Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Give it a rest with Polaris, they'd be better off adding Magma (Amara Aquilla)... immediately with the loli tag :rolleyes:
What? Where'd you get that tag from? Neither Polaris or Magma start off that young do they? And any character would be aged up before even being referenced offscreen, let alone added.

Doomrabbit

May 16, 2017
Polaris was the same age as the Original 5 X-men when she was introduced, so she should be the same age as Jean in this.
Amara was a teenager during her introduction in the New Mutants and was never ever close to a loli

Like the closet you get to a loli would maybe be Illyana Rasputin as she was a child when introduced but her most known and popular form is the limbo age teenage form in booty shorts and a crop top with a giant sword.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
1722657263495.png
They already have this as a discord rule. If anything, we'll have an aged up version of this Magma character.

My bets are on Storm, Kitty, and submissive Emma next patch.

Reactions: Humalien

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 3893734
They already have this as a discord rule. If anything, we'll have an aged up version of this Magma character.

My bets are on Storm, Kitty, and submissive Emma next patch.
If it were to reflect the beginning of the series, she would be 14 years old and they would have to add a 'loli' tag. However, it seems they have no intention of going that route. That's fine; she wouldn’t fit with the rest of the characters at that age anyway.

Fuck

Fuck yes I've been waiting on Emma
Why do you want the same characters as in RL-E? It might be nice to add someone different, like Mystique, Magma, Meltdown (Boom-Boom), or possibly Scarlet Witch.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I know what the Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610) is. I only know it a bit because most of the stories are just teenage clichés. Fortunately, Marvel eventually removed it, and only Earth-616 remains after the events of Secret Wars and Battleworld.
Ultimate Spider-man was God tier. The rest of the Ultimate universe was mostly hot garbage other than some highlights like Reed going nuts.

Reactions: Humalien

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Ultimate Spider-man was God tier. The rest of the Ultimate universe was mostly hot garbage other than some highlights like Reed going nuts.
There were a few interesting things, like the sociopathic Xavier, a Black Fury who over time started looking like Samuel L. Jackson. As for Reed, on Earth-616 he also had some wild moments (for example, building a prison for superheroes in the Negative Zone during the 'Civil War' event).

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
If it were to reflect the beginning of the series, she would be 14 years old and they would have to add a 'loli' tag. However, it seems they have no intention of going that route. That's fine; she wouldn’t fit with the rest of the characters at that age anyway.

Why do you want the same characters as in RL-E? It might be nice to add someone different, like Mystique, Magma, Meltdown (Boom-Boom), or possibly Scarlet Witch.
Cuz she's hot duh

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Mehhh... Mystique is the hottest. Don’t believe me? Ask Wolverine. If it weren't for his desire to gut her, he'd gladly impale her on his 'stick'.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
So far Rogue, Laura, Jean and Storm have been very different (and, IMHO, much better) interpretations of the lackluster characters we got in RL:E. So I can't wait to see how Kitty, Emma, Jubilee, and Betsy are eventually introduced and fleshed out for TNH.

But, yeah. I'd also welcome ANY of the girls you mentioned.

Reactions: Pdarn

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
So far Rogue, Laura, Jean and Storm have been very different (and, IMHO, much better) interpretations of the lackluster characters we got in RL:E. So I can't wait to see how Kitty, Emma, Jubilee, and Betsy are eventually introduced and fleshed out for TNH.

But, yeah. I'd also welcome ANY of the girls you mentioned.
Magma and Kitty could join together. if I remember correctly, they were ‘crazy best friends’ and would complement each other well. Although, I’ve always had a soft spot for Storm since I was young.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
l was more referring how in Persona 3 portable, the protagonists there, are completely different and the experience throughout the story is different.
This, a long with the art budget, is why we aren't introducing a female Null for the time being. Love and Sex: Second Base is a good example of attempting to do dual protagonist, fucking it up, then successfully implementing it after waiting for one of the two to be fleshed out.

No hate. It's working out well for them.

immediately with the loli tag
And any character would be aged up before even being referenced offscreen, let alone added.
But are you a 200 year old dragonkin shota?
Loli and Shota are off the table. Both patreon and Discord would ban us and none of the dev team are into either.

he'd gladly impale her on his 'stick'.
I mean he did. There's an under utilized blue skinned wolverine running around.

I cant get invested in the story and aroused if Laura aint being bossy and calling me a dumbass.
I mean with the quirk overhaul, you can have that without her domming you in the bedroom. If you're into that too then cool. I'm mostly informing others reading this.

if I remember correctly, they were ‘crazy best friends’
No that was Magik. If we include both characters then we'd probably lean into it. Girls who are really close friends or are explicitly rivals in the comics will have unique interactions.

Think of Rogue and Laura's budding friendship cranked up to 11.

Reactions: salscou

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Holly shit dommy lib biting Laura hits different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The word dominant is used for the quirk of two different girls. but I feel it is not entirely accurate as the dominance is shown in very different ways for those two.

with x23, it feels less dominant and more like just... assertive.
She just doesn't ask permission. whether it is to just start kissing you (or more), jump you for training. I can kinda see how it might technically be dom, but it feels different.
Although, I do need to do some replaying to fully see that route.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Well l understand, of course, it doesn't have to be that the protagonist is visible to the player unless it is Dev's choice. l just love the funny reactions that the ladies have on Rogue evolution when you're female. When they ask you if you're interested in them and when they mention that you're a girl(even Gwen mentioning Yuri novels). Tiny details like This is what l love.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
If this game does Psylocke properly, RLE is dead to me.
So I can't wait to see how Kitty, Emma, Jubilee, and Betsy are eventually introduced and fleshed out for TNH.
What would make sense if they were added in TNH? Betsy or Kwannon first? Still confused about the whole body swap shenanigans. Personally I like to see them both together eventually.

Reactions: Pdarn
4.60 star(s) 153 Votes