salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I mean with the quirk overhaul, you can have that without her domming you in the bedroom. If you're into that too then cool. I'm mostly informing others reading this.
Hey, dont get me wrong, im not talking about Laura being some sort of dominatrix, leave that up to Emma Frost.
But my favourite interaction thus far from null hypothesis is when you ask Laura out, she forcefully takes your hand wit ha grumpy face and leads you towards the mall while blushing furiusly, that shit is peak, but if you can add something like RLE's scene where Laura "marks her territory" on you and demands to get mated furiusly, now thats the cherry on top, oh and headpatting.
laura headpat.gif
View attachment 3895898

Get in the fucking mutant, Shinji!
You dont need to ask me twice, buddy!
josuke and okuyasu.png

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
but if you can add something like RLE's scene where Laura "marks her territory" on you and demands to get mated furiusly, now thats the cherry on top, oh and headpatting.
Are you referring to peeing on you?
because I somehow get the impression you aren't. but in that case I am not sure what you are asking for

Reactions: cannavaro99

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
but if you can add something like RLE's scene where Laura "marks her territory" on you and demands to get mated furiusly, now thats the cherry on top.
That has been brought up several times for when we add in the system of girls being more openly sexual with their interest in you. That and the psychic girls projecting images of their tits straight into your brain. :ROFLMAO:

oh and headpatting.
This comic panel lives rent free in my head.
rent free.jpg
Go to the pool and invite the girls you want to foster a friendship to go swimming together (and with Null, obviously).
As it's been said several times every few pages.
For others who don't feel like going back a few pages I am stating once more that we have multiple other ways in the works for a major update. Tutorial boy Kurt will mention ways to grow friendships.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
They're referring to a scene where Laura goes to Zero's room, shoves her hand into her pants and then rubs the arousal all over Zero's face.
And the most important part, claiming you and letting you know youre going to fuck her, your approval on the matter being irrelevant.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: armond and Chui08

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hopefully we'll get to romance Storm as well later down the line. Would also be amazing if the game added Emma Frost and Mystique to the cast (not sure how and why Mystique would be joining the school but I need that blue ass so badly). There's just generally so many cool X-Men characters that could be added at some point. Hopefully we'll all see our favourites sooner or later.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 3897772
still cant trigger this -_- all stats max (all girls),what wrong?
Attach your save.

Hopefully we'll get to romance Storm as well later down the line.
Storm has been confirmed to be introduced in Chapter 2 since Chapter 1's release.

I mean I don't read every page on a thread either but I would think the fact that you can earn early points with her would tell people that yeah, she's gonna be in the sandbox eventually.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Attach your save.

Storm has been confirmed to be introduced in Chapter 2 since Chapter 1's release.

I mean I don't read every page on a thread either but I would think the fact that you can earn early points with her would tell people that yeah, she's gonna be in the sandbox eventually.
I know that Storm is gonna be a romance partner... we just don't know when that's gonna be available. That's what I'm saiyng :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes