swordB0Y

Oct 8, 2021
I am a bit into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I am liking the game. Compared to Roguelike Evolution which seems more like a sandbox and repetitious patterns.

This game seems to have a lot more story and we see more character development which leads to more attachment. The sex takes a while to get going but the events before they take place really add depth to it. The visuals whilst the style may not be for everyone are still very high quality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this is an early version I will wait for expectations but I also wonder about other female characters being added in. Kitty, Domino, or Wolfsbane would be a great addition.

I will update as I get further along.

Last edited:

abidinzubizaretta13

May 24, 2023
I started watching X-Men Evolution on Disney+ just because of this game. :) Wanted to see how "goth" Rogue was characterized. And in season 1 episode episode 8 "SpykeCam" she participates in a theater production. And her costume looked so good.

1724002088005.png
Now I really would like to have this outfit in The Null Hypothesis. Man can only dream!

Also, speaking of outfits, her outfit from the ballroom scene in X-Men '97 is great too.
1724002286335.png
But I'm less eager about that one.

Looking forward to play the future updates. Thanks for the high quality game!

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Dont bring that nasty, autistic shit into this comfy game about dating the girls from the X-men.
The queen of hearts shit doesn't really work since unlike it's inverse no one sees it as thinly veiled bestiality steeped in racial hatred.
Literally kill yourself
Holy shit, the "Android/Pregnancy when?" posters get a lesser to sneer at. Didn't expect that. Gwaytafuck you brainworm sponge.
why are you guys so mad at his totally normal request?

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes