Shintomi

Apr 5, 2017
With Colossus running around in the sandbox, I really hope we get Magik as a romance option. She would make a good candidate for a Chapter 3 girl, as Null would be a more experienced X-Man at that point and could help her deal with her trauma. Might not fit with the timeline they're establishing though, so maybe in a more New Mutants sequel.

Ever

Feb 3, 2018
If you told be that in a game with Rogue, X-23, and Jean Grey, I'd like Jean just as much as the other two, I'd think you were crazy. The little bro thing is doing it for me. One thing is, maybe I'm just not far enough, but the dominant ladies don't seem particularly dominant during actual sex stuff.
It actually make sense in the story. As Kurt said quirks are a way for them to cope with the fact that they are mutant. You know the idea that a sentinel might show up as an addition for your breakfast and try to flatten you is not a cheerfuller one. So the fact that it does not translate to the sexual preference is a correct one since it is not a kink for them. At least that how I see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I'd really rather the game just focused on the X-Men and not all the other Marvel teams and characters. There're plenty of mutants to draw from already. Gwen-pool and Squirrel Girl are definitely the worst parts of Rogue-Like.

I hope all this school grading system doesn't mean we have to start taking tests of random trivia or whatever. I don't want to do a bunch of stuff that isn't pursuing the girls.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'd really rather the game just focused on the X-Men and not all the other Marvel teams and characters. There're plenty of mutants to draw from already. Gwen-pool and Squirrel Girl are definitely the worst parts of Rogue-Like.

I hope all this school grading system doesn't mean we have to start taking tests of random trivia or whatever. I don't want to do a bunch of stuff that isn't pursuing the girls.
You mean you don't want a lawn mowing mini game?

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Am I expected(as a player) to understand who all these people are and what all these events mean?
Nah it's mostly context for Marvel fans trying to understand the timeline of the game + some teasing about future characters/events to build up hype and/or concern for those who know (like the fact that the Beyonder will show up, which is equally fascinating and terrifying).

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
For those not in the discord. Here's the first two Q&A sessions.
the storm being 30 thing is weird. It really doesn't matter and I see you guys are going with more of an evo based universe. In the comic Storm is around the same age as the O5.
oh and again, doesn't matter since obviously this is a different universe, but comic jean is older than comic scott.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Might not fit with the timeline
They do. Though which, if any, New Mutants we include will remain a mystery~

Is the beyonder romanceable :sneaky:
If I had my way he would be. :BootyTime:

the storm being 30 thing is weird. It really doesn't matter and I see you guys are going with more of an evo based universe. In the comic Storm is around the same age as the O5.
We're actually leaning towards comics more than anything else. Ron and Mad(Our lead writer) just really wanted a love interest that wasn't 18-21 within the first two chapters.

Which fair, most of the X-Men characters are teenagers. Hell, most are underage. So playing with certain details was already gonna be a thing.

oh and again, doesn't matter since obviously this is a different universe, but comic jean is older than comic scott.
That is actually a detail I didn't know. I thought Iceman was the baby of the team.

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond and Shintomi

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
A full BDSM system is in the plans.

Other sex positions with the girls topping during regular sex is also planned. Art just takes time.

I'll throw it on the list but it's not a priority compared to what else is on the list.

I'm probably the only one asking for this, but if I just get one scene of Jean and/or Laura pegging me into a coma I'll be a happy guy.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'm probably the only one asking for this, but if I just get one scene of Jean and/or Laura pegging me into a coma I'll be a happy guy.
Y'know, Null getting spit-roasted by Jean and Laura is oddly fitting with Null's persona. If the team were willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Null says that it would be poggers if Laura and Jean each had a monster futa cock to impregnate his boypussy with.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Y'know, Null getting spit-roasted by Jean and Laura is oddly fitting with Null's persona. If the team were willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Null says that it would be poggers if Laura and Jean each had a monster futa cock to impregnate his boypussy with.

...It's probably never gonna go that far, but I could see a couple of strap ons...and there are several words in that that I'm never going to type XD

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018

If I had my way he would be. :BootyTime:

We're actually leaning towards comics more than anything else. Ron and Mad(Our lead writer) just really wanted a love interest that wasn't 18-21 within the first two chapters.

Which fair, most of the X-Men characters are teenagers. Hell, most are underage. So playing with certain details was already gonna be a thing.

That is actually a detail I didn't know. I thought Iceman was the baby of the team.
Iceman is significantly younger than the other 4. he is like 2 years younger than the rest of them

Jul 9, 2022
I'm going to propose that instead of Jeff the Land Shark, instead we get a cameo from , from "Fallen Angels". Not only to they fit the timeline better, they also have more ties with the X-Men. Plus, they're cyborg telepathic lobsters. Who wouldn't want them as teammates!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I thought that was Queen of Spades.

But yeah. There are absolutely no plans for "raceplay." I might actually talk to the devs about adding that to the list of no. :unsure:
I got both added to the list of no.

Nah I asked thinking it'd be a loophole for no gay sex and got turned down. :HideThePain:

We have an off-topic thread if you ever change your mind.
I'm adding this to my sig and hoping it gets added to the front page.

Shintomi

Apr 5, 2017

Ooo, that's exciting to hear! Out of all of them, Illyana would be who I'd love to see the most, but Dani Moonstar and Rahne Sinclair's close friendship would be really cool to see play out as well. Definitely would make for some interesting jealousy between them if you start dating one but not the other.

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes