Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
Someone got it to work on Joiplay since v0.3X? I mean pass the intro? Before, passing the intro on PC and porting on device would worlk w/o issue, now it refuses to load if you do and you loop the intro if you don't.
What I did to get it to (initially) run on JoiPlay (currently stuck at an error JoiPlay can't handle, have to wait for JoiPlay's Renpy Python3 plugin to update which should fix it):
-I downloaded the game from the link in their Patreon
-Unren the game
-Find all the files in the game folder and its subfolders that end in "model3.json"
-You have to edit all of those model3.json files, so that the relative file addresses listed under "Textures" are correct for those texture files (they will be in a folder within the same folder the model3.json file was in). When I unren'd, all the texture files were .webp files, and I was getting errors from JoiPlay not being able to find texture_00.png. I'm guessing that the devs are using some python to convert them (not sure why, would love to know why players have to go to these lengths to make the game work), but JoiPlay can't (or won't?) do that. I just replaced "png" with "webp" in every model3.json file.
-Make sure JoiPlay and its Renpy plugins are up to date
-Add the game to JoiPlay
-Long press on the game, select edit, and select "Ren'Py (Python3)"
-Run the game.

Edit: Welp, now I'm running into this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like it uses a version of Ren'Py more recent than JoiPlay's latest Ren'Py plugin, which seems to only be up to 8.2.1, so JoiPlay users will have to wait.

Last edited:

nonospot

May 15, 2020
[/SPOILER]
It looks like it uses a version of Ren'Py more recent than JoiPlay's latest Ren'Py plugin, which seems to only be up to 8.2.1, so JoiPlay users will have to wait.
Yes in the "game" subfolder you have the "version" file, it was 8.3.0 I think the last time I checked. Which is the nightly built? I tried to just modify the version number in the file to the one used buy the new joiplay, sadly it runs, but doesn't load the waifus' pics, as it's lacking a live2D import. So it's not really a "Visual" Novel anymore...
With the new iteration of joiplay, and the way it's now handling the renpy's plugins I have hope for an update for 8.3.X. plugin

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I was making out in public with Jean and got caught by Rouge. She's heartbroken (oops), and now what? The thread just ends here?

Okay, I got it. Kurt said we just need to wait a few days for her anger to pass, but we need to regain her trust.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes