4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
if you mean she is just logan's dna but genderbent and then placed in an empty embroyo to simulate fertilisation, shes still a clone, and my point stands.
And about this Mirrored Clone thing, I think it's more like Mirrored Parody..
1000019696.jpg
Shepard on the background:
Why are you acting like me??:KEK:

Sorry man couldn't resist, no offense:HideThePain::FacePalm:

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
And about this Mirrored Clone thing, I think it's more like Mirrored Parody..
View attachment 4136947
Shepard on the background:
Why are you acting like me??:KEK:

Sorry man couldn't resist, no offense:HideThePain::FacePalm:
Shepard : *sighs* "Conrad...I'm not happy..."
*Shepard shoots Verner in the foot*
Conrad : "Ahh! You shot me!"
"Asari" bartender (actually a blue Krogan) : "That bullet barely grazed you, ya big baby."

Also :

Wrex : "Shepard."
Shepard : "Wrex."

Jul 11, 2020
I mapped out Marvel creation myth in full and even explained the contradictions and how they're tied to the DC Multi-verse and Meta-verses as a whole. @Maddeninggg has yet to recover from the experience. My point being that there is nothing down-to-earth in the BACKGROUND of Earth 69. What Null actually experiences is still up for discussion lol
Would I be out of line if I suggested that TNH could be a part of the Hypercrisis?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
"Clone but they swapped the sex chromosome" is much more genetic similarity than just a daughter, so it's understandable to call her a clone even if it's technically correct because there's no exact term for what she is.

However, I do wonder how much the writers really lean into that with making her act like Logan. Ah, but what am I saying? Of course the answer is that it varies wildly because the comics have so many writers. Like with Logan himself, and like everything from the Big Two. Nevermind.
Because if they appear nude in public it's a bug.

No audiences. That's the rule.
Why the rule?
I wanted to have Mojo be an announcer for Dazzler and future girls' reveals but there was a concern about using AI voices.
We got voices now? But yeah no AI pls.

Reactions: n00bV2

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
I wanted to have Mojo be an announcer for Dazzler and future girls' reveals but there was a concern about using AI voices.
(Not sure how I passed over this part of the post before lol)
Personally would be very against AI voice usage - to the point of bowing out, honestly.
Having said that, there are avenues to recruit voice talent pretty easily, if that's still something of interest. Even just posting a Twitter casting call would likely get traction and a decent amount of applicants.
I'm guessing this is more an issue of budget though? That's typically how it goes.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
(Not sure how I passed over this part of the post before lol)
Personally would be very against AI voice usage - to the point of bowing out, honestly.
Having said that, there are avenues to recruit voice talent pretty easily, if that's still something of interest. Even just posting a Twitter casting call would likely get traction and a decent amount of applicants.
I'm guessing this is more an issue of budget though? That's typically how it goes.
I can think of a couple of reasons to use AI voices, one is that you could have multiple voices for a single char, for instance : you like Rogue's Evo voice or would rather have the old classic animation voice... big downside to this would be bloat, as it would really increase the games size...

personally I would prefer they just have a couple of voice clips, like the infamous "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!" which is already in the game, and brought a smile to my face.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
AI voices.
Short answer: No.

Long answer: I know that trying to get Laura Bailey, Jennifer Hale, and Kira Buckland is basically impossible, but no.

Inside joke answer: I know that trying to get Erin Fitzgerald to voice Rogue is both too rich for this game's blood, and too much of a meta-reference to those who haven't made the connection between Rogue and Chie, but no.

If the budget grows enough to allow for voice acting answer: I don't know any Patreon level voice actors by name, but there are a few rule 34 animators, like Redmoa, where the actors are credited/tagged, have Twitter, and might be interested in working on this. Also, wouldn't hurt to ask the community.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
Me me me, voice actor, me me! Choose me!

Honestly? Voice acting is nice, but as said before, too much of a trouble to find and keep going. And also, as said before(Again), something small like is done on that game, Hooker. Just a small "OOH", or "HI". Can be pretty modular as how you apply it on the game itself. And give a nice ring to the game, calling the player back to the text.
Getting a small pack of voice foleys to do the immersion part work better.

Reactions: bismism

khun8

May 21, 2018
where does the game keep the saves? I have weird texture on Rogue. And i want to see if its old saves/files that are doing it

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
where does the game keep the saves? I have weird texture on Rogue. And i want to see if its old saves/files that are doing it
For Windows:
[Where ever you keep the game]\TheNullHypothesis-0.xx-pc\game\saves

and

C:\Users\[your username here]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheNullHypothesis

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Would I be out of line if I suggested that TNH could be a part of the Hypercrisis?
I mean maybe. I can say that there is no DC Variant of Null.

Like how Hyperion = Superman and Power Princess = Wonder Woman
(I know the DC variants came first I'm just pointing out that there is no Null or Null-like individual in the DC Multiverse.)

There is a plot reason for this but that's all I will say on the topic.

Why the rule?
Because fucking in front of the entire student body is a bad idea and unlike Zero, Null doesn't have addictive semen to convince someone like Jean or Emma to brainwash Xavier into allowing it.

We got voices now? But yeah no AI pls.
Personally would be very against AI voice usage
I can think of a couple of reasons to use AI voices
Short answer: No.
Honestly? Voice acting is nice, but as said before, too much of a trouble to find and keep going.
Okay biiiiiig misunderstanding.

The game will not be having AI voices. EVER. We most likely would not have it professionally voiced either. Both for reasons stated.

What I was talking about was a trailer starring Mojo as the narrator.

We did something similar with Xavier, using Patrick Stewart, to announce the launch of the first official release of TNH.

Your responses are what we were concerned about even if it was just a trailer so we opted to just go with the reference to her comic introduction.

is there a new girl for 0.6?
Not until Chapter 2.

Casted420

Mar 4, 2020
Shepard : *sighs* "Conrad...I'm not happy..."
*Shepard shoots Verner in the foot*
Conrad : "Ahh! You shot me!"
"Asari" bartender (actually a blue Krogan) : "That bullet barely grazed you, ya big baby."

Also :

Now I want to replay Mass Effect

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName