4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The rivalry of Rogue&Dazzler is something the writers are keeping in mind. ;)
Pitch to the gang a scene where Rogue and Dazz give you a double buttjob, bro. I'm begging.
Btw, is there a plan to add some lesbo material. I'm talking full on CGs of of girls tribbing, for example.
I've always found tribbing is some of the hottest lesbo stuff and it's almost never used.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Shes always sucesfull as a character in wherever she shows up, people really like the idea of Logan having a smol but really angry daughter.
i personally wish they moved away from a gender bent clone to an actual daughter, cuz that idea just sounds utterly stupid no matter how much i try to think around it

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Pitch to the gang a scene where Rogue and Dazz give you a double buttjob, bro. I'm begging.
Btw, is there a plan to add some lesbo material. I'm talking full on CGs of of girls tribbing, for example.
I've always found tribbing is some of the hottest lesbo stuff and it's almost never used.
A CG of Rogue and Laura on a 69 popped up around here a while ago.
i personally wish they moved away from a gender bent clone to an actual daughter, cuz that idea just sounds utterly stupid no matter how much i try to think around it
Well, she is basically his daughter in a really complicated way, since they just mixed his DNA with a scientist's egg.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
A CG of Rogue and Laura on a 69 popped up around here a while ago.

Well, she is basically his daughter in a really complicated way, since they just mixed his DNA with a scientist's egg.
Yeah, but one of them was on top of the other with their coochies together. I meant they full on having hot lesbian sex, humping eachother and shit.

fakinami

Sep 4, 2024
Laura should quote the Art of War more, quotes like . “Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” or "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” or "muh ambition".

jabbz1986

Jun 12, 2017
is it any plans for more makeup for the girls? like it would be fun to train Laura to use more makeup and since all of them can have smodged makeup (LOVE IT BTW) it would be fun if we could maybe add some makeup.. Maybe Null Can buy his favorite shade to them.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Reactions: bismism

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Laura should quote the Art of War more, quotes like . “Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” or "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” or "muh ambition".
Laura should quote Meet the Soldier

"Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it!"
Or, or...and bear with me here...she should just keep "quoting" Logan.

"Grrrrr!! RAWR!!!"

And if you wanted to get really kinky : "Jean...!" :sneaky:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Why does the game allow you to undress the heroines if there is no reaction from the people around you to it? :чудак:
Because if they appear nude in public it's a bug.

No audiences. That's the rule.

She was almost in the game because the Mandela effect made me think she was in The New Mutants but someone corrected me.

I mean, this is essentially just a hentai game, right? And what's a hentai without a Fat Ugly Bastard?
I wanted to have Mojo be an announcer for Dazzler and future girls' reveals but there was a concern about using AI voices.

so if shes test tube born why all mwaterials say shes his clone? test tube kid is not the same as a clone
Technically she's his daughter. For a long time they thought she was a clone or something like that.

X-23 DOES have clones. Notably her "adopted sister" Gabby. Who is awesome and adorable.

is it any plans for more makeup for the girls?
Art budget. If it increases, yes.

Anyone got a full save? Beat the game a few updates back and I'm not exactly looking to grind so much
Grind has been reduced and we've added season specific events that give points and can't be seen if a save is at the end of current content.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes