ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
As someone, who in not familiar with comics and how powers and whatnot work, is that going to somehow be visually represented?
I know, that art is one of the hard parts, but a guy can dream about more six packs on ladies, right?
Rogue's physical strength doesn't come from muscle.

It's complicated. Read the comics or wait till we put out the event that causes it. :LOL:

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
As someone, who in not familiar with comics and how powers and whatnot work, is that going to somehow be visually represented?
I know, that art is one of the hard parts, but a guy can dream about more six packs on ladies, right?
From what I've seen Rogue doesn't physically change when absorbing stuff in most of the storylines. Like she absorbed Juggernaut's strength/power but didn't get big like him.

but I've seen some excerpts from recent(?) stuff where she does change. Looks like absorbing The Hulk (or Shulk?) Made her green and more muscular than Laura. That storyline looks like it's from when her powers are advance and under control, I don't know cuz i'm just googling.

My conclusion is: Probably not going to happen based on the story they're adapting being OLD classic. Maybe hire a guy on fiverr to draw the abs on her.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From what I've seen Rogue doesn't physically change when absorbing stuff in most of the storylines. Like she absorbed Juggernaut's strength/power but didn't get big like him.

but I've seen some excerpts from recent(?) stuff where she does change. Looks like absorbing The Hulk (or Shulk?) Made her green and more muscular than Laura. That storyline looks like it's from when her powers are advance and under control, I don't know cuz i'm just googling.

My conclusion is: Probably not going to happen based on the story they're adapting being OLD classic. Maybe hire a guy on fiverr to draw the abs on her.
Thanks for the answer.
Honestly, she looks quite fit as it is, but still, it was this random thought, that refused to leave my mind.
And I'll most likely draw abs and such myself, if that idea becomes an obsession :BootyTime:

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
patreon post

Dev Roadmap #3: Live2D Physics in Ren'Py!
New
Just now
Hey friends!
I've been a bit quiet lately because I've been working on a little side project, which I'm excited to finally share with you all.
Since we moved to Live2D, I've been absolutely amazed by how much can be done with the software, while disappointed by how little can be exploited natively by Ren'Py. A few updates ago, this lead me to start digging around under the hood in order to implement our own optimizations to make displaying multiple high resolution characters feasible.
However, something that has continued to frustrate me and many other Ren'Py developers is the lack of native Live2D physics support. One of the main issues is that the Live2D physics engine is written in C++ and is nontrivial to integrate with Ren'Py's rendering pipeline.
Anyways, I was laying out all the animation work that needs to happen for 0.6, and I couldn't shake the feeling that we were leaving a lot on the table by having to effectively bake in all of that glorious physics into animations that have to be looped and played individually. not only does this exponentiate the process of animating, but it makes the whole affair feel a little. . . stiff. So, I started doing some research - reading through the Live2D software and documentation, through Ren'Py's rendering framework, writing some test functions here and there.
In the last couple weeks I decided to get serious, and I've spent every ounce of free time (and a significant portion of time at work) (and three all-nighters in the last week) developing the groundwork for this: native Ren'Py support for Live2D physics.
So, I'm extremely excited to announce that, starting in 0.6, character animations, including both standing sprites, sex poses, and CGs, will feature real-time physics!
Not only does this mean that animations will now feel more lifelike while being easier than ever to generate, but we have big dreams for what this might enable in terms of gameplay!

boobs get jiggly ^_-

Jul 28, 2017
patreon post

Dev Roadmap #3: Live2D Physics in Ren'Py!
New
Just now
Hey friends!
I've been a bit quiet lately because I've been working on a little side project, which I'm excited to finally share with you all.
Since we moved to Live2D, I've been absolutely amazed by how much can be done with the software, while disappointed by how little can be exploited natively by Ren'Py. A few updates ago, this lead me to start digging around under the hood in order to implement our own optimizations to make displaying multiple high resolution characters feasible.
However, something that has continued to frustrate me and many other Ren'Py developers is the lack of native Live2D physics support. One of the main issues is that the Live2D physics engine is written in C++ and is nontrivial to integrate with Ren'Py's rendering pipeline.
Anyways, I was laying out all the animation work that needs to happen for 0.6, and I couldn't shake the feeling that we were leaving a lot on the table by having to effectively bake in all of that glorious physics into animations that have to be looped and played individually. not only does this exponentiate the process of animating, but it makes the whole affair feel a little. . . stiff. So, I started doing some research - reading through the Live2D software and documentation, through Ren'Py's rendering framework, writing some test functions here and there.
In the last couple weeks I decided to get serious, and I've spent every ounce of free time (and a significant portion of time at work) (and three all-nighters in the last week) developing the groundwork for this: native Ren'Py support for Live2D physics.
So, I'm extremely excited to announce that, starting in 0.6, character animations, including both standing sprites, sex poses, and CGs, will feature real-time physics!
Not only does this mean that animations will now feel more lifelike while being easier than ever to generate, but we have big dreams for what this might enable in terms of gameplay!

boobs get jiggly ^_-
here the teaser

Jul 28, 2017
Ron Chon:
it's looking increasingly likely that we will be skipping over 0.5c and jumping straight to a 0.6a release in September. it's also very likely that we will host an open beta for 0.6a to try and catch as many bugs as possible before the official release

here is the changelog that we've generated so far! these are all features that are already present in beta builds (except for the physics item that will be coming to beta in the next couple days)

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
If you told be that in a game with Rogue, X-23, and Jean Grey, I'd like Jean just as much as the other two, I'd think you were crazy. The little bro thing is doing it for me. One thing is, maybe I'm just not far enough, but the dominant ladies dont seem particularly dominant during actual sex stuff.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Ron Chon:
it's looking increasingly likely that we will be skipping over 0.5c and jumping straight to a 0.6a release in September. it's also very likely that we will host an open beta for 0.6a to try and catch as many bugs as possible before the official release

here is the changelog that we've generated so far! these are all features that are already present in beta builds (except for the physics item that will be coming to beta in the next couple days)
really hope that the achievement shop can buy an uncracked phone screen XD

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
If you told be that in a game with Rogue, X-23, and Jean Grey, I'd like Jean just as much as the other two, I'd think you were crazy. The little bro thing is doing it for me.
You're not the only one who likes using big sib's mouth.
One thing is, maybe I'm just not far enough, but the dominant ladies dont seem particularly dominant during actual sex stuff.
I'm not use if the team said that S&M is on the to-do list, in the realm of possibility, or just a common request.
really hope that the achievement shop can buy an uncracked phone screen XD
You joke, but...

Reactions: blarg0192

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
Preview Of The New Profile Tab Posted By NarukamiCharge on Discord
NarukamiCharge:Hi guys, just wanted to share 2 screens captures of the new profile tab for those that are curious of what is looks like.
View attachment 3964112
View attachment 3964113

I was replaying this gem of a game and it made me realise a few things.

First, designing these characters to be more assertive and make you feel like they want you is a very rare thing to see in these types of games. Of course in all of the games you have men/women who want you, but they throw themselves at you. All of the characters here want you, but they are not turned mindless by lust. I'm pretty sure I've written something like this before in this thread but I just wanted to reiterate how good it is. It creates a roleplay element that feels immersive and believable.

Second, I think this new direction taken is a very good one! I believe the game will lend itself to more roleplaying elements very well, and even these two images make me excited. I think the only problem here is that it seems like the amount of depth these choices will add may be lost in the game. Or rather, it seems like these choices add a lot of depth, but it usually is hard to balance and implement them.

This team should definitely create their own setting after this one and put it on Steam. If I were an oil baron I would sponsor you guys :)

Edit: Also, please go over the hands and feet one last time? I remember them being rough drafts but they really look unattractive.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm not use if the team said that S&M is on the to-do list, in the realm of possibility, or just a common request.
A full BDSM system is in the plans.

Other sex positions with the girls topping during regular sex is also planned. Art just takes time.

Edit: Also, please go over the hands and feet one last time? I remember them being rough drafts but they really look unattractive.
I'll throw it on the list but it's not a priority compared to what else is on the list.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
For those not in the discord. Here's the first two lore Q&A sessions.

Q&A #1
=Not every girl will agree to the polycule from the get-go

=Spider-Man is in his second year of heroism and hasn't had the black suit yet.

=The Avengers exist and have been around for (give or take) 3 years, no roster has been defined but Beast is a member during chapter 1.

=Captain America is going by the name Nomad right now.

=Superheroes have only been around for approximately 10 years.

=The multiverse exists and will be a thing in the story.

=All of the canon multiverses exist unaltered.

=The common human knows of Gods because Thor (A lot are still skeptical) is running around, but no major alien invasions yet.

=Amanda Sefton is Nightcrawler's girlfriend.

=Like the comics, Hank Pym is emotionally and physically abusive because of his issues.

=Sue Storm will not be a romance option.

=Gwen Stacy isn't dead yet.

=Xavier's School and the Brotherhood have been around for 4 years.

=Sunfire has left for Japan.

=Polaris, Quicksilver, and Wanda are all Magneto's kids, and they are all mutants.

=Havok and Polaris are reserve members of the team and we will be introduced to them in Chapter 2

=Apocalypse hasn't shown himself yet.

=The X-men's secret identities are unknown during chapter 1.

=So far, there are no gender-bent characters in this universe.

=Carol Danvers is still in her Miss Marvel identity.

=Nick Fury Sr. did all of the cold war stuff. Nick Fury Jr. will be the one responsible for most modern interactions with SHIELD.

=Xavier paid to have early prototypes of tech and used his connections to make it better, that's how the school has smartphones

=Scott has his sports car.

=Steve Jobs is a skrull.

=Vampires are a thing.

=Stan Lee exists and we will meet him in the game.

=Tony Stark has outed himself as Iron Man in the universe.

=The Mutant Massacre will be uncensored.

=The X-Men have faced the Brotherhood, Bolvar Trask, Puppetmaster, The General, Juggernaut, Z'Nox, Nhu'Ghari,
Hydra, and one unpleasant interaction with SHIELD.

=Lockheed will show up if Kitty shows up.

Q&A2
=Potential of a Halloween update where Storm becomes a vampire.

=Earth 69-Gwen will not be Spider-gwen, she might also be in a polycule with Peter and MJ.

=Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch leaving to become Avengers has made The Brotherhood unstable.

=The set-up has happened for the "God Loves, Man Kills" story but it's up to the writers if they wanna do it.

=Wolverine is short.

=Jeff the Land Shark is a possibility.

=Emma's age has not been decided but Storm is in her early 30's.

=Steve Rogers became Nomad after finding out HYDRA infiltrated the government, the cell he found planned a mutant genocide.

=Angel will show up eventually, wings or no wings depends on the timeline.

=Callisto and the morlocks exist.

=Beyonder is a thing and Null will meet him

=Kurt's skin is blue underneath the blue fur.

=The X-men have already fought Mimic.

=Marrow's best chance is either as DLC girl, sequel or side hook up due to the fact that at the time the game happens she doesn't do much.

Rogue, Kurt, Laura and Null are only students and not considered official X-men yet, the chapter 1 finale will change that.

=Storm is the most recognizable of the X-men team.

=Forget-Me-Not is responsible for the mutiefan pages.

=Highly likely we get a baseball game event.

=Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Banshee, Angel, Iceman and Colossus are gonna make on-screen appearances, with Colossus joining the sandbox.

=Someone might kick Corsair in the balls.

=The Brood are a thing in this universe, but it's unlikely we fight them in the game.

=Deadpool is running around and he might make an appearance at some point.

=Johnny Blaze is the current Ghost Rider.

=Magneto may have already liberated Genosha.

=Way too early to think about Captain Universe.

=Nightcrawler already knows how to use swords.

=Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Thunderbird, Storm, Jean and Banshee are the official X-men team right now.

=Beast in the Avengers, Iceman and Angel are in California with The Champions.

=Scott is a year older than Jean.

=The events of Giant Size X-men already happened.

=The school has been around for 10 years, but it's is first year of operation as a college instead of a boarding school.

=Legacy Virus is gonna happen and Null will be involved with it and what happens to the Rasputins.

Last edited:

flash12453

Formerly 'lyf20040809'
Jan 23, 2021
So,Invisablewoman and Gwen stacy isn‘t the romantic option?regretful but understandable.
Will these characters become romantic characters?Magik、Gwenpool、Polaris、Scarlet Witch,or some female avengers,or some female villains such as Lady deathstrike(Just asking,I couldn't even image that LoL)
If the great one(which is you)want to add a girl such as squirrel girl,please make her looks great,I don’t want to see a fat lady in a erotic game anymore.(especially they looks great in comic book)

Reactions: FfayLay123
4.60 star(s) 159 Votes