came to this kind of relationship. Outright not knowing what is okay and what is not okay. An MC pushing back at every turn is educating her on what is normally socially acceptable.

An MC encouraging the weird behavior is just being kinky.

Basically it's "I can fix her." vs "I can make her worse."

As I've said to others, we're working on making it more nuanced than a binary.

We are now aware that people care about these characters to the point where a binary isn't satisfying.
Tbh I never thought of those options as related to kink I agreed with some because a good relationship is one where both parties make some compromise for the others lol it never cam up in my mind that it was supposed to be like anything else so I agreed to some things as compromise and say no to some . Anyways it's great that y'all are trying to work on it can't wait to try it when you guys do it.

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Screenshot 2024-01-27 064440.png
its the end of summer content but this fall quest doesnt go away because i forgot to do the optional content in this play trough and i see no way to do it outside of fall if one is meant to have acces to the optional content even if one did not do it in this specific season there is still a bug the train togheter to learn more about your ability thing of the quest resets every season
othere then that it was really an really solid game altough there was an bug early in the play trough in the late night study session for some reason it gave an eror message sadly i forgot to screenshot it and i cant replicate it
for an thing that i hope that an later version will have if you finish a mission you get an red dot on your log but if you have dont show completed missions on it doesnt even show which mission you completed maybe only hid completed missions after one saw that they where completed or have an pop up that says the love mission of roge is completer

Reactions: abgazil

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Help, I'm stuck at the late night training of Laura's quest. I tried any times training on my own but the event didn't trigger
You don't need to train.. Laura will simply be in the Danger Room with a red exclamation mark next to her icon. Eventually it should pop up. I am not sure what makes it pop up, it may be after a certain event or it may just be random. When you see such an exclamation mark next to a character icon on the map, jump over to that location immediately to play the event out. I just keep checking the map at various times and go to the events.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Guys I'm yet to find time to play the new content. I seem to understand that this update still has no new girls, right? Just a rework of what was already there?

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Guys I'm yet to find time to play the new content. I seem to understand that this update still has no new girls, right? Just a rework of what was already there?
No new girls, just little side scenes expanding girls personalities, UI redesign and perks system.

BTW just finished v0.2b and holy shit it's overdelivers, its basiacally full game except some rushed ending, like other games usually do. Progression is nice, no grind whatsoever. You have 250 points out of 1000 per season cap and enough extra stuff like sex scenes or story scenes to get them throughout season. Every new sex action gives you like 20 trust/20 love. Dates have sex options handjob in cinema, blowjob under table or toilet sex, which is gone in 0.3a. There is a plenty of clothing options nicely split between seasons to buy. Performance is better to, might be because reworked verison uses higher resolution assets.

If you want to play the game now just use 0.2 version untill developer finish work and brings back old stuff.

Aug 15, 2021
No new girls, just little side scenes expanding girls personalities, UI redesign and perks system.

BTW just finished v0.2b and holy shit it's overdelivers, its basiacally full game except some rushed ending, like other games usually do. Progression is nice, no grind whatsoever. You have 250 points out of 1000 per season cap and enough extra stuff like sex scenes or story scenes to get them throughout season. Every new sex action gives you like 20 trust/20 love. Dates have sex options handjob in cinema, blowjob under table or toilet sex, which is gone in 0.3a. There is a plenty of clothing options nicely split between seasons to buy. Performance is better to, might be because reworked verison uses higher resolution assets.

If you want to play the game now just use 0.2 version untill developer finish work and brings back old stuff.
"Dates have sex ... which is gone in 0.3a"

This also coming back. From Ron himself " the plan is turning these into custom scenes rather than reusing animations from the sex minigame"

Most of the other stuff that is currently missing comes down to the time table for the artists completing assets and will be released with mini-updates as they get rolled out.

Glad you're enjoying the game though.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
This also coming back. From Ron himself " the plan is turning these into custom scenes rather than reusing animations from the sex minigame"
It's unquestionable that art rework was needed before drawing missing CGs or extra girls/content. Otherwise it would be just waste of work.

I'm just surprised how Complete v0.2b turned out, I encountered like 2 bugs during full playthrough and had enough content for full Steam/Itch.io release. It's offered more than 90% of games on site currently, could probably even marked as [Complete] to start new one as Remaster with different game saves ID.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

Thank you, and yeah: 0.2 was brilliant. Kind of a bummer that they are taking bits out of it, but if it comes back improved it's hard to complain.

Bit sad to see another Kitty-less update though :(

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I think you have to be somewhere else, then go to the Danger Room at night.
If you check to the right of the map, the "X-Tracker" will show Laura in the Danger Room and there will be a exclamation mark next to her symbol.

Lisardlaser

Apr 7, 2019
TLDR; It's a bug and probably you have also fucked up just as I did so you have to wait for a fix. :D

Explanation:
If you look at the main quest 'Laura Kinney: Fall', it says that running into her training late at night is OPTIONAL. So I did not care because I did the rest anyway and then I progressed with the main story since there was the option to do that.
However, I missed that the side quest 'Laura Kinney: Friendship' contains the very same condition but - for some reason - devs made this condition MANDATORY there (?). The thing is that after you progressed with the story without completing this SIDE (!) quest (that's the mistake we both made) you are blocked. This means that you cannot progress further because to do that you have to be friends with Laura but now you are at the different stage of the story and the event when Laura goes to training late at night won't be triggered anymore...

Sucks.

Reactions: idea445
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes