4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Is there a way to remove the "Rival" relationship status? Jean is a Rival to both Rogue and Laura, but on Jean's page, Laura is set as "Friends" and Rogue is "Good Friends"...

I keep swimming with the 3 of 'em together, wich is likely what's increasing Jean's love toward Rogue/Laura, but for Rogue and Laura, Jean stays at "Rival" level ...
Sounds like they have duplicative state.. there should only be one source of truth for each relationship rather than each character having a view on some other character (because making A view B as "friends" but the reverse being "rival" is possible in real life, but would make for a far too complex AVN to script)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah of course, they are very different, im just saying that for me, it feels weird to be polyamorous in this game, i dont know, doesnt feel like something Null would do, you know?
Two girls tops; give or take self-insertion/projecting yourself unto Null, which strings of dialogue choices give off an impression of Null being monogamous or polyamorous, yadda yadda yadda.

And, because I refuse to let this go.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes