4.60 star(s) 165 Votes

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
If you wanted to make Null young again...
Not precisely what I was thinking but this actually does make a degree of sense.

Though it would be no where near this first game.

Here's the general idea for sequels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
When is your next Q&A session on the Discord channel? :LOL:
Gonna put those on hold for now. Feel free to ask any general questions but we're trying to focus on finishing up Chapter 1 and get Chapter 2 started before we go on another lore dump.

How about B-Negative, Safespace, Screentime, Snowflake, and Trailblazer?
Go away.

There is also magic and cosmic power nonsense
You are no where near the first to mention this method and it is no where near the first time that I've said that it's far more complicated than simply going the time ravel route.

I know there's just some inherent bias against time travel but in this instance specifically it's the least complicated method.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I have come to the conclusion that the options for pet names with Laura is sorely lacking. Though I did have a laugh at the horrible implications of the "first letter of your name" one, due to the fact my Null is named Remy....

Reactions: cannavaro99

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
For the whole null aging dilemma, you guys can just have beast in the post credits/free roam saying after routine checkup he discovered that too much time with dear Laura gave null extended longevity or something.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
For the whole null aging dilemma, you guys can just have beast in the post credits/free roam saying after routine checkup he discovered that too much time with dear Laura gave null extended longevity or something.
I assume the issue isn't physical age. Rather, mental. Similar reason why Null can voice concerns about taking advantage of X23 during their relationship arc, since she's so inexperienced compared to them.

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
It's cool seeing devs in here answering questions. There is something I'm curious about that I'd love some insight on.

What's up with the kink content? It's so femdom heavy. Both Laura and Jean have femdom as their primary kink. Even their secondary kinks lean into it. Laura is over-protective which turns into control and femdom. Jean has what looks like an incest kink but is actually expressed by her acting like a controlling older sibling. So, more femdom. I'm not a fan of femdom and appreciate that it can effectively be turned off, but this does mean that Jean and Laura functionally have no kink content for me because of the 3 characters available 66% of the kink content is effectively femdom. What was the idea behind leaning into this one kink so hard instead of doing something more varied?

4.60 star(s) 165 Votes