jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Uh huh, i think you should take Arkopand's advice.
that comment was deleted for breaking f95's rules. I assume you are also breaking the rules

Maybe it's just me but hanging out with other dudes is these types of games is the least interesting thing to me. I'm here for the girls and I hope they're all added to the game before any dude to ignore are added.
same

I still have no idea what you're going on about and I refuse to google words I don't understand if I see them on this website.
he wants Jubes to have a tattoo that says she likes white guys

The girls will always take priority over bros.
good

The queen of hearts and the raceplay hes asking you to add is blacked fetichistic bullshit, they are so notoriusly annoying plenty of Boorus have them banned because the ygo around poorly photoshopping and editing pictures with it.
that is queen of spades. no one is asking for that, because I assume there are no homosexuals playing this game other than shiny boots
I thought that was Queen of Spades.

But yeah. There are absolutely no plans for "raceplay." I might actually talk to the devs about adding that to the list of no. :unsure:
salscou is describing queen of spades. queen of hearts is a girl who isn't white likes white guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
The first chapter is simply an introduction to the setting and some key characters. Starting chapter 2 onwards, the game will follow closer to the comics.

Just minus all the child molestation, random retconning of rape into people's backstories, constantly killing off characters for shock value, character development resets, and cutting 2 thirds of the alien invasion subplots.

Yes this was the shortened version.
It probably goes without saying but I welcome the decision to favor storytelling over shameless if-it-would-sell-comics-we'd-light-the-trash-on-fire shortsighted pragmatism. I hope it does anyway.

There's nothing inauthentic about rejecting shit for not being good enough. Thanks for keeping everybody current on the goals.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
It probably goes without saying but I welcome the decision to favor storytelling over shameless if-it-would-sell-comics-we'd-light-the-trash-on-fire shortsighted pragmatism. I hope it does anyway.

There's nothing inauthentic about rejecting shit for not being good enough. Thanks for keeping everybody current on the goals.
It's amazing how sometimes people choose the absolute worst to adapt from the comics. Like how they made that Ms Marvel show and say "But she's fom the comics" yeah, the ones that don't sell and nobody cared about.

There's plenty of good in the comics to adapt that is ignored because, dunno, reasons.
I saw a lot of people commenting on the male characters, and I'm all for light conversations with bros. Like with Kurt, he's a good male support character.
A little moment with Logan over Laura would be welcome, even if it's just a passing remark like "Glad to see she's doing better. Keep an eye on her for me." or smth.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I assume there are no homosexuals playing this game other than shiny boots
We got plenty playing for the plot.

Also just because I like dick and want to ride Colossus like a bull doesn't make me a homosexual. :BootyTime:

queen of hearts is a girl who isn't white likes white guys.
Yeah that doesn't sound any better. :WaitWhat:

I suffer so you and the dev team don't have to. :HideThePain:

It's amazing how sometimes people choose the absolute worst to adapt from the comics.
And they make it WORSE... Except for Civil War. That was done pretty well.

I saw a lot of people commenting on the male characters, and I'm all for light conversations with bros. Like with Kurt, he's a good male support character.
A little moment with Logan over Laura would be welcome, even if it's just a passing remark like "Glad to see she's doing better. Keep an eye on her for me." or smth.
You're not gonna have long in-depth expanded storylines with the dudes unless one of the girls is involved.

That'll probably change if we make a female or gay Null.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
And they make it WORSE... Except for Civil War. That was done pretty well.

You're not gonna have long in-depth expanded storylines with the dudes unless one of the girls is involved.
That'll probably change if we make a female or gay Null.
Civil War was great, and I don't expect any long storyline. Just a side remark as a little cameo is more than fine.

Bakurai77

Oct 31, 2019
Hey, I recently ran into a bug where any loaded save sends me all the way back to the end of Chapter 1:Fall. Is there a fix for it? I literally just started the Spring section.

Aarsalan

Feb 19, 2023
Damn, game crashes whenever it loads a girl on my android phone. Quick saving just before crashing and loading after crash solves the issue but, yeah. It seems like a good game I think.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
How do you get rogue and Laura to be friends?
Progress through their events.

Damn, game crashes whenever it loads a girl on my android phone. Quick saving just before crashing and loading after crash solves the issue but, yeah. It seems like a good game I think.
Android stability has been a struggle but we're working on it.

any storm content yet or must I go back into hibernation
Not until chapter 2.

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
I tried to make anna Marie and Laura friends by having them at the pool but my trust went to high for Laura and anna Marie is mad at me.
Should I just go into summer now?

John Smy

Oct 2, 2017
I have perhaps a stupid question, what does the X-evolution Rapid Cell Division actually do? I think it makes you shoot bigger loads, but I m not sure?

Reactions: mrhable

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I have perhaps a stupid question, what does the X-evolution Rapid Cell Division actually do? I think it makes you shoot bigger loads, but I m not sure?
Right now it's only visible for Rogue's poses, but yeah bigger loads. Without the skill there are two levels of cum, so you'd have to cum on the same spot twice to see it. The skill skips to the double cum image.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I tried to make anna Marie and Laura friends by having them at the pool but my trust went to high for Laura and anna Marie is mad at me.
Should I just go into summer now?
Rogue is probably mad that you either flirted or went out on a date with Laura. You need Laura at 600 trust, so it'd be weird for a character to be mad you got trust higher with someone else. Spring is a good time to make the polycule. Once Rogue is no longer mad (don't flirt or go on dates with Laura) and they both have 600 trust and enough friendship, ask Rogue about adding Laura.

Making her mad by flirting or dating also hurts their friendship with each other, might need a little more swimming.

Goldcoin117

Jun 28, 2022
It's because rogue was mad at me before for going on a date with Laura then she sat next to me in class which meant her trust level for dating was completed so rogue was mad at me again just for that. I checked my relationship menu and Laura considers rogue a friend but not vice versa

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes