4.60 star(s) 164 Votes
Jul 11, 2020
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Even if the new release says 6A don't think this is the first version of 6a. There have been at least 7 versions of 6a so far. Ron is pretty quick with fixing bugs as they come up.

This version will have some clipping clothes and missing animation, Ron is actively working on them so you don't need to report them as bugs.

Chances are Kurt is going to pop up and start repeating stuff/tutorials if you're using an older save. *IF* that happens, don't skip them cuz Kurt also has a new event where he explains the new Barbecue stuff. If you miss his explanation as I did: Starting from monday you can ask people if they'll go to the barbecue and then ask if they'll want a snack. You can buy it at the mall any day before saturday. On Saturday midday(? might be afternoon, I don't work here I can be wrong fuck off) to the the GROUNDS.

They have probably added better indicators for this in the time since I tested and missed the barbecue. It happens every(?) week though so don't worry if you do miss it.

Movie night: Just be in your room or a girl's room with one or more girl

Training and Studying can be done multiple times a day and in groups. The training/studying counter in the quest log will only go up once a day.
I guess they should ve gone with this design :LOL:
View attachment 4086047
Pete Wisdom
Peter Parker
Piotr (that's just russian Peter)
Peter Quill

She has a type. Surprised she hasn't dated Orphanmaker.

Reactions: Green83rry

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
i wish to know more on the anther females also wish to play a female in a lesbian harem

Jul 28, 2017
I'll leave this here in case anyone has any questions.

Ron Chon: plan is for open beta release at 10 PM EST today!

be well warned that there will be some animations missing as well as expected clothing artefacts in the first few iterations of the beta. these shouldn't affect gameplay but anyone who wants a polished experience should wait for the official release or, at the very least, wait a few days into the open beta! the open beta is intended for 1) players who are extremely eager to try out and give feedback on new features and 2) players who want to help catch and squash bugs to make the official release as smooth as possible!

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a small but vocal and very expressive people in this thread to remain on topic and read a handful of rules so we can all operate in a civilised and organised manner, leading to the point of having to remove 45+ messages in a row, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, avoid debating the comic industry, the downfall of modern superheroes stories and abide by the RULES (mainly On Topic rule 1) at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

If you desire to pursue said behaviour, take it to private messages or the off-topic section, they exist for a reason.
You all have been warned.
I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes