Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I was thinking Moira might be interesting as an possible option but the thing is I see no reason why she'd have any interest in Null or why she'd even come to the institute in the first place guess the writers could figure something out though.
View attachment 3923084
They've posted a background that'll be in chapter 2 on the discord. Had the plane on the left and a big high-tech facility on the right. I think there'll be more stuff outside the mansion next year.

cannavaro99

Mar 29, 2020
an easier to implement suggestion would be wordplay? e.g. calling the girls various sort of bad names during sex? i can totally see rogue enjoying it.
pls expand the "petnames" list. can't find anything good for laura... ;)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I would argue that while their quirks seem unhealthy, it's giving them some level of control over a difficult situation. being an adult is hard enough but to add powers into that mix it would be almost impossible for them to be healthy. Rogue has to be in control of herself all the time or she could put someone into a coma. Jean is dealing with the expectation of being seen as perfect by others around her and it takes a toll on her mental state which can affect her powers. Laura struggles with being social since her whole reason for living was to be a weapon so she tries to be friends with a few people but keeps her guard up in case they want to use her for something. each girl so far shows she needs some level of their quirk to be encouraged since it grounds them to a certain extent. not saying the quirks will make them completely healthy but they do help in a way to make things less difficult

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah let's get back to the fetish begging that really matters: Pregnancy.
I could see that happening as an epilogue, but people being pregnant and fighting is extremely problematic, plus mutant daycare is hell, since there are distinct seasons, and five planned chapters, that would probably be five years? So, if you were to get someone preggers, then they would have the kid and it would be hanging around for potentially years, which is tough to write for.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
I could see that happening as an epilogue, but people being pregnant and fighting is extremely problematic, plus mutant daycare is hell, since there are distinct seasons, and five planned chapters, that would probably be five years? So, if you were to get someone preggers, then they would have the kid and it would be hanging around for potentially years, which is tough to write for.
It could work in the final chapter - get them preggo and watch the growth for 3 seasons before the epilogue when it no longer matters if they pop it out, since the game won't go for seasons beyond that. Could even work with the chapter before that so the kid(s) is/are present in a nursery in the final chapter but not grow enough to be toddlers yet.

Should be manageable unless they need all the girls to fight - if they don't have to be in the middle of a melee they can still be present in the background helping out while the non-pregnant ones fight. Could make it so you need to select a number of them for fights while others are unavailable - it would require modularity and minor story deviations. We're still quite a long way from that though, plenty of time for the team to consider it.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Another big problem with preggo content is that you need a lot of extra artwork to account for the growing bundles of joy. Now you could just limit it to the three trimesters, but even that is a significant amount of extra work, particularly given the number of girls that you could have by the end of the story.

4.60 star(s) 154 Votes