Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
One thing that I do miss from RL:E is the massage mini-game, where each girl has a different pattern of body parts that require attention.
Any chance we could eventually see something like that?

Having the one button that makes the girl go "Mmm. That's nice" without any real benefit seems kinda pointless. It would be great if giving the girl a massage increased the Trust or Love stat. Or both, if its done perfectly.
I also kinda miss the massage mini-game. I could see us finding a way to add something similar, or put a unique spin on it.

Would you give laura a foot massage
Are you insane?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thwip!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I've been unable to date Jean. I had the dialogue to ask her and I text her about it but she doesn't show up. Does anyone have this problem or have a console command so I can circumvent it at least?
Try sleeping in your room alone.

Will there be an option to have an un-cracked phone screen? My heart breaks whenever I see cracked phone screens T_T
I think that'll be in chapter 2. New apps are planned as well as the ability to change your background and home screen.

Also, early on there were options of what I assume is encouraging/discouraging the girl's quirks. Could anyone share what exact quirks they are?
I'm putting them in spoiler in case you want to learn of some on your own organically.

Each has two and you can activate them in any combination.

Jean: Faux Incest Play & Authoritative Dom

Laura: Yandere Stalking & Feral Dom

Rogue: Submissive & Masochistic

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

You are NOT losing content by not having a quirk activated. All that changes is the tone of some conversations and the dirty talk during sex when we implement that.

If we ever do add substantial content tied to a quirk, we will add the same amount of content to non-quirk.

Reactions: King_In_Yellow

Girlkisser94

Mar 22, 2023
I have a random-ass theory of why the phone screen cracked when it's supposed to be nigh indestructible:

Since it's created with mutant technology, MC's powers somehow negate the phone's "power" of nigh-indestructibility

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
I have a random-ass theory of why the phone screen cracked when it's supposed to be nigh indestructible:

Since it's created with mutant technology, MC's powers somehow negate the phone's "power" of nigh-indestructibility

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk
I believe that is what was implied by it lol

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes