Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've just played the entire game and I really gotta ask, why is every chapter equal to another?

I've played all three available, even the third one labeled "New Update" and it's same thing to the other two.

Did I download something wrong? What I am missing? I've literaly played the same game three times.

Any insight?

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've just played the entire game and I really gotta ask, why is every chapter equal to another?

I've played all three available, even the third one labeled "New Update" and it's same thing to the other two.

Did I download something wrong? What I am missing? I've literaly played the same game three times.

Any insight?
Anyone?

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Not sure what you mean by downloading 3 main games. There is 3 downloads, 1 is main game and the other are some side projects. The 3 downloads for main game are just for different operating systems.
I mean about the actual content of each chapter, it's litteraly the same story, the same sex scenes, the same choices, the same dialogs

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
This game is my favorite game but its developer is very slow and lazy. He doesn't deserve donations. All it does is distract us.
He froze one of the months he didn’t work, he’s an honest dev, don’t give me your crap that he doesn’t “deserve” subscriptions like you have something to say about it when you don’t even support the guy and clearly know nothing about his schedule.
Just shut it!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
hello everyone. I'm currently looking for an artist that is interested in creating a game similar to the office. who has skill is on par with coda's or better message me in private so we can talk further.
you should ask that in the AWAM fan art page, there are some really talented artists there that make fan games

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Gail wallpapers generated with AI

00024.png

Hi everyone,

Hope you all doing well. The update is a little delayed, apologies for that.

I actually got sidetracked a little this month working on the AI trying to generate Gail's wallpapers. These are just the first batch. They will definitely get better with time. I'll be feeding more and more data to train the AI.

It's always nicer to stay in touch with the technology so I thought I must try this out myself. Surprisingly the results seem quite good. Life-like model of Gail. The skin textures and her eyes look amazing.

This way I can at least get some really good wallpapers for you all in less time.
As fascinating as this technology looks it's still very much limited and making a 3D VN with this doesn't seem to be happening. So I will only make renders for the actual game. Maybe we can use this for wallpapers only for now.

Let me know what you guys think of this. Most probably I will have to select a few best faces from the above images and do a poll so we all can agree on a particular face because there are a lot of differences. Some faces look way too cute some look a little bimbo-ish and some are exactly like Gail's.

About the update- The renders are almost 70% done, approaching the end of the update with lots of sex scenes and animations to be done. I assure you the sex scenes are going to be a hit for this update.

Thank you so much for your love and support.

check out the images here

4.00 star(s) 100 Votes