Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
This is why I prefer to purchase the game rather than subscribing to Patreon. maybe real job bring more money so the development is not the main focus anymore.
No, this is why you're completely wrong about this, unless you gonna tell me that you work a job that only pays a yearly salary and requires you to work your ass off monthly, coz fuck bills, the government can pay that shit for us. The same goes in our case. I don't think I have to tell you that all those assets cost money too, and a decent rig to get the job done faster is expensive and bumps up the electricity bill. Think twice before making accusations, coz in his place, you'd probably do the same.

I won't rush to defend Damaged Coda's constant delays, but I won't rush to attack him either coz I don't know what his RL circumstances are. Bills are a tough bitch IRL bois, especially when you wanna earn your bread and (probably) support your family too or have rent to pay or something like that. He doesn't have SCAMcstor's monthly income, not even 1/4 of it lol, and those 1500$ shrink considerably after patreon's cut and his country's taxes, so the final sum ain't something to brag about milking. Maybe his RL job really does make him more money... what do some of y'all expect him to do ?? Quit it so he can keep delivering fap material to his fellow perverts on Patreon, SubscribeStar and F95 ??:rolleyes:

This is the main reason why you can support a dev or a 3d artist whenever you want and consider they deserve your support on Patreon or SS, but if you suspect that they keep lying to you and just want to milk their projects instead of keeping their promises, nothing's stopping you from canceling your pledge and only support them again when/if you're pleased with their work. It's pointless to keep complaining on a pirate forum like this one coz the only thing you can 'accomplish' here is to piss off the dev and make them delete their account. Who are you gonna address your complaints to then if this happened ??

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Damaged Coda not a creator animore. Another dude (his web-friend) create this last year lol

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made a Gallery fix + Replay unlocker extract in the [game folder] (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Found a bug made by the dev which does not allow to view/unlock the last 6 videos in the replay room (still present in The Office [Ep. 3 (v0.3)])

Added 6 photos in the Gallery

EDIT: Still no update made by the dev in both gallery... [Ep. 3 (v0.3)]

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 100 Votes