4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, one of the best X-23 images out there. There is also an amazing 3d render based on this art.
I wonder if we can get this outfit for Laura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funnily enough, it was because of said 3D render that I came into contact with that fanart. One thing is for certain tho, she looks like a total badass.

Reactions: Green83rry

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So, I would like to once again attract your attention to the fact that this game has pretty damn cool soundtrack and main theme is hype as fuck!
Keep it up, fam!
This concludes this public announcement
have a greta day!
Huh, I am used to automatically turning off the music of any game (but leaving effects and voices on) so I hadn't noticed

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Huh, I am used to automatically turning off the music of any game (but leaving effects and voices on) so I hadn't noticed
Well, music is usually a part of narrative and I always give authors a chance to tell me their story the way they want, including the audio narration. I was actually really surprised the first time I launched the game that it had a really good main theme, comparing to most projects of the type. It was actually the main reason why I decided to play it further.

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
I know that this is not a priority in beta, but it is a little annoying that some of Laura's poses in civil communication with constantly extended claws.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Funnily enough, it was because of said 3D render that I came into contact with that fanart. One thing is for certain tho, she looks like a total badass.
Well of course, Laura has always been badass, even in her little girl form she kicks all sorts of ass.
laura schoolgirl.jpg
Legit nice tracks
View attachment 4091940
My favourite track is the Danger room one, it hypes me up so much.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Noticed that Laura's closed fist model always comes with her blades being out. Thought it was to aid her early body language for when she's perturbed (a nice touch), until it was clear it was out of sinc to the "snikt" and "snakt" sound effects.
I'm guessing these are already being corrected behind the scenes, or her first mall quest is gonna feel off.
Also noticed Rogue's been snacking, and it's gone right to her thighs.

Version 0.6a.beta9

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
Version 0.6a.beta9
This version is already outdated and some of your issues might already be fixed. Check our discord for new versions. It's why we haven't updated this site with 0.6 yet, because it's still beta and there's so many bug fixes going out. Only gonna put it up here when the issues have been ironed out.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
This version is already outdated and some of your issues might already be fixed. Check our discord for new versions. It's why we haven't updated this site with 0.6 yet, because it's still beta and there's so many bug fixes going out. Only gonna put it up here when the issues have been ironed out.
What about the version linked in the patreon?
Has that one been updated?

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes