freddydanger44

Dec 16, 2023
Does anyone know the console commands for the latest update? "ability_points" doesn't seem to work anymore, and I would also like to know the console commands for increasing "Shame Limit" and the "Love" and "Trust" of each girl.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
New rule. No one make claims about the development of the game unless you're directly quoting us. Misinformation about a girl being added or when Chapter 2 is coming out is a common issue and it's starting to become really annoying. You are not helping, you are making our lives as devs more difficult by inviting backlash over promises and claims we have never made.

Ya'll are treating other posters' speculation as fact and it's getting ridiculous.

1.0 is when Chapter 1 is 100% finished and all of our core systems are in place.

1.1 is when Chapter 2 content is introduced.
I'm really sorry about that, i mean to to quote discord but the train really hectic, I already answered before this i mean around 1 not 7 because of typo. God i hope everyone have good on day train unlike me. Train suck

Last edited:
Reactions: cannavaro99

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
If you are forced to rely on guns in X-men, you are super weak sauce...
Laura takes the bullet and regens it.
Jean catches the bullet and sends it back at you.
Anna (when/if she gets the powers of Captain Marvel) just stands there and takes it.
Juggernaut laughs at you and then crushes your skull.
Sentinels are entirely unaffected by small arms fire.
With an angry mob, you might kill or wound one or two, but then they beat the shit out of you.

Seriously develop some decent powers....we believe in you Null!
Perhaps he should starting believing in Joe Hendry first, then he'd be able to believe in himself afterwards...

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
Which comic is this from?
Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, near the end of the third arc. Issue 17 or 18, I don't remember exactly but somewhere in that ballpark.

New X-Men run if im not wrong remember from the outfit but forget the issue
He just happens to be wearing the New X-Men outfit in the scene.

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
About the sex-mini game. Have you guys consider that the UI is what turn it lackluster? It diverge atention from were we should be looking. The art is nice, just some stuff that again, lack some polishing. I really want to see the POSSIBLE(NOT AT ALL CONFIRMED), change that can ocour as Ron said on the discord. Then I may try to understand better.
The problem in the mini-game, for me now, is the divergion on focus. I wanna select what I wanna do, then read it.
Some times I found myself just skipping it, minmaxing it without noticing. The grade stuff is ok. Incentivise to be a good partner. But, if possible with a future Kink, turn around the dynamic. Sometimes you are the pillow prince.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes