ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Why winter-wear? Seems like it'd be better to put that in some holiday side mission than day 1 implementation. Unless that's a dev's fetish, in which case I get it and have no complaints.
Because it snows in upstate New York during the winter times. Also yeah winter wear can be cute so I'm sure it's someone's fetish.

Not sure if you saw the previous posts explaining it but the game will be put into 6 chapters. Each is broken into 4 parts.

Each chapter is a full year. The four parts are the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter semesters.

Like I said before, since you made so many high-quality graphics, why is the UI still so ONI, if you do nothing to change, its still a skin-changed ONI-LIKE
We've already remade the UI. The current build is outdated and there's nothing I can do about it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 - It's played to be mostly realistic, with a proper birth timeline, the child is given for adoption or sent somewhere else after
This is probably how it's gonna be treated.

We have discussed it and a "Think of our kid!" moment during an upcoming battle would be a fun thing for story bits.

As far as people who don't want to impregnate... I mean, birth control exists.....
You can have the good one where the player just essentially turns it off as an option
or You can have the evil one, the cursed condom option
(or both)
Yeah. Essentially the girls will force you to pull out during their first vaginal scene or they'll take Plan B after. Some girls may even start on birth control.

We've also discussed potential male birth control. Probably something like an injection gained from the laboratory.

Also fun fact. Condoms are a myth made up by the government to instill fear in you. :p

Reactions: Crichton

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The whole thing reminds me of games like Divine Adventure or Fairy Tale Adventure. I never finished any of them because it was too story focused. Is there any chance I might be mistaken and this is closer to, let's say, 4 Elements Trainer?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The whole thing reminds me of games like Divine Adventure or Fairy Tale Adventure. I never finished any of them because it was too story focused. Is there any chance I might be mistaken and this is closer to, let's say, 4 Elements Trainer?
We will never be as funny as 4 Elements trainer.

But to alleviate your concern the pacing of the game will be similar in the frequency of sex option unlocking.

getting a strong love & sex vibe here
We are taking inspiration from other games. If something works it works. Though don't worry, we have our own spin on things.

I think our game's pubic hair system has about 5 different stages? Based on character personality it will be different levels and each girl will have a different relationship threshhold for changing it on request.

does that one ever work on any girl ever?
It does in hentai games ;)

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
I think our game's pubic hair system has about 5 different stages? Based on character personality it will be different levels and each girl will have a different relationship threshhold for changing it on request.
Does this mean that, assuming such threshhold is met, one could successfully ask any of the girls to leave it natural? As a bush-lover, this would be great news. :love:

Another question if I may: Will there be any spanking included? Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Will it be possible to play the game in a pure sandbox style? or will it be required to play through the main story before getting to the sandbox?

I'm all for the story, but sometimes it's nice to just get into the action ya know?

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
would be funny as hell if you grow close with someone just to ask em to specifically not doing any work on their lawn. Hmm come to think of it, that's kinda like how rl works.

It does in hentai games ;)
I didn't know we are in a hentai game :KappaPride:

X01WhiteLotus

Apr 5, 2020
I'm interested, good premise and I like that this is another ver of it. Will bee looking forward to see how much you do with this ^_^

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will it be possible to play the game in a pure sandbox style? or will it be required to play through the main story before getting to the sandbox?

I'm all for the story, but sometimes it's nice to just get into the action ya know?
We haven't discussed this possibility. Though it has merit so I'll bring it up with the devs.

would be funny as hell if you grow close with someone just to ask em to specifically not doing any work on their lawn. Hmm come to think of it, that's kinda like how rl works.

I didn't know we are in a hentai game :KappaPride:
I mean the logic in the first half of your post leads me to believe you did. :p

I'm interested, good premise and I like that this is another ver of it. Will bee looking forward to see how much you do with this ^_^
And we're looking forward to seeing how you respond to the official first release!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
This is obviously a rip off of Rogue-Like, hell the UI is even ripped from that game. The art is nice though, but given that I'm hearing there's stolen art drama, I'm not sure if I should be complimenting stolen art. Just about everything from this game feels plagiarized.

on the game itself, buggy as hell, and the art assets don't appear correct. The background art and character art looks rearranged (I don't know how else to describe it? It's like patchwork), like for whatever reason, Laura's art is fine until you get to her waist and she's missing her legs, one leg appearing on one side of the screen bare, the other on a different side, clothed, with her panties(I'm assuming those are her panties?) partially visible. With only Rogue appearing correctly. I'm using the windows version btw.

If you look past the part where this is clearly copying the work of other people, it's incredibly rough.
ohh poor u, did he? :LUL:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Just to be sure - there won't be addiction "stat" in this game?
Nope. At least not as a game mechanic.

Story-wise there's going to be some sort of... pseudo-addiction? The sensation of temporarily losing your powers will have its appeal to various characters.

Like in the comics X-23 can hear and smell you from the other side of the mansion. Suddenly losing access to that kind of constant stimulation has a sense of relief.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Nope. At least not as a game mechanic.

Story-wise there's going to be some sort of... pseudo-addiction? The sensation of temporarily losing your powers will have its appeal to various characters.

Like in the comics X-23 can hear and smell you from the other side of the mansion. Suddenly losing access to that kind of constant stimulation has a sense of relief.
I see, that was most interesting game mechanic in original Oni game for me. Oh well..
Thanks a lot for reply

Reactions: derpnibbles

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
I see, that was most interesting game mechanic in original Oni game for me. Oh well..
Thanks a lot for reply
It's hard to game-ify relationships. If its based on dialogue options people will just make a walkthrough to "pick the right answers". By making your relationships tied to a power or ability, it removes that wall of "What answer to I pick to get poon" to "I advance this ability to get poon".

• Thinking Face

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
It's hard to game-ify relationships. If its based on dialogue options people will just make a walkthrough to "pick the right answers". By making your relationships tied to a power or ability, it removes that wall of "What answer to I pick to get poon" to "I advance this ability to get poon".
It's hard, but it's what made Oni game interesting to me - as it wasn't just a visual novel and it was not just a usual "trainer" game.

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
shits like this make me salivate for more info.

I simply need more details. Or maybe a preview build

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Thanks a lot for reply
No worries.

Though while I'm here I'll add further clarification. The primary difference is that we're not making it a bar at the top of the screen. Also no one on the team is interested in making the girls seem as cracked out as they could get in Oni's game.

Although I will state for the record, and everyone on the team agrees with this, we are not attempting to make a replacement for Rogue-Like. I wouldn't even call it an "alternative."

It's a sandbox dating game with a focus on narrative. There will be obvious comparisons but these are in fact different games.

This is one thing we're focused on. Everyone on the team has vetoed any kind of character-locking. Some girls will like different responses but you have the freedom to "roleplay" how your character responds to situations and girls will react differently.

We're even putting in a system that will allow you to not take part in a girl's story but will allow you to initiate a relationship sometime in the future.

Like say for example you don't like Jean Grey at the beginning. One of her hang-ups is anxiety since she's about to graduate soon. She starts the game at 21 and ends it at 27. You won't be having to deal with college anxiety if you put off going after her until you reach the sandbox freeform after all the stories are finished.

You can initiate a relationship but you'll be lacking that "history" that could have been shared together.

Like here's three examples. Basically easiest to hardest to getting into her pants.

1. You do her content and go on dates with her. She'd been your girlfriend for 6 years.

2. You do her content but DON'T date her. She appreciates you for always being a good friend for the past 6 years and is willing to go on a date with you.

3. You barely interact with her outside of the main story and don't do her content. You don't really have a bond because she handled her struggles by herself or with the aid of another friend but you've been a good teammate having helped the X-Men for 6 years and she wants to get to know you better.

shits like this make me salivate for more info.

I simply need more details. Or maybe a preview build
The preview build, and honestly it's more accurate to call it a beta, will be out early next year. We're going to cram as much of chapter 1 into it as possible.

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
No worries.

Though while I'm here I'll add further clarification. The primary difference is that we're not making it a bar at the top of the screen. Also no one on the team is interested in making the girls seem as cracked out as they could get in Oni's game.

Although I will state for the record, and everyone on the team agrees with this, we are not attempting to make a replacement for Rogue-Like. I wouldn't even call it an "alternative."

It's a sandbox dating game with a focus on narrative. There will be obvious comparisons but these are in fact different games.

This is one thing we're focused on. Everyone on the team has vetoed any kind of character-locking. Some girls will like different responses but you have the freedom to "roleplay" how your character responds to situations and girls will react differently.

We're even putting in a system that will allow you to not take part in a girl's story but will allow you to initiate a relationship sometime in the future.

Like say for example you don't like Jean Grey at the beginning. One of her hang-ups is anxiety since she's about to graduate soon. She starts the game at 21 and ends it at 27. You won't be having to deal with college anxiety if you put off going after her until you reach the sandbox freeform after all the stories are finished.

You can initiate a relationship but you'll be lacking that "history" that could have been shared together.

Like here's three examples. Basically easiest to hardest to getting into her pants.

1. You do her content and go on dates with her. She'd been your girlfriend for 6 years.

2. You do her content but DON'T date her. She appreciates you for always being a good friend for the past 6 years and is willing to go on a date with you.

3. You barely interact with her outside of the main story and don't do her content. You don't really have a bond because she handled her struggles by herself or with the aid of another friend but you've been a good teammate having helped the X-Men for 6 years and she wants to get to know you better.

The preview build, and honestly it's more accurate to call it a beta, will be out early next year. We're going to cram as much of chapter 1 into it as possible.
The variability is going to be interesting, but I can imagine it'll also be a scripting challenge. Interested to see how it plays out.

How is the sandbox part going to play along with a set timeline? Finite number of days/actions kind of thing?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes