Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thing about Spyke is that was already a character similar to him that had been introduced a few years beforehand in the 616 universe. Her name is Marrow.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
That you get penalties for neglecting girls for a day sounds plausible even in a polyamory.
I already feel bad enough if they text you later asking about going to dates and you keep denying, because it takes so much real-time to do, and while you could also entertain three girls during the evening and night for a little more point benefit in total. Dates could also prevent events, like relationship progress to pause, what isn't that helpful.
Plausibly, denying any wish the ladies have should get penalized by tiny amount, especially if you get rewards for simple text greetings and goodnights per day in return.

0.6 is also going to introduce an achievement shop.
Currently, there is only a single achievement for going to the first date, but if they are going to introduce more achievement ranks for dates, maybe I’m going to change my mind about dates if the reward is worthy.
0.7 mentions new date options, so it’s too early to think about all this.

However, I still hope something is done soon to these random rolls of events, so these don’t feel too rushed or delayed and offer a more expanded experience over many (game) days.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
While seeing the XP msg for girls again:
I also wish there would be a point for girls' XP and levels, so all this studying, attending class and training also benefits the girls.
Should add motivation to take care of them and see that everyone gets equally attention, especially if these levels might also be sometimes part of the main story quest conditions. Helping each other overcoming problems is already an important part of the current story after all. Only the teamwork in the story still leaves much to be desired what makes the X-Men team strong. Thinking about all these solo failures of Null so far...
No idea what is storywise planned for the future, but Rogue-like has at least also stamina increase besides addiction-related modifier for the ladies. No idea of Focus actually works for them in RoL.

Thinking about minigames with some arcade team-action with the girls might be too early. Some mini-adventures with some random elements in comic-style is another idea; thinking about the still unused addon-quest tab. The Danger Room could simulate enough fantastic scenarios.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes