4.60 star(s) 164 Votes

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
yup. His kitty is beyond compare
View attachment 4133160
His Jubilee is better.

Now when one does think about it...if Null goes with the X-Men timeline how did we git Laura who showed after 2000 while Kitty, Dazzler and a lot of ohers showed in the Dark Phoenix Saga (1980) and after? Jean needs to go normal Phoenix before even that...
Did someone had a hard on X-23 that bad?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
His Jubilee is better.

Now when one does think about it...if Null goes with the X-Men timeline how did we git Laura who showed after 2000 while Kitty, Dazzler and a lot of ohers showed in the Dark Phoenix Saga (1980) and after? Jean needs to go normal Phoenix before even that...
Sigh

Allow me to educate you, TNH was originally going to be a mod/version/something* of Rogue-like Evolution that Ron was working on, the positive response (particularly to the vastly improved artstyle) led to the idea being VASTLY expanded, and it became it's own thing. one of the first assets done for the game was X-23/Laura, and you don't make something and then not use it.

*= Not quite certain what it's exact start point was.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
His Jubilee is better.

BloodyRelight said: Didn't X-23 come in way later than Kitty Pryde in the comics? She didn't even exist before X-men Evolution why is she there?
We had X-23's art back when this was meant to be a mod for RLE. Rather than waste money we just came up with a way to add her earlier in the timelines.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Who doesnt?
Theres a good reason why she showed up in marvel vs capcom while most of the X-men never did, shes organically a fan favourite.
View attachment 4133499
Shes the last X-men to ever become popular IMO.
She's....Eh?
It's sad most artist always need sto show her with her claws out - afraid people won't recognize her, as she has a bland design...

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Sigh

Allow me to educate you, TNH was originally going to be a mod/version/something* of Rogue-like Evolution that Ron was working on, the positive response (particularly to the vastly improved artstyle) led to the idea being VASTLY expanded, and it became it's own thing. one of the first assets done for the game was X-23/Laura, and you don't make something and then not use it.

*= Not quite certain what it's exact start point was.
Yeah i was there when we got the Null splitting out of Rogue Like. Just forgot they got Laura stuff ready before they planned to go the saga from Claremont era.

Really? Bland design? I can recognize her anywhere.

View attachment 4133571
If she doesn't have the claws she's mostly "jailbait brunette #354"

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
What version of the game have you downloaded, because no matter what I try — flagged, colored, and custom-filtered — I can't type a name in the 'Name Here' field of Outfit Name. :(
I think that was just fixed in the discord beta. I at least remember Ron mentioning that exact bug, and he has been pretty quick with the bug fixes.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes