1y3uehsbqgs

Jul 2, 2023
Art looks good from glance, I will take a look, thanks!
...though Kara with a leather jacket and no skirt just looks wrong. Especially since I know that he also worked on her run with Damian where she had her proper costume. I still think the highschool jock look was best on Kon and the cheerleader outfit was best on Kara. Black leather jackets just seem to clash with the red, blue and gold colors of the house of EL.

View attachment 3655749
He also has the best characterization of Lex Luthor in a long while

lathe

May 24, 2018
Quick Question, how Did you Guys manage to Not piss them Off. Is there like a strat a walkthrough? Much appreciated.

nonono90210

May 14, 2020
I'm stuck in the optional objective "help her find her voice" for Laura. No matter how long I wait nothing happens, and I've already went to the danger room while both her and Rogue where there, and nothing.
Did you manage to find a solution? I have the same problem.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I have already updated the game to v0.4b when this error showed up
I looked it up and "NoneType" is pretty much a null object. I think your save might have originated from an older game AND in a state where the object in question either doesn't exist anymore or isn't available.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any solution besides try another save to see if those are any better or start a new game.

Reactions: MZERO

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
There are some controversies surrounding this game, like whether the idea, art, mechanics, and story were plagiarised. From a consumer point of view, it would be great if the developers could work together and keep developing this game. I really love the artwork and story for Laura and don't want it to end, so hopefully the devs can sort out their differences and focus on building out the rest of the game

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
ShinyBoots1993
Any plans about threesome scenes? Like for example Missionary + Doggy.
New poses like cowgirl? And more specific reactions with someone?
It's a little bit funny when someone knocks in our door when we have in our shoulder our love interest , we just wake up, then Rogue or Jean came up - she seeing this - when we in MC bed when we all have love + trust 1000 points - and then "Hello Rogue what you doing with MC? oh you with him? Well i okay with that".

I just a little bit noticed by the map and some dialogs. You seem to be planning Lesbian scenes,and some lone female masturbation scenes - that in planned or not :unsure:

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
ShinyBoots1993 Tested update a little bit.
I've got a LOAD BUTTON in this update and I'm happy. Thanks to dev team. 10 out of 10.

Now, a serious question - do you guys have a press kit or something like that?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Any plans about threesome scenes?
SPOILER_censored.png
We have some things. Though we plan on making these situations more unique outside of the sex mini-game.

For example, the use of comic book panels showing different angles that I hyped up early on.

You seem to be planning Lesbian scenes,and some lone female masturbation scenes - that in planned or not
Yes this is planned.

I've got a LOAD BUTTON in this update and I'm happy. Thanks to dev team. 10 out of 10.
You're welcome. I campaigned it just for you. ;)

Now, a serious question - do you guys have a press kit or something like that?
Nope. It's just me being a chaos gremlin. If I don't have an answer to something, I pop in dev chat and ask.

The closest thing is forum signatures.

May 9, 2019
I have found that if you follow through the favored kinks of each individual girl, they end up unlocking 2 flirt options. The buttspank and the "apreciation" flirt. With Laura you praise her for taking charge, with Jean you thank her for being such a good big sister.

My question is, can this be done with Rogue? Can you spank her sub badonkadonk? Can you praise her for being such a nice little slave? Laura and Jean unlock it, but Rogue seems not to.

Also, are there any plans for the other side of things? You can make Rogue be less submissive, Laura less opressive and dominant and make Jean less "ara ara" but does anything unlock from suppresing these latent desires? Like the 2 new flirt options?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes