Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

GOOD NEWS! All renders for the corruption route are finally complete.
At last, feels good to say that. I'm coding it into Renpy, give me a few days to finish the coding and you'll have the beta update released. Really excited to share it with you. The renders look amazing, maybe the best up till now. Lots of NSFW scenes for this update. Hope you'll enjoy it.

The update is exciting for the corruption route, good girl path is mostly just conversation and normal stuff. The beta release will have the corruption path only.
Will release the good girl path in the official release. If you guys encounter any error playing the corruption path for this update please post it on the discord server.

Coming to the re-render thing will explain the whole thing in depth during the release.

Release Schedule

Day 1: Diamond Plus members, Six hours later Diamond members.
Day 2: Platinum members, Six hours later Gold members.
Day 3: Silver members.

Thanks, a lot for the love and support.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Ah, so it is finally coming out. I remember being subbed to him in February and this update was supposed to be out back then already.

Reactions: Malika1234

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

GOOD NEWS! All renders for the corruption route are finally complete.
At last, feels good to say that. I'm coding it into Renpy, give me a few days to finish the coding and you'll have the beta update released. Really excited to share it with you. The renders look amazing, maybe the best up till now. Lots of NSFW scenes for this update. Hope you'll enjoy it.

The update is exciting for the corruption route, good girl path is mostly just conversation and normal stuff. The beta release will have the corruption path only.
Will release the good girl path in the official release. If you guys encounter any error playing the corruption path for this update please post it on the discord server.

Coming to the re-render thing will explain the whole thing in depth during the release.

Release Schedule

Day 1: Diamond Plus members, Six hours later Diamond members.
Day 2: Platinum members, Six hours later Gold members.
Day 3: Silver members.

Thanks, a lot for the love and support.

2 days of coding for a beta version. Optimal

4.00 star(s) 100 Votes