Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
the game would be full of femdom and mommy kink by the end of development if every new female are dominant
as of now the ratio are 2:1 between fdom and fsub

Reactions: FacelessVixen

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Or maybe I just want a possessive reality-bending mommy that can scramble my head with a snap.

And as far as I care she's still a mutant, fuck Disney.
Cassandra Nova can do that too XD

the game would be full of femdom and mommy kink by the end of development if every new female are dominant
You're right. We need more FSubs to even that out. Maybe the 2 of the upcoming 3 girls can be subs

Reactions: FacelessVixen

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
if this is added please make sure that it is toggleable in the settings
Well there goes my feature request for asking the professor giving Null shit in the intro scene if he'd change clothes, be on for a date that evening or be up for making out, now I look completely unreasonable...

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Persona 5? :ROFLMAO:
We looked at a lot of its fun features. One thing is part time jobs for Null effecting his stats.

As well as potentially moving girl progression to events even more rather than relying on stats. This one is still being heavily discussed though.

As for the clickable characters, exactly... Kurt mentioned that. Besides, it's not the only game like this. For a while now, I always click on characters (the first time I saw something like this was in My Talking Angela) because sometimes they amusingly jump around in some games.
I talked to the devs and it seems like consensus is "We can only do so much handholding."

Wanda as a possibility.
I think she's the same age as Null in the timeline...

Not just Disney. Marvel made them not mutants ages before they appeared in the movie.

You're right. We need more FSubs to even that out. Maybe the 2 of the upcoming 3 girls can be subs
I'll just come out and say that two of the three girls in Chapter 2 are definitely leaning toward subs. You get no further clarification.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
I'll tell you guys right now that her quirk isn't "mommy"*

*There are other characters on the table that fit better for that. Though I'll suggest it to be a nickname that she'll respond appropriately to. I'll even push for "auntie" if you guys would find it amusing.
I meant it as a joke when I first introduced the "Auntie/my child" idea for Storm, but it's pretty cool seeing it take root in the writing room.

Do hope she doesn't lean into it as hard as Jean-bean does, girl's really trying to take the faux out of faux-incest. Still need to see if there's a posibility to get Bean Pole's quirk to manifest as "bedroom play" rather then "forced adoption".

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*imagines a submissive only harem*

Or better yet...

*imagines Mystique being in the game*

And since we know that threesomes are going to be a thing because of the previews...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
*imagines a submissive only harem*

Or better yet...

*imagines Mystique being in the game*

And since we know that threesomes are going to be a thing because of the previews...
Just wondering here.... Say they bring in Morph as a "Bro" type char and they make him submissive.... I for one would get him to turn into one of the other girls to have 'selfest' ... Or have him be me for classes and such while I sneak off to have sex during class and still get credit for going to class....lol

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Bug report:
Using the "take everything off" option with Jean makes her change her hairstyle from side to ponytail, at least sometimes. Might be connected to the way custom outfits are saved/implemented as this is the first time I've seen it. I've attached 2 saves, 12-1 is before and a 12-7 is after.

Reactions: Crichton1

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
It may be too early to say, but the female protagonist will be similar to the male one in terms of story or background? It makes sense, l was more referring how in Persona 3 portable, the protagonists there, are completely different and the experience throughout the story is different. l did feel playing as a schoolgirl in that game, only other game that made, is also Artificial academy 2. But AA2, could be like Oblivion, it's all funny dynamic AI fighting or sexing each other, it is hilarious.

Now the main question was, if aside from the girls,you also romance what male or even X. Obviously though, too early to say.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
I'll just come out and say that two of the three girls in Chapter 2 are definitely leaning toward subs. You get no further clarification.
I have a good idea now... Hopefully it sates the thirst for others who are damn well curious about the chapter 2 girls. It sure as hell did for me.

Last edited:

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I have a good idea now... Hopefully it sates the thirst for others who are damn well curious about the chapter 2 girls. It sure as hell did for me.

of those, which two would you choose? Storm is already hard confirmed. I think Emma is less likely cuz from what I heard she's a villain working outside of the school for this arc.

I think that the blonde girl Null saves in the mall is Dazzler.
The writers love Kitty, who doesn't.
I know nothing about Polaris. Maybe they'll pick her cuz she was first written in the 60s. I imagine comic writers didn't give her much character so the devs can interpret her how they wish, sort of like they did with Jean.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
of those, which two would you choose?
It's honestly a toss up between Polaris, Kitty and Dazzler.

From what Shiny stated that two out of three girls in chapter 2 are subs (and choosing from my list of potential) I'll make a safe bet that Ororo won't be one of them and say Kitty and Polaris are the other two girls we're getting. No way Emma is being a sub (plus she would be an antagonist during the Phoenix Saga so best bet she'll be in chapter 3) and I can't see Dazzler being a sub either.

Polaris is a reserve member on the X-Men, so with Jean Grey having trouble controlling her powers during chapter 1, She most likely tag in for her absence. So her showing up alongside with Storm and the other X-Men team at the chapter 1 finale would make sense. And story wise, if we're capable of having a X-Men member, Storm, being romanceable in chapter 2, I don't see why not to include another X-Gal to be a candidate to courtship.

I know little of Polaris as well. I've read on the internet that Polaris and Havok had a... complicated relationship... With Havok cheating on Polaris multiple of times despite being together, still yet they reconcile which blows my mind on how but eh... She was also depicted as a 'housewife' in the older comics but I could be wrong on this... so maybe that could play a role in her being a sub?

Polaris just need to stay away from the summers and get with Null already. I demand it!

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
Maybe. There are other characters that fit the mommy trope.
Please. Please. PLEASE don't do the "mommy" thing with Emma.

Just like Rogue and Jean, Emma's quirk should be something unexpected. Her quirk should reflect some part of her personality that she only allows to manifest because she grows to trust Null.

I mean, she's always so f-ing serious. What if Null brings out a more-playful/flirtatious side to her personality?
Or, what if she only becomes romanceable after Null has proven his mettle, slowly earning her respect over the course of a story-arc.
Or, what if she becomes a huntress and goes out of her way to "acquire" Null as her boy-toy? (Not in a dom way. More of a "I approve of your pedigree" kind of way.)

Just a couple of suggestions off the top of my head. But please. RL:E already went down the "mommy" road with Emma, and I feel it was an awful mistake. (IMHO)

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Sooooo, with all the speculation on the possible "mommy" character, I can't help but notice no one has mentioned Wanda as a possibility.

She has a big thing with her kids (or lack thereof) and she's been a central character in one of the biggest X-Men events ever (House of M and "No More Mutants").

Or maybe I just want a possessive reality-bending mommy that can scramble my head with a snap.

It's not Disney's fault but Marvel's for selling the X-Men rights to FOX. Fortunately, they got the rights back, so we might finally see X-Men in the MCU. As for Scarlet Witch... she originally appeared as a mutant, but in the 70s and 80s, they changed her "origin of power," turning her into a witch, and she's like Dr. Strange just a human. Around the House of M event, they even introduced a whole coven of similar witches into the lore, so... well... Wanda IS NOT a mutant. I’m not sure about Marvel Fresh, but in Marvel 2.0, Wanda had the status of Superior Witch. On the other hand, her brother, Quicksilver, is a full mutant. He even lost his powers during House of M and only regained them when the Young Avengers rescued Wanda from Van Doom.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
It's not Disney's fault but Marvel's for selling the X-Men rights to FOX. Fortunately, they got the rights back, so we might finally see X-Men in the MCU. As for Scarlet Witch... she originally appeared as a mutant, but in the 70s and 80s, they changed her "origin of power," turning her into a witch, and she's like Dr. Strange just a human. Around the House of M event, they even introduced a whole coven of similar witches into the lore, so... well... Wanda IS NOT a mutant. I’m not sure about Marvel Fresh, but in Marvel 2.0, Wanda had the status of Superior Witch. On the other hand, her brother, Quicksilver, is a full mutant. He even lost his powers during House of M and only regained them when the Young Avengers rescued Wanda from Van Doom.
At least you didn't bring up the cluster fuck that was Wanda and Pietro's relationship in the Ultimate universe

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
No, the old Ultimate Marvel universe- you know, the one where she and Pietro were in an incestuous relationship
I know what the Ultimate Universe (Earth-1610) is. I only know it a bit because most of the stories are just teenage clichés. Fortunately, Marvel eventually removed it, and only Earth-616 remains after the events of Secret Wars and Battleworld.

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
In a discord Q&A it was confirmed that in Earth-69 Wanda and Pietro are mutants. Wanda has a chance.
Polaris just need to stay away from the summers and get with Null already. I demand it!
I'm sold on Polaris now.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
In a discord Q&A it was confirmed that in Earth-69 Wanda and Pietro are mutants. Wanda has a chance.

I'm sold on Polaris now.
Give it a rest with Polaris, they'd be better off adding Magma (Amara Aquilla)... immediately with the loli tag :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes