4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If they want the X-Men to stay the X-Men and not adapt any of the "and then Marvel went to shit" stuff, then they should stop just before House of M. Whedon's Astonishing should be the last thing. Cutoff point goes the same for a sequel involving the Avengers too, just move any Kate Bishops or Kamala Khans you wanna bone to earlier in time like they did Laura.
gay mutants.gif

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
If they want the X-Men to stay the X-Men and not adapt any of the "and then Marvel went to shit" stuff, then they should stop just before House of M. Whedon's Astonishing should be the last thing. Cutoff point goes the same for a sequel involving the Avengers too, just move any Kate Bishops or Kamala Khans you wanna bone to earlier in time like they did Laura.
There will be a point where we get rather selective in what we adapt.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
My boy Krakoa was incredible. People always whine "Why are they so afraid of mutants but not other people with superpowers", then whine when they actually give a reason. Not every single thing was good, but as a whole Krakoa was great
For me, Marvel comics ended in civil war, and im happy i decided to cut things off there.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Hey there, so um, I wanted to ask some things, if we'll see any Marvel heroes from outside the X-Men corner, are they going to be portrayed as asshole-ish (since people say that is usually the case in the comics)? Other than that, I wanted to know if Xavier will eventually show his more jerk side as the game goes one.

Thanks for the attention.

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hello, everybody.
Is it just me that the game crashes into an error when Jean wear on the Pink Winter Coat?

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes