MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
That was probably the most wholesome of the side stories, with Rogue getting excited to watch cartoons with MC, helping Laura with her anxiety, and just supporting Jean after completely freaking out about her exam
Yep I liked the side stories too and I liked how the map shows the ! icon to indicate that one is active/waiting for Null to go to that location. I checked the map frequently because of them and only macro'd like 1 fast travel spot because the hotkeys covered the major ones already. If the fast travel number could appear on the map over the location you assigned it to somehow that would be nice, in case people use 2 or more and forget the location they assigned a particular number to.

(I haven't finished all the content yet I don't know if the following is already implemented).
Is it already coded so that the player can sort of "force" some events to happen by having the girls follow you? Just as an example, you asked Rogue to follow you, you both head to the danger room and Laura is already there training. Which meets the conditions for you three being there and Rogue asks something like, "Hey X-23, there's this hold I thought of but I can't execute it fast enough or my opponent breaks out of it, could you help me?" And give the player the option to shift the focus onto Rogue(or not) with Null being the test subject and Laura focusing on coaching Rogue, telling Null which powers to toggle on or off as needed. That could then adjust the trust numbers of both girls and their rapport, I guess.

I could imagine this working with the X Bros/classmates too like Null going to one of the bros: "Hey, not trying to roast you here, but remember that last session in the Danger Room where you got detected early and it threw off our initial plans for a quiet approach? Lemme introduce you to someone who's great at infiltration" and it's Null introducing them to Laura for a Null/Bro/Laura sneaking lesson, either in the danger room or the grounds where there's more space. That could get the classmates a little more respectful instead of just intimidated by Laura having Null as a mediator and Laura a little more at ease with classmates and better at teaching.

Reactions: drone4of2

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
I just wanna say I appreciate the Dev replying to everything.

I replayed a new game, and I realized I was wrong on a couple things.

I see where there's a 'not' harem route. I mistook it before because playing through the required missions always ended up with enough affection to trigger them asking me out ect. I never said 'no' because I did want to get to them eventually.

Re tutorials: Yes, but there are things where Kurt doesn't explain things. I think notably I was pretty confused on first encountering the wardrobe system, as well as the first sex scene.

On the map: Perhaps it could be that locations are clickable from the list? IE: (Danger Room) [Laura.icon] and we can click on Danger Room to move there instead of navigating the map.

Also on that note, it would be nice if the tooltips for quick locations showed the actual location. Could be a bug, but currently it just says 'move to quickloc1'.

Finally, dunno if it's a bug or not. But on my second play I ignored optional objectives for some characters. When I reached fall, I still had the fall objectives AND the completed ones reset.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
While the game is largely fun to play and quite good looking, there are some pain points currently.
  • slowdowns, especially with the hovers in the sex scenes, the interactions while multiple people are in a room, and when navigating
  • navigation, especially with the floor system. There is only color coding and no tooltips for the dorms, and switching floors is unintuitive - I must have gone to the yard dozens of times when trying to head to the danger room.
  • somewhat opaque mission progress. The missions themselves are clear, but side missions require you to click on the map constantly looking for triggers, and even then don't show up predictably. Completing a side mission gives you a big red notice on every screen that you've completed something unspecific, but when there's something you can complete, the notice is hidden in the map screen
  • uninformed caps. Love and Trust do end up telling you they're capped after you've hit the cap, but then they no longer tell you how much the increase would have been. XP when capped doesn't even tell you it's being capped. And after you've hit the cap, there's no mention of how to raise the cap - though it's reasonable to expect people to progress with the story, there are competing progress tracks of the main story, the side stories, sex act unlocks and enjoyability unlocks, xp, and money.
  • the wardrobe system. Frankly, I only sort of understood it, and didn't care to make use of it. I expect it'll be more interesting when there are much more clothing options, but it's still annoying to use even assuming I'd want to.
  • bugs. I had my progress inexplicably downgraded at least twice when progressing the main quest, in terms of both previously completed quests and love/trust stats, and I also ran into several missing animations in both Rogue's sex acts and Jean's dressing up animation. There was also the case of Jean's compliment responses, where her comments did not always match the stat gain.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If you push back she stops stalking you and doesn't dom you. We plan on making it more nuanced.
Is there no in between although her dom is pretty light aswell so I really have no issues with it just sometimes I cringe hard when the owning shit comes .Like there are many instances when you get the option to encourage or discourage starting with her looking out for you full time till later ones straight up saying can't go without her permission of someone says it's fine for her to stalk but discourages her from the later ones will that make the difference? Or is black and white either you are all in or not at all I ask because we get these opportunities various times so it feels like it's a progression aswell as for an example a mc who doesn't say no to her stalking him but says no to more possesive stuff or dom stuff down the line for that playthrough would Laura be somewhat in the middle because it feels like that's why we get so many chances of rebuking or encouraging her an mc who says yes to those options will get a very possesive Laura whereas an mc who says no to everything get somewhat normal and a third who says yes to some but says no to some will have somewhat of a mix according to which of the options the mc encouraged.Also I love the art for Laura she looks so cute also is she gonna get her mask cuz she looks adorable in the picture under the allies information (made her my pfp)

Last edited:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
So it appears to me the game would benefit from something to indicate finality for any particular update version and tasks - which is not to prevent play continuing, merely let players know there is nothing new for that update to see. Finality is always important, as a certain gob***** could certainly do with learning

Reactions: vireker
Aug 15, 2021
Any idea as to why the game crashes according to this
```
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/Rogue/images/missionary/underwear_[Rogue.Clothes[underwear].string]_[Rogue.Clothes[underwear].state].webp': could not find image. ('characters/Rogue/images/missionary/underwear_black_cage_thong_0.webp')

Looks like a file is missing. It has been reported.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I see where there's a 'not' harem route. I mistook it before because playing through the required missions always ended up with enough affection to trigger them asking me out ect. I never said 'no' because I did want to get to them eventually.
The 'no' leaves room for you to come back when you are ready to begin a relationship.

One of the founding principles was to never lock you out of romance.

Re tutorials: Yes, but there are things where Kurt doesn't explain things. I think notably I was pretty confused on first encountering the wardrobe system, as well as the first sex scene.
Yeah that could use some pop ups. I'll pass it on.

On the map: Perhaps it could be that locations are clickable from the list? IE: (Danger Room) [Laura.icon] and we can click on Danger Room to move there instead of navigating the map.
I'll pass it on.

Also on that note, it would be nice if the tooltips for quick locations showed the actual location. Could be a bug, but currently it just says 'move to quickloc1'.
That does sound like a bug and more tool tips are never a bad thing.

Finally, dunno if it's a bug or not. But on my second play I ignored optional objectives for some characters. When I reached fall, I still had the fall objectives AND the completed ones reset.
Yeah I'll definitely pass this on.

slowdowns, especially with the hovers in the sex scenes, the interactions while multiple people are in a room, and when navigating
Optimization is a bitch. We're doing our best to fix it where we can but we have people on potato PCs and Macs saying the game runs fine.

While we will still optimize where we can, check if you have any other processes ongoing that could be draining your system.

navigation, especially with the floor system. There is only color coding and no tooltips for the dorms, and switching floors is unintuitive - I must have gone to the yard dozens of times when trying to head to the danger room.
Yeah I'm not sure why we didn't add tool tips like that to begin with. I'll pass this on.

somewhat opaque mission progress. The missions themselves are clear, but side missions require you to click on the map constantly looking for triggers, and even then don't show up predictably. Completing a side mission gives you a big red notice on every screen that you've completed something unspecific, but when there's something you can complete, the notice is hidden in the map screen
The side missions weren't made very clear because we didn't want to have people zoom through it. Though we probably went a bit too far in that regard. I'll pass it on.

uninformed caps. Love and Trust do end up telling you they're capped after you've hit the cap, but then they no longer tell you how much the increase would have been. XP when capped doesn't even tell you it's being capped. And after you've hit the cap, there's no mention of how to raise the cap - though it's reasonable to expect people to progress with the story, there are competing progress tracks of the main story, the side stories, sex act unlocks and enjoyability unlocks, xp, and money.
Yeah the ambiguous caps have been a complaint since day 1. I'm gonna poke the dev team to add more transparency in the game.

the wardrobe system. Frankly, I only sort of understood it, and didn't care to make use of it. I expect it'll be more interesting when there are much more clothing options, but it's still annoying to use even assuming I'd want to.
Wardrobe has kinda been on the backburner because it's easily one of the lowest priorities since it's 100% optional.

Also since we are redoing the outfits, there wasn't much to do with it.

We'll get it worked out soonish as we will be adding in the removed clothing.

bugs. I had my progress inexplicably downgraded at least twice when progressing the main quest, in terms of both previously completed quests and love/trust stats, and I also ran into several missing animations in both Rogue's sex acts and Jean's dressing up animation. There was also the case of Jean's compliment responses, where her comments did not always match the stat gain.
We're working on both of these issues.

Is there no in between although her dom is pretty light aswell so I really have no issues with it just sometimes I cringe hard when the owning shit comes .Like there are many instances when you get the option to encourage or discourage starting with her looking out for you full time till later ones straight up saying can't go without her permission of someone says it's fine for her to stalk but discourages her from the later ones will that make the difference? Or is black and white either you are all in or not at all I ask because we get these opportunities various times so it feels like it's a progression aswell as for an example a mc who doesn't say no to her stalking him but says no to more possesive stuff or dom stuff down the line for that playthrough would Laura be somewhat in the middle because it feels like that's why we get so many chances of rebuking or encouraging her an mc who says yes to those options will get a very possesive Laura whereas an mc who says no to everything get somewhat normal and a third who says yes to some but says no to some will have somewhat of a mix according to which of the options the mc encouraged.
Our mindset going into this was that Laura had 0 frame of reference of when it came to this kind of relationship. Outright not knowing what is okay and what is not okay. An MC pushing back at every turn is educating her on what is normally socially acceptable.

An MC encouraging the weird behavior is just being kinky.

Basically it's "I can fix her." vs "I can make her worse."

As I've said to others, we're working on making it more nuanced than a binary.

We are now aware that people care about these characters to the point where a binary isn't satisfying.

Also I love the art for Laura she looks so cute also is she gonna get her mask cuz she looks adorable in the picture under the allies information (made her my pfp)
Originally she was going to have access to it from the beginning.

But when I convinced the team to look to the comics, and then from there the idea of a narrative came about, we decided she had to "earn" it.

We went with the idea that just because Wolverine is compassionate and can relate, that doesn't automatically mean he's eager to be a father. This is still an earlier version of Logan before he got that character development with Kitty and Jubilee.

Not much of a spoiler but as the plot progresses, Wolverine and Laura will get closer and then she'll don the mask.

So it appears to me the game would benefit from something to indicate finality for any particular update version and tasks
Yeah I'm gonna bug Ron to add a "End of Current content." pop up. Too many people ask if summer is the end. It is. Though I don't blame them for being unsure.

Is there audio in this game? The UI (and some comments here) would suggest so but I don't hear any when I play.
We have a full OST... Skim through some of the settings and your computer's audio. If you don't find anything I'll bring it up to the dev team.

Took rogue on our first date apparently Jean wanted to make sure I didn't kidnap rogue during our good night kiss
Big sis is making sure you two BEHAVE.

Jokes aside, it's a known issue we're working on.

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
I was never a fan of comic books, but I gave this a chance and... damn but if it ain't kinda awesome. I'm still only in the first season, but I'm hooked.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
The 'no' leaves room for you to come back when you are ready to begin a relationship.

One of the founding principles was to never lock you out of romance.
Or you could just not go on dates and it stalls them at friendship.

Yeah I'm gonna bug Ron to add a "End of Current content." pop up. Too many people ask if summer is the end. It is. Though I don't blame them for being unsure.
I thought it was fairly obvious when no further goals came up. Once the goals are done
and there is no progress by sleeping button, the only thing left to do is to wait for an update.

Big sis is making sure you two BEHAVE.

Jokes aside, it's a known issue we're working on.
Maybe she is angry she was not in on the fun. I still think it was funny walking in on all three girls topless in Rogues room like they were all having a slumber party and looking completely innocent talking to the MC.

Jan 28, 2018
One thing i noticed: When i want to go on a date with Rogue for example i have to send her a text and can not do that while calling her. I think that is a bit weird, i should have all options regardless if i call or write her. I guess its because other things in writing take priority, but maybe it is an easy thing to do? just use the same dialoge for text and phone for now?

Reactions: fapderp11

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
Yeah that could use some pop ups. I'll pass it on.
Just a pop-up? I'm used to Kurt explaining things to us. :confused: It'd be nicer if Kurt came in and explained sex to Zero and their girlfriend when you first reach that stage of the relationship. Here, I made a visual aid to show how it could look:
KurtMyBeloved.png

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes