ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
also, where's timeline jumping Nathan trying to assasinate me for making his birth impossible?
Worst part aboutcuckin Scott, is that we get no Cable!
Because Jean isn't Cable's mother, that would be her clone Madelyne Pryor.
We're not taking Madelyne from Scott.

Will this Dazzler also bully poor Juggernaut, her biggest fan?
IDK but I know a lot want to see some form of interaction.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
If you are forced to rely on guns in X-men, you are super weak sauce...
Laura takes the bullet and regens it.
Jean catches the bullet and sends it back at you.
Anna (when/if she gets the powers of Captain Marvel) just stands there and takes it.
Juggernaut laughs at you and then crushes your skull.
Sentinels are entirely unaffected by small arms fire.
With an angry mob, you might kill or wound one or two, but then they beat the shit out of you.

Seriously develop some decent powers....we believe in you Null!
Don't underestimate guns, especially in the marvel universe, remember that time the punisher killed everyone ;)

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
How do we all feel about Psylocke in here is that somebody you want to see in this game eventually or are you good on that? I could take her or leave her honestly she's not a character I particularly care about tbh.
Which flavor of Psylocke...
Betsy Braddock?
or
Kwannon/Revanche?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bismism

douglasdamm

Mar 10, 2018
How do we all feel about Psylocke in here is that somebody you want to see in this game eventually or are you good on that? I could take her or leave her honestly she's not a character I particularly care about tbh.
Betsy and Lorna are the ones I really really want to see here (Lorna with extra curly hair). From the 3 girls we got, I know the devs would do them justice!

jonjy

Nov 15, 2017
it says that i have to complete study as a pair to complete the jean quest for the fall. I have studied with her in every room many times and nothing has happened. Also it is summer

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
She's the one I want the most, it would probably be the Kwannon version if they decided tho, not that I'd dislike seeing her Betsy Braddock version. Quite the opposite.

Reactions: Thwip!

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, near the end of the third arc. Issue 17 or 18, I don't remember exactly but somewhere in that ballpark.

He just happens to be wearing the New X-Men outfit in the scene.
Ah yeah now I remember it's same era storyline and it's about some gigantic bullet right

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes