Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
just Dave mostly. didn't have her do anything with anyone else except for the boyfriend on a faithful route. even on that route she gets harrassed alot by Dave. but there is more with Dave on the whore route. he is a pretty vile guy.
Of course. Dave is a piece of shit. I hope the new writer is planning Dave's downfall to be very graphic and amazing.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Update: The dialogue script for event 5 has been completed. Coda is hard at work, making sure everything comes out correctly. We hope to have it out soon. Thank you for all the continuous support.
Also, as something new, we are offering to do custom fan stories as well. For more info, contact Coda on .

Disclaimer: The custom stories we do for clients are non-cannon and have nothing to do with the official game.

We hope you like the next update. We are excited to share it.

Reaper.
you would be?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have reccomendation like this game?where you can well have many choice to cheat into,i really like this game since its gave u choice to cheat basically into everyone,if there a similar game like this,please tell me

Reactions: pleaseletme

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
anyone have reccomendation like this game?where you can well have many choice to cheat into,i really like this game since its gave u choice to cheat basically into everyone,if there a similar game like this,please tell me
Inside Jennifer, Anna's Exciting Affection, Angelica's Temptation, JOHN, My Girlfriend's Friends and College Bound (male is the one that cheats in last ones).

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Inside Jennifer, Anna's Exciting Affection, Angelica's Temptation, JOHN, My Girlfriend's Friends and College Bound (male is the one that cheats in last ones).
I played Inside Jennifer, Anna's Exciting Affection and JOHN , but I am sure No forced scenes in all of them except ONLY one scene in Anna in the last update Only.
and I think "my opinion only" if in "The office" the forced scenes are Optional the game will be much greater than it is.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I played Inside Jennifer, Anna's Exciting Affection and JOHN , but I am sure No forced scenes in all of them except ONLY one scene in Anna in the last update Only.
and I think "my opinion only" if in "The office" the forced scenes are Optional the game will be much greater than it is.
Anna's Exciting Affection - Forced scenes are in the bar

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes