Crel

Jun 5, 2018
whenever I try to equip the leather teddy to Laura my game crashes
remove piercings from her before you do. There are several items missing piercings support, leather teddy is one

You'll know if you've run into another if the final line of the traceback is like this, but referencing the clothing.piercing combination you tried:

Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/Rogue/images/standing/nipple_piercings_ring_covered_[Rogue.Clothes[dress].string]_supported.webp': could not find image. ('characters/Rogue/images/standing/nipple_piercings_ring_covered_sweater_dress_supported.webp')

Honestly piercings as a whole seem incomplete and crash prone atm (wardrobe and scene support aren't complete). Not a huge deal, it *is* 0.2, but probably best, or at least more stable, to not use them for now.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
There are a bunch of crash errors when trying to have sex with piercings equipped on Laura and Anna. Looks like it's fine with Jean though, but haven't explored all of the piercing options yet.
With Jean having labia piercings, I have had her pussy disappear from the animation and the sex scene freeze up. So yeah, the nipple rings seem fine but not so much the genital piercings.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I think outfit types should be explained better in game.
We have plans for tool tips in the works.

I think the intention (going top left to bottom right) is

Normal Wear | Undressed | Gym | Swimsuit | Date Night | Spicy Time | Sleep Wear | Cold Weather

The situation you're describing may just be a small bug.
This is accurate and yeah it's a bug.

That's a shame as it could be a fun dynamic with Cyclops and Emma or Colossus and Kitty.
I suggested it day 1 and got shot down day 1 lol.

in some parts with the piercing it appears a error
Yeah we're getting a lot of reports about this. I'll pass it onto the team.

The "choices" don't seem to do much. I chose to deny Jean the bro sis stuff in every single choice, she still ended up completely going the big sis mode. Similar with Rogue and X, I chose to diminish X dominance and Rogue submissiveness in every choice I had, but it still didn't seem to change their personalities whatsoever.
That seems weird... And is the first instance of someone reporting this. Have you compared scenes to each other?

Is anal actually locked behind vaginal? I know I'm in the extreme minority, but virgin anal is kind of my main fetish and the main thing that got me into Roguelike back in the day. Is there going to be a possibility for this later on, or am I just shit out of luck in regards to this?
We have plans for some girls who will choose anal first. We just felt like these three girls didn't fit the type when it came to their character writing.

Man, you're blueballing me so hard with leather-clad Storm showing up and then just vanishing forever. Plz dev have mercy :'(
:KEK:

The grind is indeed too big, but I'll attribute that to many systems not being in place yet.
I've seen people saying it's fine, some people saying it's too grindy, some people saying the grind is good. All I can say is that yeah the systems aren't perfect yet.

The fastest way I found is just going through the sex menu, which I dislike since the system tries to replicate the girls getting used to certain actions, so it creates a conflict between creating the girls with focus on certain fetishes vs quicker access to max stats.
Yeah this is the kinda meta thing we don't want to have as the speed running standard. We're working on it.

The gifts are an alternative and will probably make this whole system better once there are more of them.
There will indeed be more of them.

Additionally, I read there will be no exhibitionism, which makes me sad. That one is within my top 3 fetishes, and something I'll give Roguelike a point over Null hypothesis.
There will be some exhibitionism. You just won't be fucking in front of an audience of strangers. I also don't see why it has to be a point over the game.

Like I get that I can't stop comparisons. Obviously, I'm not dumb. Though I've said more than once that Null Hypothesis isn't meant to be an alternative or a replacement. The two games can and should co-exist.

The only complaint I could pull out (giggles) would be about cum inside orifices not really being shown, which irks me simply because of the description. "Filled to the brim", and then nothing is trickling out and the hole looks mildly covered? Meh. But this one isn't a real serious complaint.
I'll still bring it to the attention of the devs.

The game seems to have some issues handling multiple custom outfits. After messing around in the wardrobe system and setting up a bunch (10+) of custom outfits (for Jean) it starts to chug, to the point it becomes unplayable. Clicking anything results in multi-second lag, saving takes forever and the game itself becomes unresponsive. After restarting it's mostly fine, until touching the wardrobe again.
Ouch. I think the beta testers didn't think to try and break the game this way. I'll bring it up to the dev team.

whenever I try to equip the leather teddy to Laura my game crashes
I'll mention it to the dev team.

1- When the game asks to progress the story or postpone it, does choosing to progress have any impact on the content that I'd see or the relationship with the girls?
For now? Nothing too outstanding. In the future though, the girls will have their "quest completed" by some other means. Meaning you won't get to see their growth or influence their quirks or opinions.

Some girls may even date off-screen and lose their virginity. We're not considering this NTR as you'll never see it happen and they won't talk about it.

Y'all can blame me. I put my foot down by saying Jean remaining celibate for half a decade was bad writing.

2- I have tried all the available action that Rouge is currently "OK" with, but it seems that I cannot extend her pleasure status bar any further. What am I doing wrong here?
This is a known bug that we're working on.

She's not.
Don't feed the troll. The arguments also included her facial features being "white" but we also compared that to the comics with our Storm STILL being "more black" in many comic runs and even then we adjusted her a bit more.

There are a bunch of crash errors when trying to have sex with piercings equipped on Laura and Anna. Looks like it's fine with Jean though, but haven't explored all of the piercing options yet.
Honestly piercings as a whole seem incomplete and crash prone atm (wardrobe and scene support aren't complete). Not a huge deal, it *is* 0.2, but probably best, or at least more stable, to not use them for now.
Yeah, I personally didn't even know they were in the game. So this is pretty surprising for me. I'll mention it to the devs.

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
Also do the remote vibes have any functionality yet? I note you can equip them already but it doesn't seem to do anything apart from just being a wearable accessory (and usable somewhat in sex).

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
asdcvb
" It actually feels like an alternative with it's own strength and weaknesses and distinct in it's own right. "
THANK YOU.

For that, I'm gonna directly address your wishlist.

My personal wishlist
Sfx during H scenes. (especially moans)
Planned but we're unsure on whether to get a voice actress or use stock sounds or something. Though we are talking about it.

The ability to influence the dynamic of our relationship with the LI's more than we currently can.
Planned. We will be adding more events to chapter 1 and tweaking certain story beats based on player feedback.

Allow for more bsdm/light-bdsm consentual and fun, doesn't have to be corrupting or mind-breaking.
We have an entirely different system planned out. ALL girls will be willing to take part in BDSM with the MC in control. Just some will have different thresh holds depending on their personality. We're talking to people with actual experience with BDSM to make sure it's authentic and not 50 Shades of Grey or something.

Even more outfits (can never get enough) though the start here is amazing.
We always got more outfits in the works.

More variation in the dates and their dialogue.
I'll one up you and inform you that not only is that a thing, we're gonna be getting different art backgrounds so say you take Rogue to her favorite southern restaurant, it will actually look like a southern restaurant.

More variation in activities you can do together and actual scenes for it, if you swim together now you don't even see it. That's a waste of lewd possibilities (or wholesome at first).
Already in the works. With the magic of comic book transitions we will be adding visual aid to some of the purely descriptive events.

Ability to shower together in your room, just more activities.
This was cut for time but it will be put into the game. Like the rest, I can't give you an exact time frame but your wishlist is made up of things we have discussed at length about.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Also do the remote vibes have any functionality yet? I note you can equip them already but it doesn't seem to do anything apart from just being a wearable accessory (and usable somewhat in sex).
I'm looking at the discord right now and our UI guy is working on the app that is supposed to be paired with that.

Reactions: Green83rry

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
She's not.

Hell, there were pages already that addressed this way earlier in this thread... like months ago.

Even taking pixel comparisons from the comic iteration of her and the game iteration of her, and the game version was spot on, if not showing her with an even darker complexion than many of the comics.
You'll have to forgive me for doing what fucking everyone does and not bothering to read through 120 pages of posts spanning nearly a year, before asking a question.

And maybe - just permaybehaps - if it's a discussion that goes on for "pages" and gets brought up by multiple unique people, there's a hint of a chance that something needs addressed somewhere?

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
You'll have to forgive me for doing what fucking everyone does and not bothering to read through 120 pages of posts spanning nearly a year, before asking a question.

And maybe - just permaybehaps - if it's a discussion that goes on for "pages" and gets brought up by multiple unique people, there's a hint of a chance that something needs addressed somewhere?
Only brought up by just two people out of 120 pages... 2 people who apparently share the belief that all black people must look alike.

I mean, I know which group I would want to be in... But hey, you do you.

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I got stuck at love and trust for all the three girls :confused: regardless of what I do (going on dates and buying stuff), the numbers won't budge and it's frozen at :oops:

250/275 & 250/250 for Rouge
250/275 & 250/300 for Laura
250/300 & 250/275 for Jean

May 14, 2020
I got stuck at love and trust for all the three girls :confused: regardless of what I do (going on dates and buying stuff), the numbers won't budge and it's frozen at :oops:

250/275 & 250/250 for Rouge
250/275 & 250/300 for Laura
250/300 & 250/275 for Jean
You have to progress the main story to continue to level them up any more.

j9ac9k

Nov 23, 2018
check out and see if it helps!
Appreciate the link, but this is not the unidentified developer error (which can be bypassed by selecting "Open Anyway" from the Privacy and Security Menu); it's a more generic error I haven't seen before.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
This game has been amazing so far and there's plenty of content for a 0.2 release, all the girls are loveable and the art is amazing!

I think all I want now is a bit more expressive faces? Like when they cum and such, but that's a minor stuff, so far this game is aces.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I think the main thing that's seemed really strange, gameplay wise, that I haven't seen mentioned yet is that "flirt" options are limited to once per day. I get why the limit is there when you're first getting to know girls, but it seems like a weirdly artificial limitation once you're at boyfriend/girlfriend levels with anyone. I thought it might be left in at that point because it was considered a balance issue, but the seasonal caps on love and trust already make that a non-issue, imo.

If it's really a big concern, I think an alternative could be to move a lot of the dating/pda type actions to another submenu outside of flirting that affects arousal rather than awarding love points. There seems to be the beginnings, at least, of some kind of system for the girls being aroused/horny outside of the sex menu, and being able to build that up throughout the day with physical interactions could be a way to make the arousal system seem more important/interesting to gameplay outside the sex menu.

I've seen it mentioned that the sex menu can be pretty grindy, but I think the UI for the sex menu is a far bigger problem than how grindy it is. The UI design for the sex menu is kind of a mess. There are too many submenus, illustrated by there being several options that are available in multiple submenus. That should probably be streamlined quite a bit. It's also strange that the undressing/dressing submenu is in a different design language than the rest of the sex menu. What you can or can't do in a given position doesn't always make sense. The system isn't difficult or complex, but still needlessly complex for the number and depth of options available. Given that the system is ostensibly designed to be used one-handed while preoccupied, it should probably be as simple as possible. I don't remember which game it was, but I played a game before with a similar design concept but simplified by using icons instead of descriptions for actions and not having redundancy. Relating how positioning works and when it can or will change isn't communicated well in the current UI. Sometime actions can be continued when changing positions and sometimes they can't, and whether they can or not doesn't seem to be related to whether a postion is available for an action or not. ETA: there's also a lot of inconsistency with whether you can perform an action visible in the menu. It seems like there was an internal debate on whether to include every option or just options that can currently be performed with the current partner, and no one won, so we ended up with a weird mishmash of options that may or may not be available that will later include more options that may or may not be available

The former thing bothered me more than the latter, but it was a lot easier to explain lol. Despite my lengthy complaint, I'm enjoying the game and looking forward to more

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes