4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Hmm, so Null's powers don't work on non-mutants, but do they work on mutates?
This is just my best guess and I'm making a few completely unsubstantiated assumptions.
I would imagine Null's power works by suppressing the X-gene, so if you are a mutate and your event activated an X-gene then it would get suppressed exactly like a mutant would, but if your event gave you powers in some other fashion it might or might not depending on how similar it is to the X-gene.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm sure it will be seen as "a good morale booster and a boon to comradery among the girls" + "the rest of the school can focus on studies and not waste their time chasing skirts"
Yeah but hes hogging ALL the skirts though!
Jean will have to work double time with her gay beam to make this work...

Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Correction on my part. She has one younger sister but she also has an older sister and two older brothers. Older sister gets killed by mutant haters and everyone else in her family is murdered by a spoiler.
When did her older sister die? I think I still have the issue of Bizarre Adventures (dear god, showing my age) with Jean's sister recalling the time Attuma kidnapped her and Jean in an attempt to breed Atlantean-Mutant hybrids.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I mean if you constantly choose the boyscout option don't be surprised that you get the boyscout result.

I can tell you that you most certainly have not solved their problems by giving verbal affirmation.

If anyone thinks that Rogue, Jean, and Laura's issues are solved by end of the Chapter 1 then you've underestimated our ability to cause you pain.
To build on this, by the end of year one, the most you help the girls with is giving Rogue someone she can touch and allowing others to see her more as the girl who can kill you with a touch, helping Laura to become more open to being friends and not seeing everything as a threat and help Jean find some artistic way of expressing herself and maybe help her deal with her stress some.

Now, for each of them, that counts for a lot, but, and I speak from personal experience, helping with one problem doesn't necessarily make the rest go away, and, let me assure you, each of them has a lot more going on that we've barely hinted at. People paying attention may pick up on a few threads, but in the grand scheme of things, we've just dealt with their surface-level issues.

We're also trying to avoid the whole 'character has to overcome the same problems every season' thing, because that's lazy writing, but these aren't things that just 'go away' because someone says 'stop being sad all the time'. So, as an example, while Rogue will still be depressed, expect new and exciting ways for her life to go wrong!

Remember: we don't stop tryin' til you start cryin'!

Jean will have to work double time with her gay beam to make this work...
It's even worse when you remember how small the mutant dating pool probably is at this point. There's probably at least a few people at the school who can't think of their school life without the words 'and then there's this asshole' coming out of their mouths when they think about Null.

puiklik

Jul 8, 2021
I can't progress Jean Grey: Fall quest, completely stuck on "study as a pair to catch up on your courses." Ive studied with her a dozen times already, but it wont trigger.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Shiny, will we see other characters acknowledge the fact that we are dating half the school (eventually) lmao
Yes.

There are multiple female students Null doesn't interact with let alone date.

more as the girl
I think you mean "more than* the girl."

Let me guess.
Those are good guesses.

I can't confirm any of them.

But they're good.

I can't progress Jean Grey: Fall quest, completely stuck on "study as a pair to catch up on your courses." Ive studied with her a dozen times already, but it wont trigger.
With what little information I can garner from this, my only advice is to try different locations to study with her.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
When did her older sister die? I think I still have the issue of Bizarre Adventures (dear god, showing my age) with Jean's sister recalling the time Attuma kidnapped her and Jean in an attempt to breed Atlantean-Mutant hybrids.
Sometime between after Jean's first "death" and Cameron Hodge's attack on mutants and mutant supporters.

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes