Cyrisx123

Feb 22, 2019
really hope they bump down the message frequency, or at least make it so that there's no penalty for ignoring them, i know it's small, but that shit stacks up

there's only so many times i can read X-23 talking about cornbread before i start wanting to pull my hair out lol
agreed I am doing my first playthrough since 0.3. I like the new text message response system but the repeated text messages are just annoying to deal with after a while. Other than that I've been very much enjoying all the new additions

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I also agree that texts become quite frequent towards the latter chapters. though if the menus were a bit faster to navigate, and/or there was more variety of potential messages or phone conversations, it might not be a problem.

maybe a sidebar/popup that tells you who's texting you and lets you jump straight to their text chat.

oooh, speaking of text chats, I'd love if npcs also used the group chats, instead of just to reply to null.

Last edited:

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Loving the new art and animations. I feel like the 600 Trust is ruining the flow of the quests. You get Love so much faster than Trust so by the time you get the 600 Trust you skip through the next three relationship quests almost immediately. The girls drag you in and out of your room to talk about relationships like 3 times in a day and it ruins the flow of the quest lines. Honestly the entire jealousy thing feels unnecessary and doesn't add anything but more grinding, but if the devs really insist on it then at least keep it around 250 trust/love to finish the first quest and keep them in line with the other relationship quests.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
jvbatman Thanks for reminder.
There is a problem with the new relationship quests in 0.6. I thought it'll be fixed during the beta but apparently it wasn't.
Look here:
Screenshot_27.png

Everything going fine, but what will happen if Null explicitly asks Rogue to become his girlfriend?
Screenshot_29.png

Voilà, we have another quest with the same name. And it'll accompany us further into story, even when another quests will be in effect:
Screenshot_28.png

ShinyBoots1993 ronchonbon I think it's a bug, am I right on that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ssato243 and armond
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes