b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
I hate retcons. It's one of the problems modern comics have, always changing things. Like the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.".
I think I know what you mean. I don't know if I entirely agree, I think a retcon of writing done well is like another chance of cleaning up a pencil sketch that was really only meant to be a rough stopgap but somehow a step was missed and it was shipped and printed thousands of times.

But when a lot was built on the original continuity that's then just bulldozed? I hate that, it's such a damning sign that decision makers are clueless as to what they even do for a living.

Cold take: comic book talent don't get paid enough or enough time to do their best work (whether artists or writers) and the result is a strategy of more rushed product from underpaid over-deadlined talent in search of a hit, instead of just letting them have even close to what they need to put the best version of their idea out to make a good first impression.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So I grinded through the story so far. The Story bits are nice but the Quirks-system kinda bothers me: Its Turn On/Off. Yet, turning them off just leaves the girls more bland e.g. kinda the same.
Having an alternative Quirk take its place maybe even antithetical to the one turned off, would be nice.

Kinda unrelated. Can anybody confirm, there is No Ororo Romance Option? Or did I just miss the exit to X-Milfville at some point?

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
So I grinded through the story so far. The Story bits are nice but the Quirks-system kinda bothers me: Its Turn On/Off. Yet, turning them off just leaves the girls more bland e.g. kinda the same.
Kinda unrelated. Can anybody confirm, there is No Ororo Romance Option? Or did I just miss the exit to X-Milfville at some point?
There's not romance with Ororo YET. It's the only confirmed character that is gonna be added in future updates as a romance option (there's gonna be more, but they don't want to reveal more characters for now)

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yet, turning them off just leaves the girls more bland e.g. kinda the same.
This is just a thing of taste.

Without the quirk the characters behave similarly to their comic adaptation. With the quirk there's extra humor and kink.

What you see as behaving blandly, to others see as behaving normal and a decent chunk of our players go quirkless.

Also changing quirks again will delay Chapter 2 by months.

She's confirmed for chapter 2. If you gain points with her in chapter 1 they'll give you a headstart in chapter 2.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's actually a good look for X-23 since we have her earlier in the timline.
Yeah, it resembles Logan's a bit.
x-men wildlands.jpg
And you just know it she would show up tits out, the other girls would complain and she would be like "what? this dumbass over here and the other guys are shirtless, why cant i be too?"
Honestly, the fact that this game's version of Laura got picked up earlier in the timeline works better both for her and the overall character since we get to deal with her straight out of weapon X and all the weird quirks of explaining to her how to deal with normal people and have fun.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Nah even Laura appreciates the utility of a bra when in combat
Counter points:
1.) She usually doesnt wear that much clothing, so assuming all their clothes got fucked up:
1a.) she wont have that much intact cloth to work with
1b.) a bra that doesnt hold her badonkers in place would do more harm than good in getting in the way, rendering them just usefull for modesty.
2.) It would be funi.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: leathermax

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think I have ever read X-Men comics, but is this official art? Now that I think about it, an X-Men comic in the Mezosoic era would be incredible! Just X-Men against dinosaurs, trying to survive in an openly hostile era for humans. Jurassic Park but X-Men! I don't know why but it sounds like it would be a great read.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't think I have ever read X-Men comics, but is this official art? Now that I think about it, an X-Men comic in the Mezosoic era would be incredible! Just X-Men against dinosaurs, trying to survive in an openly hostile era for humans. Jurassic Park but X-Men! I don't know why but it sounds like it would be a great read.
There's a region in Antarctica called the Savage Land. It was created by a species of aliens to act as a biological preserve, hence dinosaurs still exist in the Marvel Universe.

Reactions: Sexdrake
Oct 21, 2023
Guys, guys, no need to start with nuclear option! :D
I admit, I crossed the line, but I want to propose that sharing YouTube video, that is Public, and old, and has thousands and thousands views shouldnt be punished with exectutio ^^

4.60 star(s) 159 Votes