MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Is there a way to remove the "Rival" relationship status? Jean is a Rival to both Rogue and Laura, but on Jean's page, Laura is set as "Friends" and Rogue is "Good Friends"...

I keep swimming with the 3 of 'em together, wich is likely what's increasing Jean's love toward Rogue/Laura, but for Rogue and Laura, Jean stays at "Rival" level ...
Sounds like they have duplicative state.. there should only be one source of truth for each relationship rather than each character having a view on some other character (because making A view B as "friends" but the reverse being "rival" is possible in real life, but would make for a far too complex AVN to script)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah of course, they are very different, im just saying that for me, it feels weird to be polyamorous in this game, i dont know, doesnt feel like something Null would do, you know?
Two girls tops; give or take self-insertion/projecting yourself unto Null, which strings of dialogue choices give off an impression of Null being monogamous or polyamorous, yadda yadda yadda.

And, because I refuse to let this go.

Reactions: bismism

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
To summarize my original post. "I really like what I see and I think you're going in a great direction."

There is an auto feature and the only downside is that you don't get bonus points and maybe an achievement. The girls won't even accuse you of being mid at sex.

It won't be removed as we've already had an unofficial competitive scene grow.
makes sense and it isn't anything close to a dealbreaker, even if it's not my preferred format. And nice to know there's no penalty in lazing through it.

We are adding all of this. If things work out right, you'll be able to hang out with Nightcrawler in Chapter 1. You'll definitely be able to have bro nights with Nightcrawler and Colossus in Chapter 2.
Hell yeah! Bro night! Bro night!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: Casted420

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
it's bullshit I can't keep hugging my Jean Nee-San. I didn't want to pork her, but if this is the path I must take...

Sigh

Very well, Laura.
Many versions ago, Rogue got mad at me for buying Jean a new shirt. I also didn't want to have sex with Jean, but Rogue was yelling at me like I bought 1,000 bottles of lube.

...I just thought Jean needed new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: b_w_r

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Many versions ago, Rogue got mad at me for buying Jean a new shirt. I also didn't want to have sex with Jean, but Rogue was yelling at me like I bought 1,000 bottles of lube.

Yeah... With increased focus on platonic routes I think we're just gonna have that reaction in response to underwear and bikinis.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
One of our writers really wants to have Null dragged to The Thing's
YESYESYESYESYESYES

Thats literally my dream when i was a 7yo.

we're just gonna have that reaction in response to underwear and swimsuits.
Oh come on stabby!
I just wanted to give Rogue a new swimsuit!
She looks likes shes going diving with her current one!

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes