Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
It looks wet and flattened/plastered back to me. Perfectly normal for the way a lot of people flatten their hair back in the shower.
To me it looks like a cross between a mullet and that greased back ducktail style like Fonzie wore in the old Happy Days show. Not a fan of it.

I also don't care for Storm's ponytail either. Her hair should be loose, wild, and free like her spirit. Her face seems too thin as well. Is that really how she looks in the comics these days? She looked so much better in the early days of the new X-Men comics.

Aug 15, 2021
To me it looks like a cross between a mullet and that greased back ducktail style like Fonzie wore in the old Happy Days show. Not a fan of it.

I also don't care for Storm's ponytail either. Her hair should be loose, wild, and free like her spirit. Her face seems too thin as well. Is that really how she looks in the comics these days? She looked so much better in the early days of the new X-Men comics.
Yeah, Rogue's wet hair isn't really my favorite either. It reminded me of Gozer in Ghostbusters. Now several of the other ones are absolutely amazing especially Laura's bun.

As for Storm, she's worn her hair a number of different ways and the ponytail is one of them. I know what you mean, thinking back to the X-Men cartoon (and a lot of that era) she had the full flowing hair going on. Still, the ponytail is better than the mohawk hairstyle.

Sugaradaay

Oct 15, 2020
its someone who can share a full save please ? I just have a bug in game with some additional side missions that I can't solve it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows the console commands for:
jogging with Rogue
knowing Rogue Dark secret
intense training session with Laura
run into her at the mall
support Jean in a class demonstration
Jean late night study session
Jean unwind after her exam
I'm stuck with only those side quests remaining to go on and they don't trigger anymore.
Or if there's a bugfix for it...
Thanks in advance

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Side question: do you need to be submissive to Jean and Laura on the date to progress in the story?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Side question: do you need to be submissive to Jean and Laura on the date to progress in the story?
No, but as the game is right now, they'll still act dominantly-ish towards you even if you discourage those quirks. It does not impede the story progression in any way though, just affects the flavor of the text

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
No, but as the game is right now, they'll still act dominantly-ish towards you even if you discourage those quirks. It does not impede the story progression in any way though, just affects the flavor of the text
Sure, that's what they all say. Then the next thing you know, you're chained to the wall, and Laura is in a latex catsuit deciding on which whip she wants to use on your scrotum.

Or so I've heard.

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, I'd usually be in the 'Play the game as usual' camp as it's worked fine so far, but:

2 Optional tasks from Jean's Winter section are plain not showing up - 'Help her relax before exam' and 'Console her over power troubles'. It's been over a week of trying to trigger them with 500/500 love/trust and shit ain't workin'. Don't want to progress onward without viewing them.

The game needs hints on what's required for tasks to trigger, as I have 0 idea if I have to keep skipping days or some trigger isn't done. But it can't, as everything else for other characters is completed, that's the only red quest left in the journal.

EDIT: Nevermind, kept skipping and 2 days later one of them activated, I assume the other will happen too. Make them show up ASAP, what was the cause for a whole week to pass without them triggering. It's not like anything else was happening that would take priority.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes