4.60 star(s) 164 Votes
Sep 21, 2019
After grinding like a retard I was wondering why Jean couldn't be "best friends" with others... Well according to the source code Jean's thresholds are capped. Fuck. There could have info in game that there is no point trying to get there no? :cry:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
After grinding like a retard I was wondering why Jean couldn't be "best friends" with others... Well according to the source code Jean's thresholds are capped. Fuck. There could have info in game that there is no point trying to get there no? :cry:
Rookie mistake, always check the source in early access grinding games. I think I spend more time looking over game code now than playing them, because I want to see if I'm missing decision and content forks.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
is there a list of potential girls to be introduced in the future?
Any iconic female mutants you can think of, are on the list I believe. It's just the matter of the fact on how and when they can be introduced into the story without it being so "out of nowhere"
To expand. If there is a female character in the X-Men comics between Giant Size X-Men and the end of the Onslaught saga. She's on the list of potential inclusion.

We however will be keeping who the girls are unrevealed until the chapter they appear in releases. With the exception of Storm who will be in chapter 2.

What the point of shame limit ? they don't show boobs in public even with max love/trust.
It determines what they will and will not wear. If you get love/trust high enough, they'll wear more daring things like a bikini top.
To expand. The characters are intended to be more grounded than other games and some have to be convinced to be willing to wear skimpy clothing.

We may include streaking and hidden public sex but for the time being exhibitionism, as in having sex with an audience, is not on our todo list and it likely won't be.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
To expand. The characters are intended to be more grounded than other games and some have to be convinced to be willing to wear skimpy clothing.

We may include streaking and hidden public sex but for the time being exhibitionism, as in having sex with an audience, is not on our todo list and it likely won't be.
That doesnt make much sense when you have them willing to blow you under the table in a fancy restaurant though, how is that less shamefull for them than walking around in a swimsuit and shorts in summer?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes