swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I knew I'd get hooked as soon as I started_ been at it most of the day.

I am worried about having allowed all quirks:

Will having allowed Laura her pushiness/dominance cause her to be less accepting of my relationship with the other two (in other words, block harem-type path)?

Because the further I progress the longer the stuff I gotta repeat... Would appreciate the help

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024

Will having allowed Laura her pushiness/dominance cause her to be less accepting of my relationship with the other two (in other words, block harem-type path)?

Because the further I progress the longer the stuff I gotta repeat... Would appreciate the help
The quirks don't really effect the poly aspect. That's more tied to getting your trust to 600 and getting them to be friends with each other which currently just means inviting them all to the pool and spamming swim until they like each other. The devs have mentioned adding more ways to do that in the future though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiver

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Unless something changes in the future, it should not affect it in any way (although, that's an interesting idea...)

Honestly, if there was anyone who would block harem route if fully quirked up, that would be Jean.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
The quirks don't really effect the poly aspect. That's more tied to getting your trust to 600 and getting them to be friends with each other which currently just means inviting them all to the pool and spamming swim until they like each other. The devs have mentioned adding more ways to do that in the future though.
Thanks for answer and another for the tip, I've only gathered them at the pool a couple of times.

Unless something changes in the future, it should not affect it in any way (although, that's an interesting idea...)

Honestly, if there was anyone who would block harem route if fully quirked up, that would be Jean.
Why? hmm... maybe as one variation she'd get possessive and/controlling. But in another, she'd be a cuckquean or a pimpette!

I was too focused on getting to a date that evening, when Laura popped in to ask permission to keep being pushy, and I instictively allow each character their intended perrsonality to see what the writers have more fully planned. I was more worried about it effecting my other relationships, but honestly that is the one character here I'm not enjoying. Sure it is intended as the dominatrix in the mix, which I would normally enjoy as much as the submissive, but it is written with significantly more detail for her to be a simple archetype. ANd having been around a few of those oddities that somehow combine desperation with entitlement and go about it with such public ham-fisted-ness, I cannot think of a bigger turn-off... PLus that jock-effect, all that's missing is the burp, ICK!

I don't know why but the big sib thing with Jean is really hot to me, yes I'll be your lil bro
:love::love:
It IS great! Half the games around add the sibling-thing as a variation for us desensitized to straight vanilla roles and the result is worse than blandness /not having a kink. Many, where the sibs are intrinsic to the plot, are as bad, feeling forced, irrelevant or tasteless. THIS, with Jean, is chef's-kiss!

I will note though, that the "fun" is not designed to fit, as MC is the guiding hand/top.

NEW QUESTION> btw, did I discourage Jean from her thang by paying for dinner?

EDit: no I have more I cannot find in search:

Is it weird I cannot see the diff the comic filter makes?

and: I saw somewhere something about humiliation fetish with Rogue, does like Dismiss instead of Talk Later factor into this or is that an exaggeration of her enjoyment of pain and breathplay?

Last edited:

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
The poly route is rather quite easy to do so far, as long as you don't go to dates with others if you finish the first love side-quest, what is possibly Rogue at first. Rogue is more sensitive to cheating unlike the others.
Rogue figured it out quickly that I went to a date with Laura once and was pissed off. I reloaded and avoided that, but still risked fooling around with the others to get more points. I never came into a situation where another girl barged into the room while fooling around with someone else, even after exchanging room keys.
Laura and Jean were rather quick to accept a harem/poly condition but I can't tell at moment what the stats were, but most likely 250/600 (see below).

Sooner or later everyone is fine having the other girls around.
Making them all good friends is the first step. Best Friend among R & L isn't needed. There are later objectives requiring friend and good friends, so there is no real need to rush this.
Going to class altogether works too to gain friendship, although only half as fast as hanging around the pool. It shouldn't really take a long, so better don't grind this but rather try the class method.
To make them all come over all the time everywhere (shirk_responsibilities), you need Trust 400 (Laura 300). That is the most important goal to gather them all for taking clases together, bond together, and earn exp meanwhile. Before, try to go to classes only when more than one girl is there.
Later second requirement is Love 250 and Trust 600 for the polyamory condition.
Afterwards, they all turn into cute puppies and do what you like.
Sex requires 750/750, Rogue a date before, while anal demands 850/850, so there are still point goals to reach, although not sure what conditions will all be changed for the "better sex" updates in the future.

Last edited:

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
hmm.. the lil bro/ big sis petnsmes arent there though i allowed quirk.. bug or they start later?

The poly route is rather quite easy to do so far, as long as you don't go to dates with others if you finish the first love side-quest, what is possibly Rogue at first. Rogue is more sensitive to cheating unlike the others.
Rogue figured it out quickly that I went to a date with Laura once and was pissed off. I reloaded and avoided that, but still risked fooling around with the others to get more points. I never came into a situation where another girl barged into the room while fooling around with someone else, even after exchanging room keys.
Laura and Jean were rather quick to accept a harem/poly condition but I can't tell at moment what the stats were, but most likely 250/600 (see below).

Making them all good friends is the first step. Best Friend among R & L isn't needed. There are later objectives requiring friend and good friends, so there is no real need to rush this.
Going to class altogether works too to gain friendship, although only half as fast as hanging around the pool. It shouldn't really take a long, so better don't grind this but rather try the class method.
To make them all come over all the time everywhere (shirk_responsibilities), you need Trust 400 (Laura 300). That is the most important goal to gather them all for taking clases together, bond together, and earn exp meanwhile. Before, try to go to classes only when more than one girl is there.
Sex requires 750/750, Rogue a date before, while anal demands 850/850, so there are still point goals to reach, although not sure what conditions will all be changed for the "better sex" updates in the future.
oh and i got the other way round , rogue is all cool but jean pops out of nowhere if i flirt openly with others and i gotta g back to a lower stage in relatonship, must build more trust it says, but it looks maxed out

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022

Thanks for going into so much detail, I've been having trouble getting Rogue to agree to poly. When you say 250 love and 600 trust though, do you mean all girls? Cause I have way more love and trust than that with Rogue and she still doesn't wanna go poly. So should I get Jean and Laura to 250/600 too?

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for going into so much detail, I've been having trouble getting Rogue to agree to poly. When you say 250 love and 600 trust though, do you mean all girls? Cause I have way more love and trust than that with Rogue and she still doesn't wanna go poly. So should I get Jean and Laura to 250/600 too?
I made it almost I think, like I said my problem was jean as I had already got rogue to trust, love and "be my girlfriend" at which point I got option to mention I got other LIs.

I havent' been able to finish 3 dates with Laura coz of Jean, also had the "be my gf" talk and said I am interested in others as well and she said wait on that... the trust needed is 300 i guess, which you cannot achieve without progressing the story_ by allowing the next event. I kept postponing it hoping i'd get more then thought it was a bug but no, the love/trust counters do not resume increasing until after the Jugger incident. I kept getting trust/love maxed before.

FYI i did manage to hook up with Laura and Anna here and there, but it is tricky, you cannot go on a date or the like, must make sure Jean is busy with something else, lock the door, and prbbly safest not to sleep over.

It was interesting to see the drama being caught, once I went on a date wiht laura and after "fun" as i was passing out saw crazy msg's from jean, then in the morning she makes a scene. another time i just flirted with one or the other in the locker room and she came crashing. if it weren't for the grind i'd be curious to play thru the drama, see how i can convince jean to speak to me again etc. and regain the trust points... but yea, i am hindered by the nuisance of life lol...

oh and the i got lil bro too after event
but not big sis

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I made it almost I think, like I said my problem was jean as I had already got rogue to trust, love and "be my girlfriend" at which point I got option to mention I got other LIs.

I havent' been able to finish 3 dates with Laura coz of Jean, also had the "be my gf" talk and said I am interested in others as well and she said wait on that... the trust needed is 300 i guess, which you cannot achieve without progressing the story_ by allowing the next event. I kept postponing it hoping i'd get more then thought it was a bug but no, the love/trust counters do not resume increasing until after the Jugger incident. I kept getting trust/love maxed before.

FYI i did manage to hook up with Laura and Anna here and there, but it is tricky, you cannot go on a date or the like, must make sure Jean is busy with something else, lock the door, and prbbly safest not to sleep over.

It was interesting to see the drama being caught, once I went on a date wiht laura and after "fun" as i was passing out saw crazy msg's from jean, then in the morning she makes a scene. another time i just flirted with one or the other in the locker room and she came crashing. if it weren't for the grind i'd be curious to play thru the drama, see how i can convince jean to speak to me again etc. and regain the trust points... but yea, i am hindered by the nuisance of life lol...

oh and the i got lil bro too after event
but not big sis
Oh I haven't done any of the dates with Laura or Jean bc Rogue is my gf right now, so I was afraid of her taking it as cheating. So I gotta do those then? I already got Rogue and Jean to good friends and Rogue and Laura to best friends.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Oh I haven't done any of the dates with Laura or Jean bc Rogue is my gf right now, so I was afraid of her taking it as cheating. So I gotta do those then? I already got Rogue and Jean to good friends and Rogue and Laura to best friends.
dont know if you have to make your relationshipp with them romantic, if that what you mean.. there was at least twice an option to let's just be friends or the like

getting them to be friends is def related to trust... but i'm not sure why you didn't get the option to mention to her you won't be exclusive (as soon as you ask to be gf/bf) maybe woulldn't hurt to experiment a bit, try it out and reload if there's a set back?

but do check your chat options with rogue whilst alone, maybe you have the option to tell her, or maybe it only comes up if you're starting to develop a relationship with the others

i'm guessing looking under the hood will find the conditions if you're up to tailing if/then chains... no idea where the code is though

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
aside from storm what other girls are planned? did I miss that announcement somewhere? probably, I am kinda dumb. autocorrect saves me a ton

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Just gotta love reoccurring bugs that were supposedly fixed in previous versions of the game.
Winter 1: Anna girlfriend gets pissed off and heart broken that I took Jean on a date. Everything gets better and all 3 are best/good friends respectively.
Spring 1: Anna finally agrees to dating more than just her and ask her permission to date Laura and Jean. Ask Laura to be girlfriend, and permission to date Jean. Go to sleep and wake up to pissed off and heart broken Anna all over again.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
dont know if you have to make your relationshipp with them romantic, if that what you mean.. there was at least twice an option to let's just be friends or the like

getting them to be friends is def related to trust... but i'm not sure why you didn't get the option to mention to her you won't be exclusive (as soon as you ask to be gf/bf) maybe woulldn't hurt to experiment a bit, try it out and reload if there's a set back?

but do check your chat options with rogue whilst alone, maybe you have the option to tell her, or maybe it only comes up if you're starting to develop a relationship with the others

i'm guessing looking under the hood will find the conditions if you're up to tailing if/then chains... no idea where the code is though
Oh yeah I've told Rogue I wanna date others, but she doesn't want to go poly yet, that's my problem

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Polyamory:
Don't feel pressured to complete side-quests during early seasons, in particular the first 2-3 seasons with their lousy stat limits (250/500/750/1000). Side-quests are taken over to the next season, except this attend-class one where you get a +20% xp bonus per season. Gifts and dates are more suitable for season 3 spring or better 4 summer as the main story objective dialogues can easily make the stats bump to the limits and you'll regret grinding too much early. That's why I recommend not to feel forced to grind, but rather take it slow and focus on the main story objectives at beginning.

Love requirement is supposedly 750/750, but my stats for Rogue were 671/667 when she accepted other dates. Friendships among the girls were already maxed at this time, but "Best Friend" shouldn't be necessary among R+L only. Jean can't be BF to anyone yet.
Love and Sex both have 750/750 and different event-dialogues what could be mixed up in particular for Laura who is always confused about this.
I also still missed the second quirk of Laura, where I read in the files something about Love-requirement, but not sure if I forgot a dialogue option somewhere. Quirks shouldn't be necessary for anything like poly anyway.
Yeah, it's all a bit fuzzy to follow with these stat-requirement. I'm going to make better notes on my second playthrough when the next major update hits.
There are three Relationship side-quests I/II/III followed by Love. I recommend to do the one where you have to do 3 dates to complete with all girls slowly simultanously, so you won't progress too quickly with one girl. As long as no one is in love, there should be no problem to date everyone.
Dates take a long time, so don't overdo it with them as they also cost money as long as Null wasn't invited and the girls insist to pay. Fooling around should be much faster to earn love at least. Trust is fast enough earned during taking classes together and studying in the evening/night, besides picking the right event dialogue choices.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes