cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
So Laura showing off her lower blades when :)
No srsly I'm puzzled by this not showing up in the story.
As a foot person this looks like a giant overlooking continuity - wise. I mean that's literally a third of her physical enhancement being shushed .
Maybe I just wanna see her doing abs hanging by a tree in the morning like a bat and freaking out null :p

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
As a foot person this looks like a giant overlooking continuity - wise. I mean that's literally a third of her physical enhancement being shushed .
Maybe I just wanna see her doing abs hanging by a tree in the morning like a bat and freaking out null :p
Laura will show of her blades when null gets them so they can touch tips

• Haha
Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I know right? her claws are underutilized as a gag/interaction factor in both games.
A scene is needed where Laura demands you no longer buy razors and let her shave you instead.

Reactions: cannavaro99

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I know right? her claws are underutilized as a gag/interaction factor in both games.
A scene is needed where Laura demands you no longer buy razors and let her shave you instead.
Or with the hands ones, doesnt matter, just seems really comfy to get a clean shave from your girlfriend's adamantium claws.
View attachment 3911398
Oooh that scenario is ripe with potential.

First time she nicks you bad as it was mostly bravado on her part. Luckily you heal quick now, as she red-faced asserts you're next shave is on her. Bonding intimately over time as she gets better at fine blade work and used to gently manhandling your face. Soon she's using her claws to nick loose tread of Jean's sweater when she complains about not having scissors and to open bags of chips when hanging with Rogue.

She also made haircuts obsolete as she idly nicks at your locks and beard when hanging out, like a mother lioness groming her young.

Last edited:
Reactions: salscou
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes