4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

dronnoh

Jun 14, 2019
So, kinda my feedback
I think I broke Rogue's AI.
After making her follow me and some late night swimming, we went into my room, i suggested sleepover. Strangely, she didn't change into her pajamas and went to bed in all her wet chloride smelling glory. Basically, after that, she refuses to move anywhere besides in follow mode, doesn't change her clothes and just stays in the same place.

Also, it's unrelated, but at some point after starting her "dating" quest, i started getting error messages when entering her "relationship" tab
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also also, I seem to be getting an error message after managing to convince jean to come to barbecue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
On my side, Jeans first quest where you have to talk to her about friends after training 2x in danger room, doesn't seem to fire. Likewise the preceding quest does not. Ditto on Rogues stats causing crash.
I haven't been able to get that quest to trigger yet either but I'm wasn't sure yet if it was a bug. Also I know he said he was working on clothing issues but I don't know if that includes Laura's claws being out repeatedly.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
On my end, i cant seem to get the BBQ to trigger, also, my danger room stats dont go up no matter how i work out (solo, with another character or group training), but the study stats do go up.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
On my end, i cant seem to get the BBQ to trigger, also, my danger room stats dont go up no matter how i work out (solo, with another character or group training), but the study stats do go up.
There's two parts to the BBQ. First, Kurt has to bring up that they rebuilt it. After that, on Monday you'll get a notification on your phone that the school will be having a barbecue on Saturday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: salscou

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
So where do I find the Off Topic thread for TNH? I was wondering what Magik's chances for the game would be and how she would best be characterised but it seems that she's "off topic" some
how.

Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So where do I find the Off Topic thread for TNH? I was wondering what Magik's chances for the game would be and how she would best be characterised but it seems that she's "off topic" some
how.
Linked in my signature also I talked to the mod who made the announcement. Talking about comics in how they specifically relate to our game is fine.

Going off about Marvel and DC ruining comics is what was off topic.

But to answer your question, Magik's chances are as equal as the rest of the New Mutants have of getting in.

Considering that Chapter 2 will be the Phoenix Saga, it's best not to get your hopes up for any members of the New Mutants until Chapter 3.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
The writing is pretty good, nice background flavor text and world building really makes the story come to life, liking the new update
View attachment 4089083
I'm pretty sure that text existed in earlier versions, but I do agree it is a nice text. The game does indeed have a good worldbuilding. I also like how we see some mentions to other characters from outside the mutant corner of the universe.

Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The game does indeed have a good worldbuilding.
That's the entire focus of Chapter 1's narrative. End of season of events are not directly tied together but are connected in a way to introduce the player to the world of being a mutant, not really on building interconnected plot.

Chapter 2 onward will change that and be much more focused narratively with a style story telling.

Null isn't really anyone important in Chapter 1 but by the Finale of Chapter 1, he'll earn a big enough reputation to be involved in active conflicts rather than just smaller events happening around him.

Last edited:

Tiwazfaust

Nov 7, 2017
I haven't been able to get that quest to trigger yet either but I'm wasn't sure yet if it was a bug. Also I know he said he was working on clothing issues but I don't know if that includes Laura's claws being out repeatedly.

On my side, Jeans first quest where you have to talk to her about friends after training 2x in danger room, doesn't seem to fire. Likewise the preceding quest does not. Ditto on Rogues stats causing crash.

Just asked Ron Chan and he said it's because he changed the quest to you need to STUDY with her twice.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes