4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I have a big rollback problem. During a scene, even if I rollback and deactivate my games, it rolls back all by itself to the beginning. Does anyone know where it comes from?

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
On serious note, I hope there's no plans for Jean's (or anyone else's) gayray bs.
Brother, that call is coming from inside the house...
Good luck to you. And I say this as someone who wouldn't even mind male-male content being included (which it's clear would no doubt be optional); It has basically been stated that it won't happen anytime soon, if ever.
Not sure why you're thinking about it unprompted though- Or do I...? :KappaPride:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
We're gonna cuck the entire Summers family at this rate. Cursed.
Likely just Havok. I grew up with neat versions of him from movies and video games. Then I found out he was a serial cheater in the comics and that Polaris got sidelined a lot.

The rivalry of Rogue&Dazzler is something the writers are keeping in mind. ;)

yup. His kitty is beyond compare
View attachment 4133160
I remember sharing this as a scene idea but since the game is POV for Null, it might be more disturbing than hot.

Sigh

Allow me to educate you, TNH was originally going to be a mod/version/something* of Rogue-like Evolution that Ron was working on, the positive response (particularly to the vastly improved artstyle) led to the idea being VASTLY expanded, and it became it's own thing. one of the first assets done for the game was X-23/Laura, and you don't make something and then not use it.

*= Not quite certain what it's exact start point was.
It was gonna be a mod but then it was split as a proof of concept that was leaked by someone who was bitter that Ron didn't want to work with them.

If she doesn't have the claws she's mostly "jailbait brunette #354"
Pretty sure this is what Joe Quesada thought. :HideThePain:

update lfgooooooooooooo
It's not an actual update. Someone leaked an unstable beta build.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: salscou

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Likely just Havok. I grew up with neat versions of him from movies and video games. Then I found out he was a serial cheater in the comics and that Polaris got sidelined a lot.

The rivalry of Rogue&Dazzler is something the writers are keeping in mind. ;)

I remember sharing this as a scene idea but since the game is POV for Null, it might be more disturbing than hot.

It was gonna be a mod but then it was split as a proof of concept that was leaked by someone who was bitter that Ron didn't want to work with them.

Pretty sure this is what Joe Quesada thought. :HideThePain:

It's not an actual update. Someone leaked an unstable beta build.
Well then for once i do agree with Quesada...

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
That part was always weird to me.
But i will agree with him she was so visually bland she needed to do something with her.
Dunno if my first pick would be a jailbait hooker for perves and perchant for self multilation...probably wold just.make her more hairy and rugged like a rule 63 of Logan or something...

Maddeninggg

Mar 19, 2019
That part was always weird to me.
But i will agree with him she was so visually bland she needed to do something with her.
I mean you can say the same thing about so many X-men characters. They're just normal people until they show off their powers (not including ones like beast or kurt obviously). X-23 has had plenty very successful comics that made her popular completely divorced from the edgy garbage Quesada wrote.

It's also why we care so much about getting the character's personality right in game, they're so much more than just their appearance. Kurt looks like a demon yet he's a really nice guy. At first glance X-23 looks like a cute but normal girl, yet there's so much more to her.

deathslice246

Aug 26, 2018
I have this bug that occurs when jean and/or laura is following me and I click on one of them. To fix this, simply leave the room. I'm running the on the latest beta version(beta 41) at the time of writing this. I'm also dropping a save for ronchon or shinyboots1993 to look over.

Jul 28, 2017
Just a Quick Update About The Beta

RonChon: just uploaded beta41, here's an update on 0.6a: I've just finished a few passes of correcting clothing for Rogue/Laura/Jean, and at this point I think I'm going to say it's good enough so as to not further delay official release just for stray pixels. feel free to continue reporting clipping that you find and I will continue to correct them by hand. clothing physics for Rogue/Laura/Jean will have to wait till the next update meanwhile, Rogue's sex poses are fully animated. I need to do a bit more testing to confirm that they're all working as desired, and then I'll port the animation systems over to Jean and Laura. I have a busy week at work but I think I can make enough progress at night to finish this up within the week we may shuffle some items around on the roadmap to make 0.7 a more manageable update than 0.6 has ended up, we'll have more info along with the official 0.6a release soon! your patience is greatly appreciated!

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes