JaJJaJa

Jul 27, 2017
God you gave laura a Dazzler shirt. Please have someone show up in a Cloak and Dagger or Rom the Space Knight shirt, cause holy shit that is an awesome reference.

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Does this mean that there will be no new clothing or accessories add in all these updates or customization will also be added?
These are just our major goals for the future. We will definitely be adding more outfits and customization options, just maybe at a slower pace than before.

God you gave laura a Dazzler shirt. Please have someone show up in a Cloak and Dagger or Rom the Space Knight shirt, cause holy shit that is an awesome reference.
Shiny has a crush on Rom and I think he's cool so very very good chance you see him around at some point, either on a shirt or... :)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, I hate it.
Well, the initial plan was to have Psyloche in a because of her physical similarities to (not to be confused with ). ...But, as you've probably noticed, us RLE fans are built different, and I'm kinda in the middle of playing Bloodborne at the moment, so... I'll just leave this here.

That said, so far, the Null cast lend themselves less to Lovecraft and more to a cheesy harem anime, so me trying to characterize your characterizations of the characters though Lovecraft doesn't seem fitting. So, like I said, Null Jean gets . is the more exciting idea, but I can't visualize it in a way to where Null Jean's character traits could be easily conveyed.

...Both Lauras get , though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes