cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
look man, I don't care what you're into but I'm not about to try anything that might upset the literal embodiment of mother nature herself
well i was trying to think of which sexual fetish ororo's power would have made her a fan of (beside streaking, but that's canon!) and i figured out waterplay (pun!)

i couldtn figure one for Kitty Pryde...at first. then i thought of fisting (because she can go trough people)...
...i'll head back to my cubicule.

1718736093212.jpeg
can I suggest this outfit?

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
well i was trying to think of which sexual fetish ororo's power would have made her a fan of (beside streaking, but that's canon!) and i figured out waterplay (pun!)

i couldtn figure one for Kitty Pryde...at first. then i thought of fisting (because she can go trough people)...
...i'll head back to my cubicule.

View attachment 3747870
can I suggest this outfit?
I do like that oufit. Any and all costumes are on the table for current and potential future girls.

As for Storm, we have a number of problems with parts of her canon. Just don't expect serious exhibitionism or public nudity with any of the girls.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
I do like that oufit. Any and all costumes are on the table for current and potential future girls.

As for Storm, we have a number of problems with parts of her canon. Just don't expect serious exhibitionism or public nudity with any of the girls.
If I'm not mistaken, RLE had a feature built-in where you could corrupt the girls and get them to wear steadily more skimpy outfits. Xavier unsuccessfully tries to chastise you for that. It's been a few years since I played the original but I recall that being one of my favorite features

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, RLE had a feature built-in where you could corrupt the girls and get them to wear steadily more skimpy outfits. Xavier unsuccessfully tries to chastise you for that. It's been a few years since I played the original but I recall that being one of my favorite features
I mean, you can kinda do that in TNH as well already.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Lol, Rogue is mad at me because of Laura even though I am already in Poly Mode.

Had all three Relationship Side Quests done and the Love Side Quest for Rogue, had her and Laura as best friends and got the permission to date others. I'm in Chapter 1 Spring. Now because she got mad the "Love" Quest is now unsolved again.
Weird.

Last edited:

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Right, RLE has an exhibitionism system and if you enjoy that then I encourage you to play RLE. We have no plans to include corruption/serious exhibitionism, and while girls will wear relatively skimpy clothing it won't be to the same extent. We're not trying to make an RLE copy, it's okay if some features of either game are unique to it.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Right, RLE has an exhibitionism system and if you enjoy that then I encourage you to play RLE. We have no plans to include corruption/serious exhibitionism, and while girls will wear relatively skimpy clothing it won't be to the same extent. We're not trying to make an RLE copy, it's okay if some features of either game are unique to it.
FWIW I like RLE, I absolutely love your game. You make the game that you want to, and if you keep up the pace that you've been going I won't be able to find a reason not to support you. The only reason I posted what I did was because it was brought up on the thread. While I hope you will reconsider I don't consider that one feature a deal breaker by any means. Best of luck

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
I finally had the time to play the current version (last one I experienced was 0.4a) and complete it.

I quite like the improvements; the quirk system is much easier to understand and the relationships screen perfectly complements it, giving you easy access to all the informations you need about the girls and their dynamics.

The only weird thing I had in this run was this: I was in a relationship with Jean by the end of spring and I progressed the main story to summer; a couple of days after the events had run their course I found myself accused by Jean of going out with Rogue without her consent... but I did not do that. Not before the transition from spring to summer or after that. It was honestly out of nowhere.

Other than that, the whole playthrough was normal and quite enjoyable, and now I find myself asking the good people behind this project two questions:

1) Is version 0.6 going to be the (highly anticipated, at least for me) introduction of the new girls and the second chapter of the story?
2) If that is the case, is it safe to assume that 0.6 will take longer than going from 0.4 to 0.5?

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Just wanna say I love the game so far, the art has really grown on me, and I appreciate the character writing as they feel much more nuanced than many games on the site. My only real issue is one that has been stated by others quite a few times now: even on a new save and with assurances from the girls that polyamory is fine, they will get heartbroken and upset about that fact. I had all 3 girls status as poly-amorous and they were all friendly, but I still ran into issues with them randomly being heartbroken for dating another girl.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
1) Is version 0.6 going to be the (highly anticipated, at least for me) introduction of the new girls and the second chapter of the story?
2) If that is the case, is it safe to assume that 0.6 will take longer than going from 0.4 to 0.5?
Version 0.6 is not going to be introducing Chapter 2, but a revamp on the sex minigame and addition to more sex poses for the love interests.

The dev is still working out the kinks about their future roadmap, so there's no real exact date, but it's safe to say it's coming soon.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Bump to get feedback from ShinyBoots1993 on the matter C:
I'm not too sure. I'll throw it at the code monkeys and get back to you.

I had all 3 girls status as poly-amorous and they were all friendly, but I still ran into issues with them randomly being heartbroken for dating another girl.
Yeah I'm gonna bring this up with the dev team.

Edit: Post your save.

Ron can't tell what flag is misfiring without looking directly.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: mypossiblepasts

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
it took me a while to figure out how, but jean for the longest time was harping on me about Laura being on my schnoze. now they're almost besties so it's coo

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
it took me a while to figure out how, but jean for the longest time was harping on me about Laura being on my schnoze. now they're almost besties so it's coo
Had the same issue. Stopped dating Laura, kept putting the two together and increasing Jean's love and trust. Eventually she came around but now reading other post on this thread I'm afraid that it's going to go to shit again and I'm going to have to raise her trust all over again

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Had the same issue. Stopped dating Laura, kept putting the two together and increasing Jean's love and trust. Eventually she came around but now reading other post on this thread I'm afraid that it's going to go to shit again and I'm going to have to raise her trust all over again
Should I add something into my cheat injector to fix this?

Alternatively, if you can check if this is going to be a problem by running this command in the console (if you have my cheat injector installed, this was turned on for you):
Jean.History.check('cheated_on_flirting_in_public')

Replace "Jean" with "Rogue" or "Laura" depending on the situation.
If that returns anything but 0, you might have a problem.

If you have this and you want to not have this problem, the command is:
Jean.History.remove('cheated_on_flirting_in_public')

Just keep in mind that that command will also remove any legit cheating you might have done.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Should I add something into my cheat injector to fix this?

Alternatively, if you can check if this is going to be a problem by running this command in the console (if you have my cheat injector installed, this was turned on for you):
Jean.History.check('cheated_on_flirting_in_public')

Replace "Jean" with "Rogue" or "Laura" depending on the situation.
If that returns anything but 0, you might have a problem.

If you have this and you want to not have this problem, the command is:
Jean.History.remove('cheated_on_flirting_in_public')

Just keep in mind that that command will also remove any legit cheating you might have done.
I will keep this in mind but as of right now I have not run into any issues except Jean was difficult to convince.

Since we're on the subject, I tried the cheat injector and the first time I tried it in the game folder it said something to the effect of it couldn't find renpy. I apologize, as a developer I should know better to copy down the exact error but I didn't expect it. For shits and giggles I moved it to the root directory of the game itself and it gave me an even longer error than I can't remember.

A few days later I tried to re-download it and it rang up as a virus from my Avast

At that point I just decided to suck it up and grind through the stats, so far so good fingers crossed

Let me know if there's any way I can be of assistance other than that, really like and appreciate what you've done so far

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes