4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Was listening to the soundtrack that plays during the Juggernaut scene and a question came to mind, is it just me or does the song sounds a little bit similar to Doom Eternal's "The Only Thing They Fear Is You" in some parts?

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Was listening to the soundtrack that plays during the Juggernaut scene and a question came to mind, is it just me or does the song sounds a bit similar to Doom Eternal's "The Only Thing They Fear Is You" in some parts?
Yeah, I can hear some similarities. This motif became pretty wide spread after Mick Gordon. You can go a step further and go deeper in meaning. The accents of theme are kinda reversed, so you can think that it is about the Juggernaut (literally HIS main theme), coz he IS the thing X-Men fear.)
You can also listen to geoffplaysguitar. He managed to reverse engineer Gordon's sound setup, so his music is all doomlike now.

Last edited:

FP00

Dec 18, 2018
Keep running into the issue of characters not moving from locations and Rogue's quests not progressing during winter, I don't know what triggers it.

I also ran into the issue of the paper dolls not "lining up", as they say during the penetration scenes.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Keep running into the issue of characters not moving from locations and Rogue's quests not progressing during winter, I don't know what triggers it.

I also ran into the issue of the paper dolls not "lining up", as they say during the penetration scenes.
Read the damn changelog, those are still not implemented, will be during the week.

FP00

Dec 18, 2018
Read the damn changelog, those are still not implemented, will be during the week.
I did. If it's the result of the missing animations, then I apologize.

The larger issue is that Rogue's quests seem to be bugged during winter. You can't progress past winter because of it, and she ceased moving completely during it, though she started not moving from locations when her second love quest started.

Reactions: Seasideboy1234
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes