destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Shiny you guys have essentially just released an update. How realistic is 0.7 release for November lol

I just noticed that in the chapter 1 finale preview you guys set up, Rogue has Colossus' arm.

Last edited:

hoorrdoorr

May 13, 2024
Shiny you guys have essentially just released an update. How realistic is 0.7 release for November lol
The big item for 0.7 is now the Ch. 1 Finale, which we've been quietly cooking in the background for a while now!
No new mechanics is planned. So basically it's just adding new art and story pieces that have already been created, testing, polishing, retesting, revamping, re-re-testing etc etc and finally releasing

Sep 21, 2019
Rogue's been a fan favorite for decades. Believe me, we're already "imagining"
You made me search... Didn't find much :(

Bonus: Mystique

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Btw I think it was mentioned that the sex functionality would be redone at some point, but I don't remember in which version.

Hopefully the consent simulation which makes you ask 'Can I do X' 20 times per act can be over and out. Once a girl says she's fine with something, flip a damn boolean and get it over with for all future interactions.

Then I don't have to click through 2-3 lines of pointless dialogue any time I want to switch an action. It ruins the flow of everything and makes Null look like a damn pussy trying to not step on eggshells all the damn time. Any girl would probably be drier than the sahara desert after her partner asks her permission to do shit they've done multiple times before a dozen times per act.

Also noticed the arousal sometimes doesn't work quite right, sometimes the girl's bar is 50-70% full yet no options are highlighted as viable/arrousal-raising.

fakinami

Sep 4, 2024
There's a bug when Front Mansion -> Walk around town with Jean. I've attached the log but the important bit is probably
File "scripts/locations/campus.rpyc", line 75, in script call
File "scripts/mechanics/phone.rpyc", line 129, in script call
File "scripts/locations/campus.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "scripts/events/sandbox/wander_town/wander_town.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "scripts/events/sandbox/wander_town/variants.rpyc", line 345, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2570, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 612, in execute
File "renpy/exports\sayexports.py", line 132, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1437, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 1351, in prefix_suffix
File "renpy/character.py", line 1331, in sub
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 373, in substitute
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 86, in interpolate
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 78, in interpolate
File "renpy/python.py", line 1220, in py_eval
File "renpy/python.py", line 1213, in py_eval_bytecode
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PlayerClass' object has no attribute 'name'
Version 0.6ain android

Nov 8, 2020
There are no resolution options in the game's menu (even checked the phone settings in case it has its own screen options, but no), and I'm using a 1080p monitor.

Here is an example of what I see. While I can read it without the magnificator by leaning forward and squinting a lot, I'm sure you agree that's not a great scenario. That text be tiny. Let me know if that's how it's supposed to look or something isn't right on my end.
I don't think that is a bug. Comments on Humming was always small in font size, mainly the ones with big paragraph, now if you are talking about text in general in any screen, than it is possible.

fakinami

Sep 4, 2024
really hope they bump down the message frequency, or at least make it so that there's no penalty for ignoring them, i know it's small, but that shit stacks up

there's only so many times i can read X-23 talking about cornbread before i start wanting to pull my hair out lol
Also stop issuing an alert for the bbq I know it's there.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes